BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
This sunscreen is everything I could've asked for. It's gentle enough on my face so I am not worried about adding "too much". I purchased it at Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and efficient. I will be purchasing this once I run out, which will be soon.
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box service and i really enjoy it! It has a very pleasant floral scent unlike the typical sunscreen smell, and it does a great job at protecting from the sun. It comes in a very nice glass container with a pump for easy application without much mess.
Meldin G.
I received this sample in a Sephora Play! box. I really like the formula. It's not sticky or greasy like some SPFs can be. It feels very light and can be worn alone or under makeup. I like the broad spectrum formula and I know I'm getting good protection.
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
Kandyce H.
I love this stuff I love any of their product. They are over all amazing and would with almost any skin type. I am for sure a repeat customer and will tell anyone how awesome they are!
Tiffany F.
Received this as a delux sample and when I tell you after a few uses I had to purchase the full size. I love that I don't get flash back when I wear under my makeup. I hate the smell but all sunscreen have a scent.
Rachel  K.
Decatur, GA
Love tarte as a brand because of their clean ingredients. Non irritating and wont break you out. Great to apply before your makeup for a light daily protection. I would recommend this!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not my favorite sunscreen but not the worst. It doesn't have a scent to it which it nice. I feel like it never absorbed into my skin and made applying makeup on top of it a little hard
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Anastasia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this stuff just in general, it's great. My expectations were met, in fact I won't switch anywhere else. It's very effective , and super thin. I was a first time user and would buy again. I would buy in bulk
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?