BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla P.
Whether it’s a beach day or just a day in the sun out at the swimming pool or in general just out in the fun this is the best product I have found for my skin. I use this product a lot on my face as well and I find that it does not break me out or leave me feeling dry skin.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I actually just got this in my Glossybox and i love it! I am always looking for a light lotion with SPF for my face. Tarte is a brand i trust. It is light on tbe skin and hasnt affected my complextion at all
Courtney M.
Carlisle, KY
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen ever! It's a little pricey for sunscreen, but that's what has come to be expected from high end brands, & you get what you pay for. I definitely didn't get burned, & it smelled amazing! It was also very hydrating which I loved.
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
Tarte is the best at Vegan skincare. I received this as a gift from my friend and I really liked the way it feels on my skin. I'm usually not very fond of sunscreens because of all the greasy heavy feel,but this one is just the opposite. I love it and will buy again
Mahshad A.
I love how this product is organic!! It's very light and has no Oder! Also, one pump really goes a long way!! Definitely the best sunscreen I have ever used!! I love how it absorbs into my skin and doesn't leave a white film!! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated!!
Kitty O.
This stuff smells soooo incredible, but I mostly love it because it's good with my makeup. Most sunscreens are tacky and hurt my makeup, but this stuff is great. I also use Tarte foundation and maracuja oil, such a wonderful mix! Seriously, I 100% recommend this for summer.
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
TARTE IS MY FAVORITE BRAND. IT JUST ALWAYS GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM ULTA BEAUTY. IT FOR SURE MET MY EXPECTATIONS PLUS SOME . GREAT VALUE AND NOT REALLY TOO PRICEY. I WOULD RECOMMEDN TO OTHERS FOR SURE. GREAT
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I got this as a sample from another box and it really sold me. I find other sunscreens to feel really heavy and artificial but I dotn get that with this one! not to mention the packaging is so amazing the product feels really heavy and expensive in the packaging even though the price could be a deal breaker for some.
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
This is a nice sunscreen and I really liked using it for just any every day use. As for outdoor activities I wouldn't use it as exclusively it just doesn't quite have the coverage as a regular sunscreen and can leave it with some sunburn it's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Autumn C.
Nicholasville , KY
tarte is my favorite brand of anything so I decided to try this new face sunscreen. I love how effective this product is. I bought it directly from the tarte website and although a bit pricey, I thought it was a great value. i'll definitely be buying this sunscreen again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?