BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
This is the best sunscreen I've ever used. It has a non greasy, effective formula. It provides even coverage and allows your skin to get that sunkissed bronze without the pink lobster shoulders. You won't find me on the beach without it!
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works
fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is
adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a
white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder
over the top.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a nice SPF I used this over the summer and was quite impressed with it I have now purchased it about 3 times I got mine from Sephora I highly recommend I will definitely repurchase 30 is an awesome SPF
Samantha B.
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder over the top.
Beth I.
Dodge, ND
This is an amazing moisturizer. I wore it out to the lake and was it all day and only applied in the morning before I left. It lasted all day and had absolutely no sunburn. Not even any pinkness. It makes my skin feel hydrated but not oily, like some spf moisturizers can do. Great product for the cost.
Hiedi K.
Foxburg, PA
I used this and it wasent something that fits my face and doesn't help hide the sun as much as I would think for that price. I tried it out cause I use a lot of makeup from tarte it doesn't give that much of a good result and I was hoping it did but there is some room for improvement on this product.
Maggie S.
Belmont, MA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm not someone who would normally reach for a sunscreen everyday but ever since I bought this I find myself using it more than my other moisturizers. It hydrates your skin without leaving it super greasy which is great for me since I have oily skin. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This sunscreen, along with having a cute packaging, does work well. However, I just cannot justify the price. When the drugstore sunscreen works just as well, if not better, than why spend this much money? A cute container is not enough of a reason. I still have it 4 stars, as the primary issue really is the price.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
I used this sunscreen on a cruise during the summer and I really liked it. It is a great face sunscreen because it's not as heavy, greasy and sticky as most sunscreens are. It also worked well because I didn't burn.
Vevena H.
I LOVE TARTE! Taste is my favorite makeup brand because its affordable and its great quality! I really love this sunscreen because its super cute and it smells light and nice. I don't like the strong pool-scent of other sun screens. This absorbs right away and doesnt cast a white shadow on your makeup!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?