BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
This stuff is great. it gives you great coverage and only need to re apply every so often. it is worth the price because it keeps your skin safe without the horrible smell of others sunscreens
Katie L.
I love this! I love protecting my face from the sun and this is so easy. Doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged and the smell is pretty good. A little sun-screeny but not overwhelming
ri b.
I received this brand in a beauty bag and it smells good the package is cute and comes with a pump. I've only used it a few times so I'm not sure how I really feel about it, I have noticed a few bumps on my chin area so I'm not sure if this can cause breakouts.
Bernadette T.
I received this in one of my beauty subscriptions. This formula is lightweight and works great with my foundation. After I was done I bought the original size and fill this one for a travel one.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Used this on my face for the beach and still got a nice deep tan with no redness and no pealing. I can now say I am a true believer of this stuff. It's now my go to if I am going to lay out!
Alyssa B.
This is such an amazing product. My skin feels refreshed even when im in the harshest weather. Where I live is very dry and hot, so this product really works well for me. However, its a little pricey. I would recommend it if you had a few extra dollars to spend.
Sierra A.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't make my oily skin feel overly oily. I will be purchasing this product again. The price is pretty fair for this product. You don't need much to cover your whole face.
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
I really love this sunscreen. It has a subtle smell and a formula that sinks into the skin quickly. The packaging is also nice because its heavy duty so it won't spill in a bag or get gross!
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
Let me tell you, this sunscreen is fantastic. It smells amazing, it doesn't dry greasy and it works. My biggest concern for sunscreen is whether or not my make up will slide off. It doesn't. It is cute in it's purple bottle and I will restock every time I run out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?