BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashlyn A.
Spring, TX
I got the TARTE tarteguard sunscreen in my Sephora play box this month. Absolutely love it for the face! It's not oily or greasy at all! It sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top. It doesn't cause acne or anything! I love it just for the fave, maybe not really for the body!
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
This protects my face Every time I'm out in the sun. This is a great value product. I love using it. Has a light smell but nothing over powering. Very gentle and never breaks me out. This is nearly perfect :)
Tiffany P.
Richmond , VA
I love this! I received this product in my Sephora play box. The brand is great, and the packaging is extra cute. It smells nice and I like to layer it underneath my makeup. I would definitely buy again.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love this sunscreen. This is perfect for the summer. It's not heavy on the skin and perfect to use under foundation and primer. The bottle is so cute and the pump is so useful.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
So because I am so paranoid about getting age spots and wrinkles I have to recommend this sunscreen lotion by Tarte it's works great and doesn't leave my face feeling oily ❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
The only complaint I have about this product is the price. I could go to the drugstore and get a similar product for way less. Truthfully, you are buying the name not the product.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
I love this sunscreen. I live in Texas and the sun can be brutal, using sunscreen is vital. This sunscreen doesn't break me out and I can tell a difference when I don't have it. Always use a sunscreen and try this one because it's amazing!
Naomi N.
Kings Point, NY
This product is great for oily and sensitive skin. Most facial sunscreens cause me to have acne however this one doesn't. At his cream provides great coverage but still feels lightweight on the skin. I definitely recommend this product.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I actually really love this sunscreen it's great for my sensitive skin it doesn't break me out and it's really lightweight very comfortable to wear especially on hot summer days
Brittany W.
I like this sunscreen and the smell isn't bad. I usually don't like the smell of most sunscreens but this one is okay. Makeup applies well over it and I don't see a difference if I use a primer as usual.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?