BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have tried this and I must say I love it!!! It doesn't leave a sticky film on my body and I don't feel like I need to wash my hands immediately after applying it! The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. Yes get yours!
keyty G.
I love this product, it is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't make me break out. I just wanted to say that the smell was different than the one I bought at Sephora, which I really liked.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love all tarte products. They make great sunscreen. It has a great texture and is not oily. It also smells great. I would recommend this to a friend. I also love tarte eyeshadow.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
This is a miracle in a bottle. I love using this product in the summer. Yes tarts can get a bit pricey but ulta sometimes has some great deals going on so I always snag it when I can
Yolanda V.
Irving, TX
This sunscreen is a great product it definitely will cover your ex BF needs and gives your skin a soft good feel to it for those hot summer days you can purchase it at any store such as Ulta and Sephora I would definitely buy this product again
Caroline R.
Boston, MA
This is such a lightweight formula! I absolutely love how easy it is to get rub in. I normally end up with white all over my face, but this took virtually no effort and I can wear it under makeup with no problem! Super great for everyday wear, and honestly the bottle is also adorable.
Cassidy W.
This sunscreen is nicely packaged in a gorgeous bottle. It's a little pricey but not too much. The effectiveness of this sunscreen was great and it definitely met my expectations.
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX
As I have gotten older I am starting to try to take better care of my skin (late to the game, I know) so I decided to try this. It works great especially under my make up but has that strong sunscreen smell. So, for someone not at all used to that it was a little overwhelming at first.
Cynthia D.
Modesto , CA
This is a great primer for the beachy days you'll be out in the sun and want extra protection.. Tarte products last so long on my skin, I love them! And the packaging is gorgeous!
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This sunscreen is very light and has a nice scent to it. it doesn't leave your fave looking like it has a weird white cast to it. the packaging is super cute. i highly recommend this as your sunscreen before your moisturizer on a daily basis.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?