BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie V.
Garden City, KS
Good sunscreen applies on very smoothly. Is does it's job by protecting your skin from the sun. I bought it online because got recommended to do so. I purchased it late in summer but will buy again once the summer begins.
Rohanny V.
I love I can carry in my wallet protects my skin and moisturizes me, I'm not afraid of the rays of the sun when I use it. It has cleared my skin, it has a divine smell and my skin leaves it soft, using a diary to take care of my skin. My skin feels fresh amazing...
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
TARTE IS MY FAVORITE BRAND. IT JUST ALWAYS GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM ULTA BEAUTY. IT FOR SURE MET MY EXPECTATIONS PLUS SOME . GREAT VALUE AND NOT REALLY TOO PRICEY. I WOULD RECOMMEDN TO OTHERS FOR SURE. GREAT
Maria P.
This product is fine. It's a solid sunscreen. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, it behaves like sunscreen. I don't necessarily feel like I had to buy this product from Tarte. It's overpriced for what it is. That being said, it sits well under makeup and doesn't look too white for too long.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
Love tarte, their products are really great. Their skin products are even better. I definitely like and continue to use their spf30- I have dry skin so I don't notice any oilyness after a couple of hours. It works well under my foundation and with my other skincare.
Dara M.
Bayonne, NJ
Most sunscreens are super greasy, but this one is not at all. It is super light, not greasy. It feels like you don't even have anything on, it even dries matte! It has everything I have ever wanted in a sunblock. It also has such cute packaging. I love this product.
Amber H.
Webster, TX
I received this in a sample from another beauty company and was so excited to use this product. I love the tarte line and have used many of their makeup products for years and this sunscreen did not disappoint. I wear it daily under my makeup and even use it on my sons face. I would recommend this product.
Liza K.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like this sunscreen.
It doesn't make my skin greasy or shiny.
Tarteguard has lightweight texture, nice smell ans quick absorption.
I like beautiful bottle's desing and batcher.
But I prefer sunscreen with higher SPF for the summer.

Brianna G.
Wayne, NJ
Got this in my Sephora play box, and I am in love. I brought to the beach all the time over the summer and applied on my face. It smelled so good and I recommended everyone around me to use it. It is pricey but I think it is worth it. I would buy again definitely.
Catherine L.
This sunscreen was very thick and heavy on my skin. It felt very greasy and gross. Every time I have used it my skin has broken out. It does help keep the sun off though, which is nice. I like many other sunscreens much more than this one. Plus it is kind of pricey.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?