BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal S.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen especially since I work a lot outdoors. It met my f expectations and way more. It was totally effective on my skin and didn't break me out like most sunscreen do. I would purchase this again and again this is my go to sun screen during the summer I love this
Kaeleigh M.
This sits very nicely under my makeup, and doesn't affect the longevity of my foundation. I wore it in Vegas in July, and had no issue with sunburn or anything! My skin is very fair, and burns very easily, so I was definitely impressed!
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
This is a great sunscreen! Protects my face ! It's not sticky! And it smells good..In my opinion it's a little much to spend on sunscreen but tarte is one of my favorite brands so I will continue to buy!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This is so weird, I just used this today, and the review pops up, I have had this for a while and just used it today, and I love it! Did its job! And I trust it to not break me out and it's safe for my face
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
This works well. It is great for traveling. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you have to really rub it into the skin so all the white lotion is not viable anymore. Other than that I have no problems with this sunscreen and will continue to use the bottle I have at home.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Caitlin F.
I love tarte products! This sunscreen did not disappoint. Gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't burn. It can be a little sticky but it protects my face from sunburn like it should. The smell is great as well!
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love taking care of my skin. I love that this is a trusted. They have so man products for so many different things. This does what it states it does. It smells great too and doesn't dry out your skin.
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?