BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
I know $32 for sunscreen is a little ridiculous BUT this product is so light and doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling some sunscreens do, I specifically use this one on my face though.
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
This sunscreen is a must have for the summer! I love that it's a lotion and the packaging is amazing! Its a bit pricey but i don't mind because it's the best out there. I would recommend to anyone and will certainly repurchase
Thea R.
Boise, ID
The smell of this sunscreen is amazing. I have only used it one time but I really like it. It did a great job of protecting my face from getting burnt while laying in the sun this weekend
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
This is a very nice sunscreen, it doesn't have a strong scent and it goes nicely underneath makeup. It lasts all day and is spf 30. I think it is kind of expensive but it does a good job and I don't have to worry about my face breaking out because of it.
andrea t.
Allen, TX
I purchased this about the around the it came out and ever since I fell in love with this product.It has an amazing smell to it not like regular sunscreen and it was worth all the hype I heard from many you tubers .
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
This is the most light weight moisturizer with SPF that I have ever used! It makes my skin just glow while also protecting it from the sun's rays. It lasts all day even with being in the water and it lets your skin breathe. It really is great, I recommend!
Danielle G.
I absolutely love this sun screen. I wear it everyday, under my foundation or on it's own it's beyond amazing. I like how it feels on my skin and my skin is being protected from the sun.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Sunscreen is one of the most important products that you can use. Tarte is a fabulous brand that consistently produces quality products. Their sunscreen lotion is lightweight and not sticky.
Gabriela R.
Tarte Sunscreen is super good! Especially if you're like me who has very sensitive skin. Very good packaging and isn't harsh on the skin at all. Met every expectation since I do have very sensitive skin and get sunburned easily, I bought this at Sephora.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?