BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haleigh M.
JBER, AK
I love this stuff as a facial sunscreen!! This also has a light tint to it so your face doesn't look ghostly white either. It's not a very high SPF (30) so if you burn easily I would not recommend. But if you don't and you want a little something on your face, this stuff is great! It is pretty expensive so if you are looking for a cheap face sunscreen, this is not for you.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This is one of the best sunscreens that has ever touched my face!! It prevents sunburn while moisturizing, non-greasy and does not leave a white residue like alot if them do.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I really like this sunscreen! I tried it in a deluxe sample size and would definitely repurchase a full size. The formula applies well, absorbs well, and feels good on the skin. I had no issues with breakouts while using this, and it seemed to protect my skin well. I would like to try the tinted version of this as well!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Product work just fine but I think that they are just so many other options that are not going to break the bank and tart sometimes they have it at some sometimes they don't have it at other places even the Sephora products are split up between different Sephora's so it's just kind of annoying but it was good product
Jamie F.
This stuff is amazing! And I really love the smell of it! It doesn’t go on too greasy. So it’s good for us oily girls! It is a little higher priced but you don’t need much, a little goes a long way!
Natalie F.
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It doesn’t leave a oily residue on my face and it smells nice, not like other chemically-smelling ones. It also helped reduce sunburn on my face. I did notice I had to apply it about 2-3x while in the sun but not a big deal. Highly recommend esp if you have dry, sensitive skin like me.
Aly W.
Texture is okay, lightweight but still very greasy. Product is not waterproof and left my face 50 shades of burnt, and also very shiny. Unfortunately this product also has a lot of fragrance that i was not a huge fan of. I thought it would mellow out as the day went on but it lingered and gave me quite a headache.
Tammie W.
Vienna , VA
I prefer a higher SPF but this a excellent for your face. It smells great, and applies very smoothly. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting the extra protection.
Maria O.
LA
This product was okay. I don’t necessary love the way sunscreen makes my face feel because it breaks me out. With this product I ft like I had something in my face all day.
Palmira B.
I love this stuff is so moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy i mix it with my foundation and apply with my beauty blender and it does wonders thats why i love it. The only thing i dont like its the price. ..we all know tarte is on the higher pricebrange tho so if tou want good quality you gotta pay a bit more.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?