BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danial B.
Great product. Applies smoothly alone or under makeup. Smells great. Very effective and gentle. It has no harsh chemicals. You can buy it from their website. I definitely recommend it if your foundation doesn't have spf.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This is a great facial sunscreen. You can never have enough sun protection. Tarte makes amazing cosmetics and skincare. This is no exception. Worth the price. Does leave a bit of a white cast at first, but then fades away. I apply under makeup every morning to keep my face protected.
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
I have only used this once or twice but this facial sunscreen did not make my face break out (which most sunscreen does). I received this in my Sephora Play box. I don't think I would buy again because it is pricy in comparison to the facial sunblock I usually use.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
I do not go out in the sun for long periods of time without this product! Its a little more on the expensive side but I definitely see a difference between using this and other products. You can buy it off of tartes website. I would most definitely buy again!!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) great for travel!
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I release enjoy the easy application of this product. It's not messy at all! It's easy to spray on the body. It meet all of my expectations! In my opinion, there is no downside to this product. I would definitely purchase this product once I am out of my bottle.
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
I’m going home and then tell him what I need you to pick up some things from your phone number I have a lot to ask for you guys to thank him and he did tell you what I told him I would like yI’ll
Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sunscreen. It absorbs into my skin and doesnt leave my skin oily. It feels refreshing on my skin. It's great for an everyday use. I love this product. The pump could use an improvement but other than that it's good.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
I am a huge fan of Tarte in general, and their sunscreen is of course a favorite of mine as well. Although it is more expensive than other facial sunscreens, I love it because of how soft and smooth it makes my face feel!
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Super cute packaging, smells not so much like sunscreen & protects my face from the sun. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not sure if I love it under my makeup. I feel like it makes me look cakey? Maybe it's just me. Other than that, love it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back