BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Portland, OR
This comes in a great little purple bottle.  The sunscreen itself is light and goes on easily.  It feels nice and absorbs quickly.  It works great for me a as a morning sunscreen and moisturizer under my daily makeup.  The price is fair for the amount of product you get, too.
Sarah R.
Algonquin, IL
Surprisingly I actually loved this product. It's great for a day at the beach OR for someone that has very sun sensitive skin. Regardless of where you're going this sunscreen based product is perfect. No grease, no stick, just a nice, sheer layer of hydrating protection.
Megan G.
I love the  Tarteguard sunscreen. It is very lightweight and has SPF 30. I use it under my foundations that do not contain an SPF. I appreciate that it has a pump so that it is not exposed to light or air. It is pricey but I don't mind investing in it. Totally recommend.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I received the sample of this sunscreen in one of the Sephora play and since then I love it. To start with, my skin usually reacts badly to sunscreen, however not to this one, so that's already a plus. Additionally it feels good on the skin and does work. Would recommend.
gaby r.
Delafield, WI
This sunscreen works pretty well for me! I got the travel size because a little goes a long way. The consistency is a little bit thicker making it harder to blend into your skin but otherwise it smells great and I feel like it prevents me from getting burnt on my face.
Morgan J.
This works as a sunscreen, but it also feels like a sunscreen you are lathering onto your skin. I got a sample of it from Sephora and was really excited to try it, but I won't be purchasing one. I feel like if I want the goopiest protection I'd just use the same sunscreen I'm putting on my body.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product through a monthly subscription box and I'm so glad that I did because I wouldn't have tried it so soon. I absolutely love this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a sticky, greasy residue. It smells very nice and works well under my make up.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
I live in Florida so daily sunscreen use is essential to keep my skin from aging way too fast and getting burnt. I hate normal sunscreens though so this is perfect for me. It moisturizes and protects from harmful rays and keeps my skin looking bright. It's one of my go to products and I will always buy.
Reyna G.
Taarteguard it's one of the best broad-spectrum sunscreens I have tried. It does not sweat off or run into my eyes, I highly recommend adding this sunscreen to your daily facial regimen to protect your skin immediately, start protecting your skin from premature aging!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?