BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
This has a weird smell it's not a deal breaker but it's not something I find myself reaching for. I would much rather prefer a drugstore brand because the ingredients aren't stellar it's an okay product but not great. I wouldn't recommend you spend money on this
Paige H.
I like this sunscreen a lot. I like a low SPF myself so I still get a little color but if your looking for a sunscreen that protects you fully this wouldn't be the sunscreen for you
Rachel N.
Richardson, TX
Love this sunscreen! My mom introduced it to me, is on the pricey side of skincare, but did meet my expectations. The sunscreen is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all, would buy again and highly recommend.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
This sunscreen is great! It goes on under my makeup on regularly sunny days and it's so light and non oily it's like nothing is there! My foundation goes on perfectly over it! Love!
SAMANTHA E.
Great sunscreen that doesn't smell like spf. Lasts a good while even at the pool. Only issue I have is the cost - I think I'll be sticking to my neutrogena or loreal face sunscreens.
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased this on a whim and to my dismay, I still ended up severely burnt. I understand the importance of skin care but for the price I paid, it was extremely underwhelming. I would not purchase this again.
Maura C.
Bronx, NY
Great sunscreen! I have very fair skin and this stuff is great! I love everything tarte already, so this was a no-brainer for me really. Their products never fail to disappoint. There's no reason for me to get any more freckles than I already have, so this stuff is being used all the time!
Kylie F.
I have definitely loved having this product this summer! It was a reasonable price and came of good value. It is effective, I bought it only from Sephora, only con is you do have to keep reapplying if you are fair skinned because it is only 30 spf
Alice L.
I really hated this product because it left my face very greasy-looking and left somewhat of a white cast. I have pretty dry skin, so for this product to leave my face greasy-looking is just unacceptable. This product really had no redeeming qualities, especially at this high price point.
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This sun screen is perfect for the beach bag! It is light weight and offers great SPF protection of SPF 30! I apply this several times during the day to ensure I'm protected! No wrinkles or sun burns for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?