BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amina A.
I love the sample size Tarte sunscreen. It's small enough to put in your bag which is great. I don't usually use spf over 30 which is why I really like this. It doesn't give me pimples, and it still protects my face.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
Being fair skinned I burn so easily so I put Tarteguard 30 daily before applying my foundation. It is a very gentle and light weight lotion and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily which was a being selling aspect for me! I have gone through 3 bottles and always go to my Local Sephora to purchase.
Kelly V.
Chevy chase, MD
This stuff is just so great. It's lightweight and isn't oily, so I can put it underneath my makeup. I haven't had to reapply with an SPF powder on top, but it wouldn't hurt! Not sure how it sits on top of makeup
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
Lightweight formula and it smells so good. I love how my skin feels after using this product and with it being my 1st time trying this product I will keep this in my arsenal for the summer. very effective product
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Very good product. It does have a strong smell in my opinion though. I have used it twice and it does a good job protecting your skin. Kind of pricey for the amount you receive. I would purchase this product again.
Rebeca F.
Love this Tarte Tareguard sunscreen lotion! I have oily face so I put this sunscreen 30 minutes before my makeup and I don't feel oily at all,this is like a moisturizing cream plus protects your skin from the uv light.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I use this whenever I need suntan lotion and feel like I don't need a tan I really love this product it works well and doesn't need to much for one place I really love this sunscreen it's one of the best I've tried
Katie W.
Clermont , FL
I was surprised by this! Since I got sun poisoning, my face burns so easily and I didn't think this would work but it did! I spent a whole day at the beach with this and my face didn't burn and it didn't clog my pores.
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this sunscreen every day and its amazing, it is. it has a very good consistency and such a good quality, and you know, it does great covering my face to the uv things and the sun and etc. i love this product, its worth it, fully recommend it.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Love all things Tarte! This sunscreen/lotion does wonders for my sensitive skin, and I was very impressed the first time I tried it! I purchased this item online on the Tarte website. And I would 100% buy it again!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?