BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Wendy R.
I used this when it first came out in the summer and I did like it. It's a lotion consistency and my skin absorbed it right away. It didn't feel overly greasy, which I liked. It doesn't smell bad either. The scent is a light refreshing scent.
Claudia F.
I received one of these in my glossybox and was super excited to try it.. what a great product. First off I love Tarte's skincare line, super effective and priced just right. This will be a favorite and a summer staple. The formula is light weight, dries fast and goes really well under makeup. All in all a Winner!
Brandy B.
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. Besides being a beautiful bottle, the formula is super lightweight and non greasy. It provides ample protection from the sun but also wears well under makeup. Plus, the small bottle is perfect to travel with. I carry it with me at all times!
Elia C.
Sunscreen is super light! And works really well. I love the feel of it on my skin! Packaging is super cute! I love the color! Even though this product is a little pricey, it's a great sunscreen that feels super light!
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
This thing does wonders. I tried it the first time and I totally fell in love with it. It does an amazing work and it is really good. For anyone looking for a good sunscreen I recommend it to everyone, it is also very affordable. It's also very long lasting and has a good amount of it. It is yet the best sunscreen lotion yet and I would totally buy it again.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received a sample of this from my sephora play box subscription. I was going to an event at a park on a hot day and put it under my foundation. Out of my family I was the only one who didn't get a sunburn on their face! I was really amazed on how good it worked and I didn't have to reapply it!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is nice as a sunscreen underneath makeup. It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Also, if you have a deeper complexion I find that this doesn't give me that purple tint to my skin. I will say that the smell could be problematic for sensitive noses and there is a very small amount for the price.
Diana P.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's incredibly hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and like it coats a layer of your face. This product blends into the pores and leaves a light, yet protected feeling on the skin. I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and this does the trick!
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
I was slightly disappointed by this product. It had an unpleasant odor and didnt sufficiently soak into my skin. It also left a white residue on my face. The best part was the beautiful packaging, but glass was an odd choice and not exactly portable. I would not recommend this to my friends and family.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?