BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jerika O.
I was so happy that this was a sunscreen protector! It was really exciting! It was my first time using it but I just don't think I'll buy it again! Don't get me wrong it was amazing but I didn't like the price for it. I won't really recomend it to anyone else because it's expensive compared to normal sucscreen.
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I bought this sunscreen because it has a tint to it and I wanted something to put on my face on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I want to like this product... I really do..... because it does what I bought it to do.... but the smell is awful. It smells so bad I don't want to put it on my face. If you can stand the smell of a strong sunscreen then you will love this product, but if not then I wouldn't recommend it.
Holly N.
I like how this sunscreen does not smell like sunscreen. I think depends how dry/oily my face is it can be considered just a smidge oily for me when I apply. I love how light weight it is and it gives you a wonderful glow. I  would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight sun screen that gives moisture.
Tanasia C.
Tarte is such a good brand! I had to start with that, but this sunscreen is amazing. I tried it for the first time this year, and I will purchase again when I run out. Their products don't bother my skin so this one was a must! It works so well! Try this out for yourself. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.
Claudia F.
I received one of these in my glossybox and was super excited to try it.. what a great product. First off I love Tarte's skincare line, super effective and priced just right. This will be a favorite and a summer staple. The formula is light weight, dries fast and goes really well under makeup. All in all a Winner!
Amyy N.
Garden Grove, CA
The Tarteguard 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection was a sampler I had received from a Sephora Play Box that I threw in my purse for traveling necessities. It smells nice, does not reek of sunblock and glides on the skin smoothly leaving a nice layer of protection when on the go!
Erica S.
One of my favorite sunscreens of all time! I love it because it has no fragrance, very moisturizing, doesn't smell or feel like a sunscreen, lightweight, not oily and protects my skin from the harmful rays that would cause major sun damage like sun spots & aging. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Heather R.
I love this sunscreen. I am a big sucker for packaging and love purple so they got me there. It smells really good. The only thing is t can feel a bit greasy on the skin. For dry skin this would be great. I have oily skin and I don't mind it because it doesn't feel too heavy so it can work for all skin types.
Lisset L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for a new sunscreen, something that smelled other than a banana. Decided to try this one, and I love it! I went to the beach last week and used it for the first time and it went on great, easy to apply.. not greasy! And it felt like it had great coverage. I didn't burn! Two thumbs up for that!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Love this. Naught at Sephora after using my points for a trial previously. Smells amazing and works great with my sensitive skin. No irritation and creamy smooth refreshing feeling not heavy like most. Highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?