BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder over the top.
fabiola a.
I like it because it made just for the face but when I apply it doesn't leave white mark that's the good thing but it does feel greasy later thru the day. It's definitely gentle and I'm not sure it I would buy it again or I will just like one that's not greasy on the face specially when I have oily skin
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I love this sunscreen! So many products for your face are too sticky and thick. I'm very pale and need more than the spf that comes in my foundation, which is minimal, so I apply this underneath. It goes on like a moisturizer and absorbs completely very quickly. No weird sunscreen odor and no heaviness.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This is my go to sunscreen for days that I'm not wearing BB cream that contains spf. It doesn't cause any irritation or make my skin feel sticky. Makeup wears beautiful on top and it doesn't cause any separation.
Andrea G.
LaPorte
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Sara R.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I reviewed a sample of this sunscreen, and I like it. Not great for wearing under makeup, but good face sunscreen on days where you're going bare faced. It didn't break me out.
Susie B.
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?