BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
This is a miracle in a bottle. I love using this product in the summer. Yes tarts can get a bit pricey but ulta sometimes has some great deals going on so I always snag it when I can
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
This sunscreen is great! It goes on under my makeup on regularly sunny days and it's so light and non oily it's like nothing is there! My foundation goes on perfectly over it! Love!
Monica B.
I love everything the Tarte brand has to offer. I've been using them for about 10 years now, the quality is superb! Natural products gentle on these skin and oh so very protective!
Kylie F.
I have definitely loved having this product this summer! It was a reasonable price and came of good value. It is effective, I bought it only from Sephora, only con is you do have to keep reapplying if you are fair skinned because it is only 30 spf
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
Love this facial sunscreen! I have VERY sensitive skin and this did t break it out and it kept me from getting sunburned at the beach! Love this stuff to wear alone or under makeup!
Alice L.
I really hated this product because it left my face very greasy-looking and left somewhat of a white cast. I have pretty dry skin, so for this product to leave my face greasy-looking is just unacceptable. This product really had no redeeming qualities, especially at this high price point.
Yolanda V.
Irving, TX
This sunscreen is a great product it definitely will cover your ex BF needs and gives your skin a soft good feel to it for those hot summer days you can purchase it at any store such as Ulta and Sephora I would definitely buy this product again
Rebekah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the consistency, Does not feel heavy. Very light weight and does not have an uncomfortable smell to it. The travel sizes are perfect for carrying it around in your beach tote !
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love all tarte products. They make great sunscreen. It has a great texture and is not oily. It also smells great. I would recommend this to a friend. I also love tarte eyeshadow.
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO
I've only used this a couple times but I like that it is really light on my skin. It doesn't have that typical sun screen smell. It doesn't make me break out which is great. My only thing is it seems to separate really easily so maybe if I shake it up better or stir it I will like it better.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?