BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cassandra n.
Evarts
My face is really sensitive and oily, this did not cause to be more oily and it didn't cause any breakouts which I loved, the fact that it also protects my skin make this an even more wonderful ptoduct
Prisila M.
I don't own the product so I only used it once but that one time I used it, I fell in love ! The smell is just amazing and well it's probably the same affect as other sunscreens just a better smell.
Raina R.
Use this every day in addition to moisturizer and makeup. It is light weight, absorbs quickly, and doesn't mess with my sensitive skin. I also feel like the price is fair.
Emma K.
Oyster Bay, NY
This smells so good. It's really pricey for a basic sunscreen but if you're looking for something different and effective I would recommend this. It's not oily and it blends well if you wear foundation.
Also, it's not greasy at all!
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This feels more like a traditional sunscreen for the pool than everyday sunscreen meant to be worn under makeup. I feel that it leaves a residual greasy feeling. It might work well for those with very dry skin. I wasn't impressed.
Jeannie M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Use for my face when going outside, under makeup. It's my go-to! It's a non greasy lotion which is perfect for me. I usually have oily skin and this doesn't make it worse.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I recommend using spf all year around. You have to protect your skin because you only get one shot. I loved this sunscreen. It felt light on the skin. Didn't clog my pores.
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this in a sample size and I found it to be a nice sunscreen. I liked that it went on well and didn't leave me feeling greasy. It soaked in well while still keeping my skin feeling moisturized.
Anarchy g.
I got this in my ipsy and omg. It's a life savor I'm so pale my face burs like a mother. And ever since I got this I haven't gotten any sunburns and it's a great moisteriizer
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
I feel as though I am just a sucker for Tarte packaging. It's sunscreen, and it does and it is supposed to. Price is kind of obnoxious. But, come on... A purple bottle? :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?