BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yvonne W.
Austell , GA
This is the best sunscreen Lotion! This sunscreen does not break me out and it wears well under my make up. It does not give you that oily look on your face. If it is not massage good, it can have that white residue on your face.
This Sunscreen also don't give me any flash back.
Tanisha L.
Imperial, PA
I've really been impressed by tarte's recent release of skin care products. Their Rainforest of the Sea line and this Tarteguard sunscreen have made their way to the front of my daily routine. This goes on light, is not oily, lasts for at least 8 hours, and has a nice somewhat citrus scent.
Alyssa R.
Boonville , NY
I'm extremely pale, so when it comes to sunscreen, it's a must. I tried this Tartè sunscreen because it was spf 30 and I figured it would work great. It did not let me down. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I also didn't find myself reapplying all day long either. I definitely recommend it.
Alba A.
It's a nice sunscreen. I've never gotten sunburned when using it. I do notice that it makes my skin very oily and I know its do to my combination skin so it's not the best for this skin type. It has a mild generic sunscreen smell but not bad like other sunscreens at all.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
I really like this sunscreen as it does protect my skin very well and I do have some sun sensitivity. The only drawback is that it does leave a purple cast on my skin as I am darker-skinned but I either mix it into my moisturizer or I need to be very diligent in my application.
Amber B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It is creamy and melts into the skin and I am still able to wear makeup over it. This is definitely worth a repurchase when I run out.  I also have sensitive skin and this did not break me out and I would definitely repurchase again!
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
My skin is very sensitive and this is the only one that my face can tolerate. It works very well. Not super greasy and it's not drying. It actually works. I always recommend using a sunscreen, especially on your face. But if you have sensitive skin, i would recommend this one
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen ! Lightweight , light scent , and effective . The price is okay , I've definitely have spent a lot more at the drugstore . I got this from ulta because u was curious and my bf has one and he loved it ( he has cystic acne for this works well for him)
Sabina B.
I love love love Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30!!! It smells ahhhmazing!!!! It really does and it goes so smoothly on the skin and it's super light and feels great! I definitely recommend it times a million
Begonia H.
Berkeley, CA
I wanted a sunscreen that was mineral based and light - and Tarteguard is perfect! It can be a little greasy - so be careful not to over apply it - but otherwise its also a good about of moisture. I don't use a lotion and sunscreen together in the AM - I apply serum and this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?