BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I love that this product protects against dangerous Sun rays and is made up of all natural ingredients. I never wore sunscreen (I know bad me) before I discovered this product due to the harmful products in sunscreen! This is one that I will buy jver and over because I am not scared to use it!
Melissa R.
Kenosha, WI
Goes on great, good under makeup, and its supported by the skin cancer association. I like it, its a little pricey at ~$30 for a bottle but Tarte is a good brand and I think its worth it. Its a good product.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
This goes on easy and blends well. There is a really light fragrance that does not stick around. I have acne prone skin and this does not aggravate that. Also being fair skinned; I need to use one daily and I like the light weight of this one. A little goes a long way so it is worth the money
Ashley C.
Works awesome! I seriouslynlovr this product! Over the years I have tried so many products and for the price I love it! I'd use it again and again. It is very effective for covering skin from being sunburnt! Yes I would recommend this to others!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This stuff is freaking amazing! I took it with my recently in a trip to the beach and it worked just superbly. I don't like to put regular sunscreen in my face because it tends to clog my pores and break me out so this was a godsend. Not super oily and heavy.l and my face didn't burn, yay!
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin so the sunscreen lotion was a bit too heavy for my skin. I had to constantly blot or powder where with other sunscreens only my skin was more matte. This is a great product for dry skin. I am also not a fan of the white cast but it does absorb into skin after massaging in.
Caleigh G.
Chesapeake, VA
it blocks out sunburn very well . it is one sunscreen i really recommend. it does have nice packaging. it is very gently and not harsh. it is very soothing to the skin it is pricey but worth the money . i buy it every-time i need sunscreen .
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
My go to sunscreen! I work outside in the summer for 8+ hours a day and this keeps my skin healthy and happy. It smells good too and travels very easily! It is definitely a product I would highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?