BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cynthia C.
I really like the scent of this lotion/sunscreen. I noticed it blended easily into my skin. I also really like that it is small and portable, which makes it easily to reapply.
Raecine R.
Thornton , CO
Best sunscreen hands down. I use this almost everyday. I purchased this a ulta. It was my first time trying it was a little pricey but I did repurchase because I liked it that much. It's a must try if you haven't tried.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely adore this sunscreen! It keeps this pale girl from looking like a lobster and doesn't cause me to break out (it's a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical SPF).
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
This is by far my favorite facial sunscreen!! Does not have that icky sunscreen smell/feel like some other sunscreens do. I have very fair and sensitive skin and it works very effectively and gently on my fair skin. This is the only facial sunscreen I will ever purchase again!
Rebekah B.
The perfect solution to protecting your skin without thick, heavy creams that disturb my makeup. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Tarte, and this did not disappoint.
Jennifer W.
College Station, TX
I got a sample of this before and I really like it! I fee like using this on the face would be better than on the body because it is more pricey than regular drugstore ones.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It fits easily in your purse or travel bag. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
cassandra n.
Evarts
My face is really sensitive and oily, this did not cause to be more oily and it didn't cause any breakouts which I loved, the fact that it also protects my skin make this an even more wonderful ptoduct
Emma K.
Oyster Bay, NY
This smells so good. It's really pricey for a basic sunscreen but if you're looking for something different and effective I would recommend this. It's not oily and it blends well if you wear foundation.
Also, it's not greasy at all!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?