BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora kit and loved it! It's hard to find sunscreens designed for the face that sit well under my makeup. It's thin, blends into the skin, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. I would recommend it if sunscreen is an integral part of your routine.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Bree M.
It really a fan of this one it made my face break out pretty bad. I'm not sure what's in it. But my face did not like it. The pa lagging is pretty tho one of the reasons I bought it. The undertone or iridescent is pretty too lol
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Ever since this product launched last year, I will not use another sunscreen on my face. It's not creamy and thick like a lot of sunscreens, but it does blend into your face more like a moisturizer. I hardly ever get sunburnt when I wear it. It's easy to wear under some makeup too!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is SUCH a good sunscreen. I love this! My skin is sensitive, and I'm prone to acne. All other drugstore brand sunscreens are too oily for me and can cause breakouts, but this has been a God send for me! Though the price isn't the most affordable, it's a definitely worth every penny!
Amber H.
Louisville , KY
Use this product daily, goes on super smooth and almost feels refreshing after using it. It was my first time using and would recommend to any person needing a facial sunscreen. Very effective I do suffer from sensitive and very prone to sunburn and this always seems to do the trick.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I am a lover of all things Tarte.  Their products are amazing and this one specifically is great because it doesn't clog my pores.  It works well, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  I live in Florida so sun care is important to me.  I'll never buy another!
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen lotion. It's perfect for under makeup. Not too heavy-- just light enough but still feels like a moisturizer. Very gentle. I thought it was a great value and it came in beautiful packaging. I would definitely buy it again.
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a great lotion for the face and shoulders in a cute pink packaging, it's a nice smell on the skin as well as a great feel once applied. It was a very effective product and kept my skin protected and smooth tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Shanti R.
I got a sample of this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion when I recently placed an order with Tarte, I had to order an actual one. It's feels so light and seems like you have nothing on plus it has spf which is a plus.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?