BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
McKenna R.
Lexington, KY
I love Tarte products so I figured I would give this a try! It’s pretty great. It smells really good and it does what it’s supposed to! I love the way it makes my skin feel too!
Tiffiny T.
Temple City, CA
I love the smell of this. Doesn't smell like sun block at all. However, since I wear facial sun block under my foundation/cc cream, this does not work well. It makes my foundation feel like it never sets and will break it up after a few hrs of wear. I enjoy using this on its own. I love the convenience of the travel size one as it fits in my purse.

Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I use this whenever I need suntan lotion and feel like I don't need a tan I really love this product it works well and doesn't need to much for one place I really love this sunscreen it's one of the best I've tried
Kylar O.
Absolutely love this product y’all ! It smells good, it’s sufficient! It’s a good value for the price & it comes in adorable
Packaging! Definitely recommend to all!
Amina A.
I love the sample size Tarte sunscreen. It's small enough to put in your bag which is great. I don't usually use spf over 30 which is why I really like this. It doesn't give me pimples, and it still protects my face.
fabiola a.
I like it because it made just for the face but when I apply it doesn't leave white mark that's the good thing but it does feel greasy later thru the day. It's definitely gentle and I'm not sure it I would buy it again or I will just like one that's not greasy on the face specially when I have oily skin
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love all things Tarte but especially this spy...great base for makeup and give good spy protection for regular daily wear. Highly recommend this product and all things from this brand. The packaging is convenient and beautiful. Their products are always well thought out and a pleasure to use.
Christina Q.
Dixon, MO
Have been using this sunscreen all summer . Not only does it smell good but it works great too. Love the color of the bottle it comes in....super girly! I bought this on Sephora and it stays in my love bag because I always return when I need a refill!
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this sunscreen every day and its amazing, it is. it has a very good consistency and such a good quality, and you know, it does great covering my face to the uv things and the sun and etc. i love this product, its worth it, fully recommend it.
Ericka W.
It's ok but it's not the best, especially for the price tag that comes with it. I received a sample of this in one of my Sephora kits and was excited to try it. It does what it says it protects my skin from the sun.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?