BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
Jennifer W.
College Station, TX
I got a sample of this before and I really like it! I fee like using this on the face would be better than on the body because it is more pricey than regular drugstore ones.
Hannah H.
Feels nice and provides ample coverage for my pale skin, but on makeup days this can make me look a bit cake face. It has a little bit of a sunscreen scent that goes away after an hour or so of application. There are better drugstore alternatives, so I will not be repurchasing.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It fits easily in your purse or travel bag. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
Daman T.
Mountain View, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am a fan of tarte products in general and this one goes on the list too. I got it from Sephora online. I find this effective compared to the last one I used.
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
Lindsay T.
Alabaster, AL
I received a sample of this to try and absolutely loved it. Goes on easily and works great under my makeup. Not sure on price since it was a sample. I love all tarte products.
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
As a pale girl, I have to constantly use protection for my skin. This is perfect for a day where I want to wear minimal makeup (meaning I skip my foundation with SPF). I have sensitive skin as well, and this didn't irritate it at all!
Cynthia C.
I really like the scent of this lotion/sunscreen. I noticed it blended easily into my skin. I also really like that it is small and portable, which makes it easily to reapply.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?