BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
bella j.
Las Vegas
This product is amazing. not to mention the gorgeous packaging. I received this as a sample from sephora and bought the full size within 2 days. The scent is so gentle and protects your face so well despite only being 30 spf. it feels a moisturizer on my face and doesn't make my skin dry at all.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I just got a few samples of these in orders that I placed online. But I got enough that I was able to use it a few times. It feels pretty nice on the skin and isn't heavy like most sunscreens can be. I did apply foundation in top and it layered nicely. It didn't get great throughout the day either!
ThisandThat B.
I received a deluxe sample of this product and was pleased by the consistency and the packaging of it. I thought that it was a little pricey given the amount of product.  It was effective, however it did smell strongly of sunscreen and I have other products that avoid that strong chemically smell.
Kayman R.
Savannah, GA
I hardly use sunblock, but if I do I use Tarte! The packaging is always nice and use access. It met my standard expectations. Not my "holy grail I have to have that" expectations but it did the job. The price was a little over the top, but Tarte is not cheap. I feel that I got my money's worth!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I like this sunscreen! It's a good price, the packaging is cute, the ingredients are good for you, and it doesn't leave a white cast or make my makeup apply weird. Tarte is a great brand and their skincare is nice
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
A big fan of tarte, I'm reviewing this product bc I normally hate spf on my face. I use this, and love it as a primer. Doesn't feel greasy or yucky on my skin like all other spfs I've ever tried in my whole life!!! A little goes a long way, and really is a perfect primer for my normal/combo skin.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
My absolute favorite sunscreen for my face!!! It's so gentle on my face and it never breaks out. It's my go to for theme parks! It keeps the sunburn away. I definetly recommend this product. The price is great. In some stores such as Sephora you can buy a travel size which is great for carry on!
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I put this on my face and shoulders every single day during the summer. The scent is amazing and does not bother my eyes. I purchased this from the tarte website, and I will be repurchasing. I love that you can flip the top from side to side to lock the dispensing part. It's great to travel with.
Sandra K.
new jersey
While the product does its job to protect your skin from the sun, I would definitely reach for something that doesn't have such a strong smell. Many women avoid using sunscreen on their face because of the scent. The product is also pretty sticky so it's an all around uncomfortable feeling on the skin
Jen K.
Westerville, OH
Love this product. We own a boat and spend a good amount of our weekends out on the water. my skin was very unhappy with all the unscreen that I was using. After getting a sample of this product in a monthly beauty box, I was hooked. Feels great on the skin, was lightweight, and smells good too!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?