BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this in a sample size and I found it to be a nice sunscreen. I liked that it went on well and didn't leave me feeling greasy. It soaked in well while still keeping my skin feeling moisturized.
Cheyenne F.
Newport News, VA
This product is also good I've never gotten sunburn while using this sunscreen, the packaging is beautiful I do wish I had gotten more for what I bought if for but it was still worth it. I would repeat using this product again and again because it worked so well on my skin
Kristy C.
Like all tarte products, this one does not disappoint! It applies nicely and evenly under my foundation and provides the protection I need for the 45-1 hour I'm in the sun.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I recommend using spf all year around. You have to protect your skin because you only get one shot. I loved this sunscreen. It felt light on the skin. Didn't clog my pores.
Hannah S.
If you are fair skinned or even if you aren't a sunscreen is good for you and will only benefit. I am very fair skinned and need sunscreen everyday. I like this one because it is not oily and I don't have any problems wearing it.
Rebecca I.
Beverly Hills, MI
Beautiful sunscreen for the face! Spent a weekend in the sun and it didn't disappoint. I'm very fair and burn easily and this held up without a problem. Can't wait to purchase the full-size product!
Bianca T.
I loved the packaging ! I got this for travel one time , it's a nice facial sunscreen. I will use again , possibly buy a bigger bottle in the future. I got the small size.
gaga b.
New Castle, DE
o it was the best what i have try . a have buy it in this summer for the first. a was all the day under the sun. it help me very good. i will be used it for a long time. ai realy love and like it . thanks for tarte. i also try other product of tarte it was also very good
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the formula, lightweight but still protects from sun rays. I use it everyday, I also like that it doesn't have that white reflection that other sunscreen do.
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This feels more like a traditional sunscreen for the pool than everyday sunscreen meant to be worn under makeup. I feel that it leaves a residual greasy feeling. It might work well for those with very dry skin. I wasn't impressed.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?