BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
Tarte sunscreen lotion smells GREAT! Feels great also! I am a first time user and totally plan to purchase more. I didn't buy it I received it as a gift but for sure plan to buy more. It was very effective & I would totally recommend it to othersssss.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Great sunscreen. Smells good, goes on smooth, tends to be a little greasy at first but after 5 mins it has soaked in, there is no residue. I would use this in the morning under make-up
Samantha B.
canton, GA
I love this product so much. It kept my face protected and i didn't even get sunburnt and i was outside in the sun for nearly 4 hours straight. Great product and I definitely recommend.
Janet N.
Rochester, MN
Received as a sample size in my Sephora box and this sunscreen has never done me wrong. I brought it with me to an outdoor concert where I was outside in the sun for 8+ hours and this was the sole reason why my face didn't simmer to nothingness. I definitely am planning on buying the full size!
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's light, but effective, and the packaging is so pretty! I highly recommend this as an everyday sunscreen for your face. Not oily, not sticky, no white residue. I'm stocking up for summer!
Makenzie J.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this sunscreen. It doesn't have a bad smell and goes even on the face without bothering me. I like the packaging, it stands out and attracts the buyer to it. I am a first time uses but Will continue to use and see if I like it more! This product is pricey but I am hoping it will be worth it.
Celeste C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a decent mosturizer but you can definitely find something cheaper and maybe even better at the drugstore to be honest. I think I agree with others on this your paying more for the brand here than anything else.
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Its pretty good but i don't know if i will buy again because I've found better for cheaper prices and it is very similar to this one but I'm not sure. it met my somewhat expectations but overall it was effective and got the job done and its good!!!!!!
keyty G.
I love this product, it is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't make me break out. I just wanted to say that the smell was different than the one I bought at Sephora, which I really liked.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
This is a miracle in a bottle. I love using this product in the summer. Yes tarts can get a bit pricey but ulta sometimes has some great deals going on so I always snag it when I can
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?