BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexis Q.
Cold Spring, KY
I have acne prone skin that is very sensitive. This sunscreen provides great protection without irritating my skin or causing acne flare ups. I love that it comes in a mini size, too, so that I can easily take it in my carry on.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
Smell in sunscreen is a big deal to me, which makes me love this particular one! The smell is actually pleasant, and the packaging is super cute. PLUS, who doesn't need an extra trip to Sephora
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I thought this was totally a luxury to purchase but so many foundations don't have software so it's so necessary to put on on in the morning no matter the weather. The packaging is so cute. The smell is great and it's also effective, I would definitely recommend this.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Will never go to another face sunscreen ever! This product is amazing and does as it is supposed to. Perfect mineral sunscreen and works great as a moisturizer as well!!!
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Keeps my face from getting dry and sunburnt when I'm working in the sun all day! I also really enjoyed how this doesn't have any sort of sheen that it leaves on the face.
Casey C.
Orange, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have the normal sunscreen smell most other sunscreens have and it has a great Spf number. I really feel my face is protected when wearing this sunscreen. Doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I've got this product for free and I've only used it like 3 or 4 times it's really good doesn't smell like sunscreen and your face doesn't feel heavy if u know wat I mean
Ashlee G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love the way it feels on my complexion and the way it smells. It is a great and easy product to use under makeup! I would definitely use this product again and would highly recommend it to others. I love all the Tarte products I have used and I love this one as well.
Alice A.
Love this! Doesn't leave a white overcast on my skin. Protection , protection, protection is the key for healthy skin. After using this sunscreen this is the only one I'll be using for my face!
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I received a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it! It doesn't have a strong smell and it feels nice on the skin and not sticky. I would repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?