BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andra A.
Richmond
This sunscreen is super good, definitely does the job, and smells heavenly! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any sort of irritation to my face at all! It protected it from the sun, and my face almost nearly always gets a little burnt, and when I hit the beach with this on it didn’t! I love it and would recommend, although it’s a tad bit pricey, if you have the money I’d say it’s definitely worth it!
Julie P.
Streetsboro, OH
I love this sunscreen so much! The packaging is incredibly cute but the product is even better! I applied this to my face every day on vacation and never once peeled! It is white at first but blends out on the skin.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Being as fair as Casper, I burn easily. Understanding the importance of using SPF on a daily basis, I decided to try this! I typically burn even through sunscreen, even when reapplying it often. This one seemed to hold up really well, my nose didn't turn pink even when outside for a few hours. Plus, the ingredients are natural which makes it all that much better.
Samantha W.
Tallmadge
I got this as a free gift and have never been more thrilled. It’s nice because it doesn’t only protect from the sun, it also moisturizes your skin. I have been using it as an every day moisturizer. Highly recommend.
sydnee l.
i love this sunscreen so much. i love pretty much anything from tarte, really. it is very lightweight, yet it still provides great protection on your face from the sun. it’s a great product and i will buy it again.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I only got this maybe a week ago but it seems to be working fairly well. It’s really light and smells nice. I have a nice dewy glow after using this without looking greasy. The bottle is really cute and a nice size
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Having pale skin all you other pale girls know when it gets dry, it stays dry! This made my skin so soft and not oily like some other ones do! This is a god send for me thank you Tarte!
Jenna K.
This sunscreen did a decent job of keeping my face from burning, which usually happens very easily for me. I'm sure it would be more efficient if I reapplied as you are supposed to do.
Katya S.
Sacramento , CA
Did not like this product at all. I didn’t work out to be that effective. I could still see that my face tanned a little bit when I tested it out. I went back to using regular sunblock
Kylie S.
Tyler
I use this when I know I’m going outside for the day. So far it’s worked really really good for me. I don’t have any problems. It stays on when I’m in water too. It smells really good!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?