BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
This product works amazing. I use it every time I'm going outside. When I use it my face gets a great tan and never gets sunburn. It has a fresh smell to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's not to expensive even if you use it all day every day. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Angela C.
Cleveland, TN
Very very heavy formula. Leaves the skin looking pretty oily. Definitely cannot wear under makeup. I only wear it when I'm going to the beach or lake or river or something. It just isn't functional any other place. It did protect my skin well though.
Meenu j.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin except this. Used just once.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a nice SPF I used this over the summer and was quite impressed with it I have now purchased it about 3 times I got mine from Sephora I highly recommend I will definitely repurchase 30 is an awesome SPF
kaitlynn m.
One of my favorite sunscreen to purchase. the packaging first off is what sold me on this product. it feels very nice on the skin not sticky like most sunscreens leave you. its breathable and you forget you're wearing it. i very highly recommend it.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Got this as a sample. Really liked that it didn't smell like sunscreen and that it gave me a little bit of a glow to my skin. If it wasn't so expensive I would but the full size, but just a bit too pricey for me.
Pinky D.
This works well for keeping you from getting sun burned and since it's only 30 it can give you a nice tan to.The only thing is I thought it burned my face.Not the sun burning it and it not doing a good job.But the actual product was burning my face.
Sara R.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I reviewed a sample of this sunscreen, and I like it. Not great for wearing under makeup, but good face sunscreen on days where you're going bare faced. It didn't break me out.
Gen L.
Santa Monica, CA
This product has a great luxury package which was a good touch. This is a non-chemical sunscreen that helps protect, moisturize and several great things to improve the skin is great because this product has multiple usages and advantages for making the skin look good. I will recommend this product for others who are looking for a good sunscreen.
McKenna R.
Lexington, KY
I love Tarte products so I figured I would give this a try! It’s pretty great. It smells really good and it does what it’s supposed to! I love the way it makes my skin feel too!
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?