BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Briana G.
Ocala, FL
It's a good product but nothing fantastic. I bought a travel size of it off an app for $8 & I wasn't impressed nor disappointed. There was no packaging because it didn't come from the actual tarte website. I would recommend this if you have dry skin & burn really easy in the sun.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great! I love that it is not oily and definitely moisturizes. I gave only 4 stars because I sweat a lot in humid weather and it did run a bit, but if I had let it soak in longer before I went out it would have probably been fine.
Cynthia H.
I absolutely love this sunscreen I'm going on my honeymoon in February to the Bahamas and I will be taken this with me! I used it all this summer and I will continue to keep purchasing this product because I love it so so much great buy!!
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Cute packaging and nice consistency. I use a lot of tarte products so I was happy to try this as a sample from Sephora. I think I prefer my tinted tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer though because it matches my skin tone and has coverage.
Rachel M.
This sunscreen sits really well under makeup, which is probably the only way I'd wear sunscreen daily, even though you should wear it every day. The packaging is very nice and it lasts for a while. I would buy this product again in the future..
Brittany O.
Arlington , VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It does have a slight sunscreen-y smell, but hey it is sunscreen. I feel like it moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time. I probably would not purchase myself, only because of the price.
haley l.
Pickford, MI
I personally love this product. My face is extremely sensitive to the product that I use on my face I was very satisfied to find out that this both did not irritate my skin and actually protected it from the sun i do and will continue to use and recommend this product
Marita F.
I have very sensitive, combination skin (most sunscreens even ones that say they're gentle give me a rash), but this one worked flawlessly for me. I received it as a sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I bought the full size. One of the best things is that it works well under makeup and absorbs without being oily in the least.
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
left me feeling a little greasy, I don't think the formula worked well for me, especially in the areas of my face that are oily. This product actually made me breakout but I have very sensitive skin so I don't think this product is really for me.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This moisturizing sunscreen is great to use after washing and exfoliating my face. I used it before applying my foundation too and my skin felt so soft and looked smooth! It has a smooth, silly feel. And it smells good for a sunscreen! I love this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora