BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Great sunscreen. Smells good, goes on smooth, tends to be a little greasy at first but after 5 mins it has soaked in, there is no residue. I would use this in the morning under make-up
Samantha B.
canton, GA
I love this product so much. It kept my face protected and i didn't even get sunburnt and i was outside in the sun for nearly 4 hours straight. Great product and I definitely recommend.
Megan Z.
Draper, UT
Great sunscreen, a touch on the greasy side, nice protection, nice scent, a little pricier than what I'd want, but I adore the packaging. Purchased at Sephora, first time user, probably last time user. Lots of room for improvement but still not bad.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
Tarte sunscreen lotion smells GREAT! Feels great also! I am a first time user and totally plan to purchase more. I didn't buy it I received it as a gift but for sure plan to buy more. It was very effective & I would totally recommend it to othersssss.
Rachel N.
Richardson, TX
Love this sunscreen! My mom introduced it to me, is on the pricey side of skincare, but did meet my expectations. The sunscreen is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all, would buy again and highly recommend.
Breanna-Lynn W.
Spring Hill, FL
Tarte has become one of my favorite brands to use.. from makeup to sun protection for my face.. their products are amazing and this one specifically helps to keep my face youthful.. nobody wants wrinkles at 25
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
This has a weird smell it's not a deal breaker but it's not something I find myself reaching for. I would much rather prefer a drugstore brand because the ingredients aren't stellar it's an okay product but not great. I wouldn't recommend you spend money on this
Sundus K.
Lodi, CA
I really like this, but it's not the best! The packaging is really pretty though, but I feel like it doesn't do much in the protect - my - face - from - the - sun department. I put it on under my makeup, but it's meh. I wouldn't buy it again, I can find cheaper ones that would work better.
SAMANTHA E.
Great sunscreen that doesn't smell like spf. Lasts a good while even at the pool. Only issue I have is the cost - I think I'll be sticking to my neutrogena or loreal face sunscreens.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?