BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Celeste C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a decent mosturizer but you can definitely find something cheaper and maybe even better at the drugstore to be honest. I think I agree with others on this your paying more for the brand here than anything else.
Serrina S.
Rialto , CA
I love this sunscreen it works wonderful. I bought this online the shipping was fast and easy. It's super gentle and light weight. It's supper effective I use it all the time. I recommend this to everyone I know
Aribella A.
I really liked this sunscreen lotion! I got a trial size to give it a shot and I loved it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin! I definitely will be purchasing it in full size! I also love the smell! It is not too oily either. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
My cousin had this product and used it while me and her went out on a day at he beach. It really did work. I can't wait to get my hands on one of my own. This product was just on point.
Janet N.
Rochester, MN
Received as a sample size in my Sephora box and this sunscreen has never done me wrong. I brought it with me to an outdoor concert where I was outside in the sun for 8+ hours and this was the sole reason why my face didn't simmer to nothingness. I definitely am planning on buying the full size!
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's light, but effective, and the packaging is so pretty! I highly recommend this as an everyday sunscreen for your face. Not oily, not sticky, no white residue. I'm stocking up for summer!
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Great sunscreen. Smells good, goes on smooth, tends to be a little greasy at first but after 5 mins it has soaked in, there is no residue. I would use this in the morning under make-up
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Its pretty good but i don't know if i will buy again because I've found better for cheaper prices and it is very similar to this one but I'm not sure. it met my somewhat expectations but overall it was effective and got the job done and its good!!!!!!
Makenzie J.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this sunscreen. It doesn't have a bad smell and goes even on the face without bothering me. I like the packaging, it stands out and attracts the buyer to it. I am a first time uses but Will continue to use and see if I like it more! This product is pricey but I am hoping it will be worth it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?