BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Recently bought this product to try it out for a trip I was taking with some friends to the beach and I like it! Got enough coverage and moister but was still able to get a slight tan which I was okay with.
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Tori P.
I really like this sunscreen. I have really oily skin and I haven't found a sunscreen yet that doesn't make me look greasy after my makeup is on, but this one isn't too bad. It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my makeup rub off.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that doesn't make you greasy or pasty. Sephora and Ulta both carry it, I believe. It's gentle and doesn't cause breakouts. I would definitely get this again. Tarte is an excellent brand.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Perfect. That's all, it's perfect! This can be pricey and you can order this online at tartes site or Sephora! Pretty great on the skin, this was my first time using this but I will forsure be buying more!
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
I use this before going to the beach and it works supper well! it actually past my expectations. I have sensitive skin and this helps it out a lot! it's not too bad in price and I'd highly recommend this!!!
emily k.
This product smells great and protects my skin . This was my first time using it and I didn't get sunburn my whole vacation . I believe it's effective and leaves your face not dried out or feeling greasy .
Skarlett L.
I really like this sunscreen. It has a nice smell and very cute packaging! I love the purple color. It's great for when your out on a sunny day. I feel like this was effective. I would purchase this again.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
By far one of the best sunscreens i have ever tried. It isn't streaky or oily at all. Very smooth consistency and glides right on. Works really well and you don't have to use so much. A little goes a long way. I love the little silicon cover it has :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?