BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12075)
Buy on Sephora
Ami D.
This is a good product however I still haven't gotten red after being out in the sun. The bottle is gorgeous! I got this as a gift for my birthday. Nice gift but honestly it didn't do the job for my skin tone. I don't think its aimed for fair skin. It does smell nice!
Maddie K.
I have very sensitive skin, and the beach just messes up my facial skin. the salt water makes it sting and so some sunscreens add to that stinging, which this one did. I was unimpressed. I still got burnt too but I think that's because I couldn't reapply (it stung too bad.) this could just be me and my sensitive skin, it could've worked perfectly for someone else just not me.
Makayla G.
I am in love with this stuff!! It is very nice and smoothing. I would definitely give this a try, it is worth it! Cute packaging, very much meets the expectations. I bought mine from my local ulta but any beauty store may have it. Nothing really to fix about the product
Corey G.
Fox lake , IL
Very nice under makeup I feel like a lot of sunscreens can feel very greasy this one does not by itself under makeup or mixed in with my foundation it works wonders. I would recommend to anyone! I already got my mom hooked ☺️haha
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Clari O.
Reading, PA
This product i can use all the time for the sun. it has a beautiful smell to it. i did not expect , it met my expectations very well. its was definetetly effective. i am a repeat user not a first time. i honestly just love this product and would recommend to others,
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen didn't break me out. It rated pretty oily for most of the day but it worked out. Tested it under my makeup as well and it kinda broke the foundation down faster. My skin is naturally very oily so it happens regardless. All in all it was a good sunscreen to use but I wouldn't repurchase because of the price.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back