BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marjorie H.
I used this while at the lake with a friend for the first time, and it didn't seem to do much. It's probably most suitable for low impact outdoor activities as opposed to something like swimming or another activity where you would be getting wet or sweaty and out in the sun for an extended period of time.
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I use this for my face in the summer. I really like that it doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen. It is a subtle floral scent that I like. It does a great job protecting my skin from the sun too, which is important.
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
Emily S.
Living in an area with lots of sun and dry heat, it's important for me to apply sunscreen on my face before any makeup. This works really well and is smooth on the skin. The smell is nice and packaging is cute as well!
Karen S.
Athens, GA
This is the perfect sunscreen for your beach bag. I love tarte because it is natural and cruelty free. The bottle is so cute. I'm super fair so I have used all sorts of sunscreen. This one isn't too oily or smelly. You still are aware that you are wearing sunscreen but it is lighter than most other. It is worth the price if you are a sunscreen snob like me.
Katie G.
Santa Ana
I really like this sunscreen!! I can't really use chemical sunscreens without a bad reaction so this being a mineral sunscreen is a definite bonus. I am particularly pale so I can't speak to any white cast, however I can say that it does leave a bit of shine. It's one of my favorite facial sunscreens.
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorites sunscreen just because is lightweight doesn't make me break out and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily. I also love the packaging. I can't say anything bad about this sunscreen! I love it
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
I was slightly disappointed by this product. It had an unpleasant odor and didnt sufficiently soak into my skin. It also left a white residue on my face. The best part was the beautiful packaging, but glass was an odd choice and not exactly portable. I would not recommend this to my friends and family.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back