BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box, and so far it's alright, but nothing to go crazy over. The bottle/pump is hard to dispense product, and the sunscreen is incredibly thin. I would like to think it works; but using it, I don't see that it does anything to protect your skin.
Jane S.
I wanted to love this. I feel like it made my foundation last longer than my regular Aveeno daily sunscreen. But it got into my eyes somehow and made them red and itchy. I know - I don't get it either. But every single time I've used it, it's burned my eyes. Maybe it's the fragrance?
Megan B.
Tarte is my all around favorite makeup brand for pretty much all things skin. This product is light, non greasy, & feels good on the skin. I highly recommend this if you prefer cruelty-free brands & don't mind spending a bit more on suncare. Give it a try in one of their awesome sets
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I have a combo of oily skin and it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and a bit thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin.Also it has an unpleasant smell. I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. Maybe for dry skin.
Katlyn P.
Midlothian, VA
I got this product as a gift and I was a little spectacle about using this product, but I now I use it whenever I'm in the sun. Whether it be doing yard work or laying by the pool. The sunscreen itself isn't harsh on my skin and has a great scent. I will continue to use this product.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Love this. Keeps my skin safe and moisturized. Plus it doesn't smell like cheap sunscreen. It has been an impressive product. I heard about it on one of my favorite beauty blogs and ran out to pick this up. However I will say the packaging is very bright. It could use a softer touch.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is a great product to have in your arsenal. I keep with me at all times. It is light enough you can put on with your normal moisturizer and not feel heavy or oily. I have worn on days spent in the sun on the Venice boardwalk in LA, and came home with nothing but a healthy color.
brianna p.
I got this in the Sephora play box for the month of June and it's pretty good , I do think that unlike any other sunscreen it isn't as thick as the other which is good because it doesn't feel heavy. I love the smell of sunscreen and the con in my opinion is that it doesn't have sent.
Amy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this as a sample and it was fine, but not something that I would go to pick out. Tarte skincare is pretty decent, but I prefer using brands that are truly producing skincare products because my skin is very sensitive and can easily react poorly to products with bad ingredients
Sheba J.
Very good product. sephora as this minis kit where it is several different mini sunscreens you can buy to see which one you like the best instead of buying a ton of fullsized sunscreens and you end up liking none of them. this one was in the package and i t was one of my top choices
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?