BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lorena L.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought this online and so far I love this before I wasn't putting no sunscreen and my face felt burn so I wanted something more like a face products and not really a sunscreen smell and this one works great my face feel good after I'm out of the sun. I would recommend this
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Perfect. That's all, it's perfect! This can be pricey and you can order this online at tartes site or Sephora! Pretty great on the skin, this was my first time using this but I will forsure be buying more!
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Defiinitely one of my favorite sunscreens. It doesn't smell like sunscreen which is a plus. It also hydrates which I LOVE. Plus, it has cute packaging that is shatter resistant, which is a plus for me also.
Melanie A.
This is a great lightweight facial sunscreen! I use it over my moisturizer before my makeup and it doesn't ever feel like a typical thick sunscreen, it's very smooth and lightweight. I would def recommend it!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This is so weird, I just used this today, and the review pops up, I have had this for a while and just used it today, and I love it! Did its job! And I trust it to not break me out and it's safe for my face
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
This is a really good sun screen block its super moistiring and u can use iy under your foundation i usally put it all over my face arms and legs and it wotks amazing on anytype of skin my skin varies sometime is super dry other very pily and it work good
Kaeleigh M.
This sits very nicely under my makeup, and doesn't affect the longevity of my foundation. I wore it in Vegas in July, and had no issue with sunburn or anything! My skin is very fair, and burns very easily, so I was definitely impressed!
Jennifer W.
Love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave my face greasy feeling. I usually break out with products like this but not with tarte. This will definitely be a product that I will be buying again and again.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
My skin is very sensitive to SPF but I used this one and it was okay! I mainly used this on my neck, chest, & shoulder area. It does have a white cast so you want to make sure to blend! It's a great product!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?