BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Riana L.
Charlotte , NC
Used this sunscreen while on vacation in the Bahamas so definitely got lots of sun! It does better by itself as it can sometimes roll or appear white under makeup making application slightly tedious but other then that it’s a great product. Both me and my sister loved it’s consistency and the smell was great as well.
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using makeup and this works wonders for under it! The pump is soooo convenient! I buy it all the time because it's perfect to prevent premature wrinkles! I will keep buying, the scent and texture works very well for me !
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I bought this Tarteguard 30 SPF lotion last year. I wore it all Summer. It was okay but I found a better one. I thought it was a little too greasy for my liking. I wish it was tinted also. FYI It leaves a white cast on your face when using this Tarteguard SPF lotion.
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Haley E.
Bought this before a vacation and I still use it daily. I can only use mineral sunscreen on my face, as chemical sunscreens tends to turn me bright red and then make my skin dry and flaky.
The smell is great! Although this sunscreen is somewhat moisturizing, I find that my skin is more comfortable if I apply a little of my regular moisturizer before applying this product.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
This is a recent purchase of mine and I am still trying to figure out my final verdict. I am not one to wear makeup on a regular basis, however when I do, I do apply it under my foundation as a primer and the results are great!
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Lindsey B.
Union city, CA
I love this sunscreen! I like that it is SPF 30 and not too thick to be used on the face. I use this on the delicate areas of my body, like chest, neck, face and don't forget the tops of the ears! It is very gentle on the skin and I have and always will repurchase!
Gabby B.
Its perfect for a "no-foundation on a ridiculously sunny day in Texas"
It makes my face feel soft and light unlike regular SPF based products for your face/body
I have oily skin, and I don't feel that this dries out or makes my skin any more oily
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?