BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
Not really a fan of sunscreen becouse i feel like every sunscreen i try either breaks me out or its greasy by the end of the day but this one is not bad at all feels gentle and it doesn't clog my pores i love tartes pruducts overall
Jasmine P.
I love just about all tarte products. Very light moisturizing sunscreen that I enjoy using and isn't irritating to my skin. Gets the job done as far as I can tell. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend to a friend
Renee M.
Tried a deluxe sample from a subscription box, it's very creamy/ oily but spreads nice and thin. I wouldn't wear it under makeup because I have combo skin and it would make me an oil slick but I will definitely give it a go in the summer for beach days.
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
The best sunscreen I have tried! I love the feeling, it's not greasy but you can feel it's working. The scent makes me happy cause it doesn't give me a headache. And the packaging is delightful only course my favorite color is purple! Try it!
Jade S.
Love this sunscreen, I just received a deluxe sized sample in a sun care kit from Macy's. Tarte always has the cutest packaging, and they are a naturally conscious brand. I will consider buying the full size when this is finished.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Went to Florida and used this from my Play by Sephora box. It wasn't too oily and I didn't burn. My skin is also olive based so in all fairness it would take a lot to make me burn but it stay true to tarte having quality products
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Rosy L.
I used this product when I went on a mini vacay to hot Vegas. Let me tell you, it wasn't oily nor did it leave any residue. It felt like my normal everyday lotion so much so, my husband even used it on his face and body. He hates anything that leaves the skin feeling unnatural. Love this product! It held up all day as well.
Maria P.
In love with this product. I usually have oily/ sensitive skin but this product has not done any damage to my face. I love all the tarte products and what can I say this has not been a disappointment. I bought it from their Website.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back