BY TARTE #26 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marjorie H.
I used this while at the lake with a friend for the first time, and it didn't seem to do much. It's probably most suitable for low impact outdoor activities as opposed to something like swimming or another activity where you would be getting wet or sweaty and out in the sun for an extended period of time.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I really like this sunscreen!! I can't really use chemical sunscreens without a bad reaction so this being a mineral sunscreen is a definite bonus. I am particularly pale so I can't speak to any white cast, however I can say that it does leave a bit of shine. It's one of my favorite facial sunscreens.
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorites sunscreen just because is lightweight doesn't make me break out and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily. I also love the packaging. I can't say anything bad about this sunscreen! I love it
Julissa M.
I received this while I was shopping at Sephora as a bonus perk! It's such a great product especially if you have moisturizers that don't have SPF. Smells good! I will purchase the full size bottle in the near future!
Karen S.
Athens, GA
This is the perfect sunscreen for your beach bag. I love tarte because it is natural and cruelty free. The bottle is so cute. I'm super fair so I have used all sorts of sunscreen. This one isn't too oily or smelly. You still are aware that you are wearing sunscreen but it is lighter than most other. It is worth the price if you are a sunscreen snob like me.
Natalie A.
This product is so nice for those summer beach days. You can apply it under your makeup or just pop it on by itself and go on out. This sunscreen is like many others it doesn't smell like normal sunscreens it smells very fresh and it is quite refreshing
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I use this for my face in the summer. I really like that it doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen. It is a subtle floral scent that I like. It does a great job protecting my skin from the sun too, which is important.
Devin M.
Highly recommend this sunscreen! I am very pale and it worked great and preventing sunburn while i was out at disneyland all day in mid-summer. Light weight feeling and didn't break me out which is all the more great!
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Not my favorite facial sunscreen but it would well. I'm not big on the scent. I only got a little sample but I will stick with my normally facial sun screen. This aboard pretty well. You don't really feel oily after .
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?