BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose J.
Rockville, MD
Like all tarte products, this sunscreen is a winner. I wore this for the first time on vacation at Disney World. It help up all day to the sun and the elements. I put it into my permanent rotation last summer. It's very gentle, and the bright purple package always puts a smile on my face. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lyndxe Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! Goes on light and fresh and doesn't leave a greasy, oily finish that clogs pores. The packaging is super cute and easy to use, the push spout and cap helps keep the sunscreen protected until you're ready to use it, and it easily slides in your purse!
Lori L.
Woodside, NY
I love this sunscreen it's actually the first spf beauty product I brought so I don't have much to compare it to. How ever I love how light it is on my skin . Doesn't feel greasy at all. It's also spf 30 which is pretty high most moisturizers have 15spf or 25spf. I love tarte products.
Nana L.
This lotion is amazing. I have very dry skin and this SPF lotion kept my face feeling nice and moisturized while also protecting my face from the harsh summer sun. I love wearing it under my makeup or alone. Gives my skin a healthy glow when I use this lotion alone and head out the door.
Elizabeth R.
Portland, OR
This comes in a great little purple bottle.  The sunscreen itself is light and goes on easily.  It feels nice and absorbs quickly.  It works great for me a as a morning sunscreen and moisturizer under my daily makeup.  The price is fair for the amount of product you get, too.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Megan G.
I love the  Tarteguard sunscreen. It is very lightweight and has SPF 30. I use it under my foundations that do not contain an SPF. I appreciate that it has a pump so that it is not exposed to light or air. It is pricey but I don't mind investing in it. Totally recommend.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
love this for a sunscreen to wear under your makeup. you do not have a greasy oily feel under your makeup. I received this in a sample size and you do not have to use a lot of product to cover your face. The smell is faint and it did not cause any irritation to my skin.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I've received a few samples of these and I liked them. Seemed to work very well and makeup went on great on top of it. It was a lot more expensive than what I would spend on just a regular face sunscreen so I can't say that I would for sure buy it again. But do recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?