BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Wendy K.
Oceano, CA
This sunscreen works as well as any other sunscreen I suppose. It leaves a white cast that doesn't go away, and it moves around a little underneath makeup unless you set it very well. The bottle is very pretty and you do get quite a lot of product. But I would not repurchase.
Blair B.
Bryan, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
This is an amazing product! I use it under my makeup and it makes me glow, a natural subtle glow. I bought it at my local sephora store. It is effective because it helps protect me from the harsh sun. I would buy it again! Love this!!
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to facial sunscreen. Works really well, have never burned in he 3 years I use it. Doesn't leave your face greasy at all and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Definitely hydrating too since I have really dry skin. It aso is good for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out. The only downside is its pricier
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Had a nice smell to it and did the job! I got mine from ulta! I'm very pale so I always have to have sunscreen in the summer, maybe a little pricey but it is a high end product! Would definitely repurchase when I go on my next vacation!
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
This product did the job. It kept me from burning. But the price point is hard to justify when I was able to buy a drugstore brand that worked just as well for me and had moisturizers built in. It was good, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Michaela L.
Pelham, NY
This definitely did the trick. It was lightweight once blended in and was not too greasy. I wouldn't rebuy because I do not think there was anything special about this product for the price, but it did protect my face and do its job.
Cameron P.
Bridge City, TX
Love all things Tarte and this sunscreen is no different! It is light enough that it can be applied under your makeup for added sun protection, being from Texas we need all the help we can get! The price is not bad for a high end facial sunscreen, I would recommend to a friend.
Kameron D.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Keeps my face moisturizer and protected from the sun. Used all summer long to protect me. Reapplied a few times during the day and I never got a burn. You get a lot of product for the price. Excellent value.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back