BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
All the packages of Tarte are spectacular, that is why I love Tarte, besides that it is of excellent quality, I recommend it / Todos los empaques de Tarte son espectacular, por eso me encanta Tarte, ademas que es de excelente calidad, lo recomiendo
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
I love how this makes my skin feel. It is not oily and goes on matte. My trouble areas are around my nose and my t-zone, this helps so much. Also took this with me to hawaii and my face held up so good against the heat and sun!!
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
I do not go out in the sun for long periods of time without this product! Its a little more on the expensive side but I definitely see a difference between using this and other products. You can buy it off of tartes website. I would most definitely buy again!!
Megan F.
This has a nice lightweight feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I like to wear this over my regular skincare routine and under my primer and foundation. I find that this works well with an all day makeup application. A good sunscreen is very important to me since I'm predisposed to skin cancer.
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
Super cute packaging, smells not so much like sunscreen & protects my face from the sun. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not sure if I love it under my makeup. I feel like it makes me look cakey? Maybe it's just me. Other than that, love it!
Chantal C.
Oriskany, NY
This stuff is kind of expensive but I feel well wor the price if it helps me to not only protect myself against potential skin cancer but helps me keep my face looking younger. It has a great scent and doesn't leave my face feeling clogged or oily. I love it!
Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sunscreen. It absorbs into my skin and doesnt leave my skin oily. It feels refreshing on my skin. It's great for an everyday use. I love this product. The pump could use an improvement but other than that it's good.
Heather R.
I love this sunscreen. I am a big sucker for packaging and love purple so they got me there. It smells really good. The only thing is t can feel a bit greasy on the skin. For dry skin this would be great. I have oily skin and I don't mind it because it doesn't feel too heavy so it can work for all skin types.
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Amazing lotion makes your skin super soft it's so effective I can seriously say I have nothing bad to say about it! The packaging is very nice it's a bit pricey but so worth it I always make sure I have one at all times
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
I’m going home and then tell him what I need you to pick up some things from your phone number I have a lot to ask for you guys to thank him and he did tell you what I told him I would like yI’ll
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora