BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daman T.
Mountain View, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am a fan of tarte products in general and this one goes on the list too. I got it from Sephora online. I find this effective compared to the last one I used.
Jennifer W.
College Station, TX
I got a sample of this before and I really like it! I fee like using this on the face would be better than on the body because it is more pricey than regular drugstore ones.
Lindsay T.
Alabaster, AL
I received a sample of this to try and absolutely loved it. Goes on easily and works great under my makeup. Not sure on price since it was a sample. I love all tarte products.
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved loved loved this stuff. Well everything from tarte is just super amazing but this is great I didn't burn at all! Not too over powering smell either like some sunscreens
Meg K.
Ohio
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
Kaitlyn Y.
I love all Tarte products! I will probably try them all at sobe point! The brand isn't hard on the face and isn't the cause of many a break out. However I still hate sunscreen.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Best sunscreen ive used hands down. The price isnt comparable to drug store sunscreen but this gets the job done and doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy or weighed down.
Isha I.
Jamaica, NY
This product is life. Is not that sticky for a sunscreen. You feel the difference when you have sunscreen on but this is not that heavy. I use it under my make up, and it goes on so smooth. Plus is SPF 30, the higher the SPF the better. Keep coming better sunscreen Tarte.
Hailey C.
Hartford
It smells great but it does have SPF 30 in it so it has a bit of that smell. It feels light and it has great coverage. A little goes a long way. I like the packaging and I really enjoy this brand.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?