BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine L.
This sunscreen was very thick and heavy on my skin. It felt very greasy and gross. Every time I have used it my skin has broken out. It does help keep the sun off though, which is nice. I like many other sunscreens much more than this one. Plus it is kind of pricey.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I actually just got this in my Glossybox and i love it! I am always looking for a light lotion with SPF for my face. Tarte is a brand i trust. It is light on tbe skin and hasnt affected my complextion at all
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of this as a free product with my purchase. I love this! I can use it under my foundation, and it's a great sunscreen without the sticky feeling. Great for added protection under spf makeup and a great conditioner for my dry, sensitive skin. I love Tarte!
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
Tarte is the best at Vegan skincare. I received this as a gift from my friend and I really liked the way it feels on my skin. I'm usually not very fond of sunscreens because of all the greasy heavy feel,but this one is just the opposite. I love it and will buy again
Amber H.
Webster, TX
I received this in a sample from another beauty company and was so excited to use this product. I love the tarte line and have used many of their makeup products for years and this sunscreen did not disappoint. I wear it daily under my makeup and even use it on my sons face. I would recommend this product.
Kitty O.
This stuff smells soooo incredible, but I mostly love it because it's good with my makeup. Most sunscreens are tacky and hurt my makeup, but this stuff is great. I also use Tarte foundation and maracuja oil, such a wonderful mix! Seriously, I 100% recommend this for summer.
Brianna G.
Wayne, NJ
Got this in my Sephora play box, and I am in love. I brought to the beach all the time over the summer and applied on my face. It smelled so good and I recommended everyone around me to use it. It is pricey but I think it is worth it. I would buy again definitely.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I got this as a sample from another box and it really sold me. I find other sunscreens to feel really heavy and artificial but I dotn get that with this one! not to mention the packaging is so amazing the product feels really heavy and expensive in the packaging even though the price could be a deal breaker for some.
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
This is a nice sunscreen and I really liked using it for just any every day use. As for outdoor activities I wouldn't use it as exclusively it just doesn't quite have the coverage as a regular sunscreen and can leave it with some sunburn it's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Autumn C.
Nicholasville , KY
tarte is my favorite brand of anything so I decided to try this new face sunscreen. I love how effective this product is. I bought it directly from the tarte website and although a bit pricey, I thought it was a great value. i'll definitely be buying this sunscreen again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?