BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Excellent under makeup! I use this when I know I'm going to need SPF and also want to wear full makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it doesn't change the way my makeup applies. I think it's a bit pricey (I got mine in a beauty box), but I think it's an excellent product and will likely repurchase it.
Veronica P.
Hereford
This stuff is life! I got this one time in a subscription box and till this day I can’t stop using it! I would definitely recommend! The packaging is so adorable! That’s also a plus in my book 😊
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Luxurious and thin but still creamy. I absolutely love this! It’s a gentle formula that works well with my some time sensitive skin. Living in Florida I always want to have sunscreen on. This one works very well under my make up on a daily basis. I highly recommend anybody looking for a day to day sunscreen.
Alyssa Y.
I already use their foundation that has sunscreen in it and it’s great! This is something i use when i don’t have any makeup on but still want a little on my face when i go out. It doesn’t smell weird and it’s not heavy.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I am low-key a fan of this product. I’m giving you four stars instead of three because giving it three doesn’t give it justice, beginning at five it’s a little extreme. I like that it protects my skin. It doesn’t feel too heavy on my skin, and I only used it once or twice and I have those times that I get a better break out so there’s a plus for me.
Cece M.
I liked this because it didn’t really leave a cast and doesn’t have a distinct odor, but the price compared to how much you get doesn’t seem worth it. I didn’t buy again, switched to biore instead.
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that I like. It's got the smell but it's tolerable. Some others are so strong you have to make sure it's no where close to your eyes.
Alexis G.
Jamestown, CA
Everything tarte is amazing, I’m Puerto Rican and weirdly the only place I sunburn on is my face.this stuff makes me feel so protected and it doesn’t feel think and pastie I recommend immensely
Gina R.
Fletcher
Light product that never feels heavy on your face, it smells great and is absorbed quickly without any greasy texture. It can easily be applied prior to makeup or alone.
Karen R.
Durham, NC
No les recomendaría nada que yo haya probado antes! Los productos son realmente buenos! Aveces lo barato sale caro, por eso debemos de invertir bien en lo que nos aplicamos en la cara, así que deberían de probar esto! Es realmente genial!
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?