BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabriela R.
Tarte Sunscreen is super good! Especially if you're like me who has very sensitive skin. Very good packaging and isn't harsh on the skin at all. Met every expectation since I do have very sensitive skin and get sunburned easily, I bought this at Sephora.
Klau D.
I have a combination skin type, with a few spots many products like this , break me out with this it didn't break me out what so ever, I have used this several times and this did not disappoint me at all. Goes on very smoothly and does not get sticky when applied to the face, recommend this product.
Heidy L.
this product is like summer god it is amazing and keeps your face moisturized while you're at the beach. it is a little pricey but so much with it! i would definitely recommend especially if you go to the beach a lot!
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
This is the most light weight moisturizer with SPF that I have ever used! It makes my skin just glow while also protecting it from the sun's rays. It lasts all day even with being in the water and it lets your skin breathe. It really is great, I recommend!
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
For all skin types it's a very lightweight sunscreen even if the suns not out you still want to put this one your face because even if the suns not out the light can do damage to your skin, a little goes a long way.
Alma C.
yonkers ny
Muy buen producto para Mi uso , lo compro y lo compro y no me canso, me gusta mucho usarlo en el verano, este de 30 ya qye no me expongo mucho al Sol, como para usar uno con mas volumen
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box service and i really enjoy it! It has a very pleasant floral scent unlike the typical sunscreen smell, and it does a great job at protecting from the sun. It comes in a very nice glass container with a pump for easy application without much mess.
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
I just got a sample of this but I really like it because it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and doesn't have that sunscreen smell which I hate. Lightweight and really nice!
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This stuff is awesome! Its non greasy and i can wear it under foundation and it wont effect the wear time. I applied it once and was in the sun for about 6 hours and didn't get sunburned.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?