BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Portland, OR
This comes in a great little purple bottle.  The sunscreen itself is light and goes on easily.  It feels nice and absorbs quickly.  It works great for me a as a morning sunscreen and moisturizer under my daily makeup.  The price is fair for the amount of product you get, too.
Megan C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box last summer. I am very pale and burn easily so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen. I used this one on my face and it was nice and not very oily. I can get similar ones though at the drugstore that work just as well.
Megan G.
I love the  Tarteguard sunscreen. It is very lightweight and has SPF 30. I use it under my foundations that do not contain an SPF. I appreciate that it has a pump so that it is not exposed to light or air. It is pricey but I don't mind investing in it. Totally recommend.
Alyssa S.
Really enjoyed this light fragrance but nothing bad. Not overly thick or sticky. I used this every day under makeup. Haven't had any sun damage. My pump dispenser broke sadly is my one complaint. I would buy again. Cruelty free brand. Owned by a not cruelty free company.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Anna O.
Bremerton, WA
My favorite sunscreen by far. I use it everyday it's light weight and doesn't have that heavy sunscreen feel to it and it doesn't give you flash back. I haven't had any issues using it under my makeup. It's the only sunscreen I use on my face and I'll continue to use it!
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I received the sample of this sunscreen in one of the Sephora play and since then I love it. To start with, my skin usually reacts badly to sunscreen, however not to this one, so that's already a plus. Additionally it feels good on the skin and does work. Would recommend.
Sarah R.
Algonquin, IL
Surprisingly I actually loved this product. It's great for a day at the beach OR for someone that has very sun sensitive skin. Regardless of where you're going this sunscreen based product is perfect. No grease, no stick, just a nice, sheer layer of hydrating protection.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
love this for a sunscreen to wear under your makeup. you do not have a greasy oily feel under your makeup. I received this in a sample size and you do not have to use a lot of product to cover your face. The smell is faint and it did not cause any irritation to my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?