BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Katie G.
Santa Ana
I really like this sunscreen!! I can't really use chemical sunscreens without a bad reaction so this being a mineral sunscreen is a definite bonus. I am particularly pale so I can't speak to any white cast, however I can say that it does leave a bit of shine. It's one of my favorite facial sunscreens.
Brittany B.
Pingree Grove, IL
Love that this keeps my face feeling smooth and protected. My face no longer turns bright read. I have used it a few times and will keep buying! I love all tarte products. I usually buy at Sephora. I will buy again!
Emily S.
Living in an area with lots of sun and dry heat, it's important for me to apply sunscreen on my face before any makeup. This works really well and is smooth on the skin. The smell is nice and packaging is cute as well!
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Julissa M.
I received this while I was shopping at Sephora as a bonus perk! It's such a great product especially if you have moisturizers that don't have SPF. Smells good! I will purchase the full size bottle in the near future!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
Devin M.
Highly recommend this sunscreen! I am very pale and it worked great and preventing sunburn while i was out at disneyland all day in mid-summer. Light weight feeling and didn't break me out which is all the more great!
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I use this for my face in the summer. I really like that it doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen. It is a subtle floral scent that I like. It does a great job protecting my skin from the sun too, which is important.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back