BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jocelyne E.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the smell of this sunscreen doesn't smell like an average sunscreen has a light nicer scent to it. I do not like the way it makes my skin feel. It makes it oily and I can't put my moisturizer on because it won't stay it feels like it is coming right off.
Connie T.
Clarksburg, MD
Very light and non greasy! Easy to apply. Goes on with a hitch. Very effective and goes well under my makeup. The bottle goes a long way, you only need a few drops to cover the facial area. Very much exceeded my expectations. A must have for your daily regimen.
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
I had got this as a sample size when they first came out with this product, and I like this very much. Didn't leave my face greasy, I feel did a great job at protecting my skin, and also used this on my kids' face as well.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I like this product for the fact it's a natural SPF rather than chemical but I can't get over the scent. It's too overpowering for me. However, it's a great SPF with moisturizing properties for those who don't mind a scent.
Jennifer M.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy. It doesn't leave a white residue. Pleasant smell. I trust Tarte products and am happy to use this sunscreen. I would highly recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great daily sunscreen to wear when you're out and about. I wouldn't use it for a full day in the sun or time at the pool, but it goes on nicely under makeup.
Stephanie O.
Tarte is a little pricey but worth the money if you can manage. Ordered online and shipped quickly it's gentle and works really nice. Attractive packaging on the bottle
Abby M.
I have a super pale complection, I feel as if this has helped me not burn to the point I would normally burn in the sun! I love this product, along with other Tarte products!
Jennifer C.
North Adams, MA
I have an almost sample size bottle of this just to put on my tattoos when I'm at the beach all day it works great and smells great too. It's very important to cover your ink with sunscreen. So this was a good option for me.
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I got a sample size of this at Sephora and decided to buy it!I keep the sample size in my purse and the full size one in my beach bag.It works great and smells amazing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?