BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MelissaNjamie R.
Jefferson, SC
I like using the Tarteguard spf 30 lotion because it's not like any other consistency I've ever tried before. You know..that feeling like you're rubbing toothpaste all over your face..yuck! The Tarteguard is thin and lightweight. It is still a little greasy but I've never tried a sunscreen with less of that tacky feeling. Love this product ans use it everyday before  getting into the pool.
TaShyra G.
This sunscreen is pretty meh, for me. The only thing it's really good for is a standalone sunscreen. It doesn't work well under my makeup, though I've tried a few different formulas. It's not much different than any sunscreen with a high SPF, as anything over 25 or 30 wreaks havoc on any foundation or BB cream I attempt to wear.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I really like this stuff for the winter. In the summer I like a higher spf. This is slightly moisturizing and preps the skin nicely for makeup. I love the bottle and how bright it is! I will defiantly buy again in the winter because it truly does feel nice and set nice under makeup which some sunscreens make your makeup look awful!
Karen H.
Overall this is pretty nice. Feels lightweight and doesn't have that sunscreen smell that most do. I feel like you can wear this alone or under makeup. Gives the skin a hint of glow and moisture. Wish it wasn't so expensive though I feel like you could get compatible products for less and more product. Overall it's a nice sunscreen though.
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I am a big runner and am out for hours on my runs. The Tarte sunscreen is the prefect lotion to keep the rays away. It rubs in easily, leaving no greasy aftermath, which makes a huge difference, because I don't want any greasy mess running into my eyes. For any sport or active person out there, this is your facial sunscreen must have.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I've just now teally started trying out the tarte brand, the eyeliner first after it was reccommended to me by a sephora consultant. After that, i immedietly started getting samples of the face cleanse, the eye cream, and beyond. This is just one more example of an awesome product that i don't walk outside without slathering on.
Nikki G.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a sample and had a really hard time with the packaging - not sure if the full sizes are the same, but getting product out was tough. Then the glass broke all over my bathroom floor - it's not for the clumsy!  I prefer my SPF in a squeeze tube or stick - something easy to finish off my skincare routine with.
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
I've been using this as my go-to for a few months now. I am impressed with it, it absorbs in nicely, the sunscreen signature scent isn't overly bold. It works really well underneath makeup which blew me away as most sunscreens tend to make a mess of your makeup. I would gladly repurchase again, it's a great facial sunscreen.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I received a full size Tarte Guard in my Glossybox a few months ago and I love it. It is light and absorbs so there is no left over white residue on your skin. It is not oily at all and feel great under make up. I highly recommend this product, even if you have sensitive skin. Tarte only uses high quality, natural ingredients.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?