BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gaby r.
Delafield, WI
This sunscreen works pretty well for me! I got the travel size because a little goes a long way. The consistency is a little bit thicker making it harder to blend into your skin but otherwise it smells great and I feel like it prevents me from getting burnt on my face.
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
Really nice moisturizer with 30 spf. It doesn't make my skin feel suffocated and it goes on well under makeup. I received this product in one of my subscription boxes. The packaging is very nice. I do wish that it had a little bit higher spf, but overall, great product!
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
This product smells great. I like to use it as a primer before putting make up on to ensure that I do not get a sun burn on my face. It doesn't feel oily or dry my skin out. It works well with putting any type of make up on without changing the appearance of your skin.
Itzel P.
I love everything TARTE but this product is not one of my favorites, since i do have very dry skin, it irritates my skin and gives it a weird texture to it, therefore I a not a big fan. But im sure that people with other types of skin would feel different about it.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This sunscreen is great smelling and is not to greasy. Its packing is great and tells you how to use it. This really meet my expectation as far as a sunscreen goes. I an a first time user but will be a repeat one for sure. I would make the smell a bit stronger.
soph k.
The sun screen lotion was pricey to be completely honest .I heard such good reviews about this product from my friends so I tried it out. It did work but it wasn't worth the price. I won't re purchase it again but I would definitely want to receive it as a gift.
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the coverage and the packaging, I am a huge fan of tarte products, but every time I use this sunscreen for my face I break out. It works amazing for coverage, I use it on my side tattoo as well, and it smells good but I don't think it's worth the breakouts. :/
Alyssa B.
This is such an amazing product. My skin feels refreshed even when im in the harshest weather. Where I live is very dry and hot, so this product really works well for me. However, its a little pricey. I would recommend it if you had a few extra dollars to spend.
Eduarda D.
New York
I usually do not like sunscreen because of the  smell. This does not smell bad, it is not super thick, it's Bretas so well on the skin. And it does not get flashback if I take a picture with the flash. It's pretty gentle and did not ruin my skin. I bought it at Sephora
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Not my favorite. It's a bit oily for me and the smell is a bit off. I was disappointed with this one from Tarte. It was purchased at Ulta as a one time thing to just try it. I recommend only based on started track record and that my experience was completely personal
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?