BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12082)
Buy on Sephora
Elia C.
Sunscreen is super light! And works really well. I love the feel of it on my skin! Packaging is super cute! I love the color! Even though this product is a little pricey, it's a great sunscreen that feels super light!
Tonee R.
Tarte knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This sunscreen is amazing. I'm a Miami girl so my skin is no stranger to intense sunshine which is why it's important for me to wear sunscreen regularly and this one changed my life. It isn't heavy or sticky or oily. It's just what I need to feel fresh and also safe from the sun all day long.
Julia T.
Dallas, TX
as someone who is normally anti-sunscreen (bc its greasy and usually smells bad) it takes a lot for me to like sunscreen and this stuff ROCKS. The bottle of so cute and fun, it smells great and doesn't leave your hands greasy and gross! used it all summer and will definitely buy it again next summer!
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Tarte is an amazing makeup company. I love their products and they are very easy to use. This sunscreen is amazing, I have repurchased it as well! It met my expectations and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I live 10 blocks away from a beach here in Florida, and nothing is more important in the sunshine state than wearing sunscreen. This is easy to apply, doesn't have a harsh smell, and the packaging is nice. I will for sure be getting more in the future.
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
I was slightly disappointed by this product. It had an unpleasant odor and didnt sufficiently soak into my skin. It also left a white residue on my face. The best part was the beautiful packaging, but glass was an odd choice and not exactly portable. I would not recommend this to my friends and family.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I uses this sunscreen for not a long time but i already started to like it. I like the texture. It is very lightweight. I have problem skin and it doesn't break me out. It protects my skin from the sun very good. I can recommend it to anyone who lives in hot climate. It will not make your skin greasy.
stephanie V.
Pharr, TX
I really enjoy using this product daily, due to its light weight feel and its oil-free properties. Typically I dislike applying sunscreen but the tarte suncreen lotion doesn't leave my face an oily mess at the end of the day.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back