BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Arista R.
Doral, FL
Worked like just any other sunscreen, it did its job but being in the tropics your face requires much more than 30 spf so it was ok for me. However, for the heavy price tag it didn't worth it.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this sunscreen I just wish it was cheaper, the price point and the amount of sunscreen I use just doesn't add up or make sense financially and I'm not one to not splurge on expensive items.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
This sunscreen is great for makeup lovers. You can apply it before putting makeup on without any problems. It gives you a glow and has great protection. I have never had a problem with sunburn with this product. Only problem for some is that it may be expensive.
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
I think it works exactly as it says it's going too, while using this product I've never had a sunburn or felt like I was a bit sun burned. It feels nice on the skin without it being too heavy.
Michelle H.
Annapolis, MD
Loved this product! The packaging is super cute and the formula is amazing. Left my skin feeling great and not sticky. I got this online, as I couldn't find it in stores. It was definitely pricey, but well worth the money. I am definitely buying this again.
Aura F.
Miami
It does protect your face however there is a strong white cast and does oxidize underneath makeup. Also in my opinion there is a strong smell that doesn't seem to leave till half and hour later but that could just be me!
Morgan C.
This sunscreen feels really good on the skin and doesn't leave a white cast on your skin. It's definitely worth the price and the packaging makes it really easy to use. I bought it at Sephora and it lasts forever. I would definitely buy it again. Great value.
Jazmin V.
Bellflower, CA
This is an amazing product probably one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever used. It is very light on the skin perfect to use under make up or bare face to be outdoors . It doesn't break you out and it smell very good.
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV
This product doesn't leave your skin feeling gross or sticky, like som spf can. I received a deluxe sample after cashing in my Sephora points & would definitely consider purchasing it on my own.
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?