BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen lotion. It's perfect for under makeup. Not too heavy-- just light enough but still feels like a moisturizer. Very gentle. I thought it was a great value and it came in beautiful packaging. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
grace m.
jenkintown
I have very sensitive, pale skin and most sunscreens do not help. Tarte tarteguard didn't make my skin irritated and I didn't get burned. It's very gentle on your face so if you have sensitive skin and all looking for a sunscreen, this is the one. I purchased this on tarte's website.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Ever since this product launched last year, I will not use another sunscreen on my face. It's not creamy and thick like a lot of sunscreens, but it does blend into your face more like a moisturizer. I hardly ever get sunburnt when I wear it. It's easy to wear under some makeup too!
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Coral O.
Greensburg, PA
Perfect sunscreen to use under makeup or alone on the face. It didn't clog my pores or irritate my skin. It's a go too for me in the summer! It doesn't appear greasy and it's not heavy. I've even applied it to my chest and shoulders when I needed protection there and it worked great
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
This is a decent sunscreen, it did not irritate my skin and was not heavy feeling. It absorbed well , but to me it felt slightly greasy, so I wore this on days when I left my face bare. That being said, there are other facial sunscreens I prefer, and will be sticking with those.
LaKayla M.
Montgomery , AL
I love how the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion helps protect my skin from damaging UV rays. I've been using this product for almost two months, and it's gentle ingredients leave my skin feeling so moisturized. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this stuff! It feels light and moisturizing on my skin and it smells great. A lot of facial sunscreens irritate my skin and give me a rash, but this one is great on my sensitive skin. I like to wear it to the beach after treating myself with their self tanner. Buy it now!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?