BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kim P.
Only three stars because I've only had a sample of this which didn't last long enough for a full review. However from what I tried I loved it. I wore it out for beach day and I burn very easily on my face. No sunburn and it felt great, not greasy at all! Can't wait to get the full size
Sarah N.
I never thought I'd be loyal to any type of sunscreen, but then I received a sample packet of this with an online order. It smells great, it doesn't make my skin excessively oily, and I find it to be a great value- I've been using the same bottle for almost a year (and I use it daily).
Alexandria H.
I am a firm believer that using a good sunscreen is one of the best things you can do for your skin and body in the long run. The Tarteguard sunscreen is great for protecting my skin without feeling heavy or greasy, and I don't have to worry about breakouts or clogged pores afterwards.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Carley P.
North Beach, MD
I am recently on a sunscreen for my face kick. I love the Tarte brand cosmetics. The sunscreen is great it is not greasy and feels so light on my skin. You can just use it right by itself or under your foundation. Their foundation has added spf as well so you will be double protected.
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing product!!!! It is so hard to find a good sunscreen that actually product your skin without leaving a oily risdue and clog your pores but this does the trick! Tarte is amazing in all categories! Such high quality and reasonable price definitely worth it! Plus it's cruelty free!
Shannon I.
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box ... I loved it so much I just bought the full size ... And stalking the mailbox waiting for it to arrive ... I love the feeling of it , plus I feel like it gives my good protection from the sun without interfering with my foundation .
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This smells really nice and goes on great. It isn't sticky or tacky and it absorbs quickly. I'm only giving it four stars out of five because it would be nice if the spf was 50 but that's a personal reason since I have SLE and photosensitivity is a part of that. Otherwise, it's great.
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
T123 P.
The product was decent. I like product did the basic but did not find it significantly superior to other cheaper moisturizers. The product did hydrate my skin. I bought this product at Macy's. I would recommend if you don't mind the price or try the sample before buying the full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?