BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I got this in the Sephora Play! box and have loved it! Works really well. My only complaint would be the scent. It's a little annoying after awhile. Love how thin this goes on and is super easy to use under makeup!
Brandi R.
Lincoln, DE
Received this as a sample with my latest Sephora purchase. It was effective. I am prone to burning. I laid out at the beach all day and did not get any sunburn. The reason I give this only 4 stars is because I love the classic "sunscreen" smell, and this didn't have that. Effective none the less.
Meldin G.
I received this sample in a Sephora Play! box. I really like the formula. It's not sticky or greasy like some SPFs can be. It feels very light and can be worn alone or under makeup. I like the broad spectrum formula and I know I'm getting good protection.
Anastasia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this stuff just in general, it's great. My expectations were met, in fact I won't switch anywhere else. It's very effective , and super thin. I was a first time user and would buy again. I would buy in bulk
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Nessa P.
No complaints. Absorbs quickly. Thin consistency. Pleasant smell. Doesn't turn me into a greaseball or irritate my eyes like other sunscreens have in the past. Sits well under makeup.
Celeste C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a decent mosturizer but you can definitely find something cheaper and maybe even better at the drugstore to be honest. I think I agree with others on this your paying more for the brand here than anything else.
Tiffany F.
Received this as a delux sample and when I tell you after a few uses I had to purchase the full size. I love that I don't get flash back when I wear under my makeup. I hate the smell but all sunscreen have a scent.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?