BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I love Tarte because of their cruelty free values and lack of harsh chemicals. I know their sunscreen is safe for my skin against the sun, but also against the common chemicals in sunscreen.
Caitlin F.
I love tarte products! This sunscreen did not disappoint. Gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't burn. It can be a little sticky but it protects my face from sunburn like it should. The smell is great as well!
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
This product is very moisturizing but does not leave you feeling too greasy, I wear under my foundation just fine. It does leave a bit of a tacky feeling, but I have yet to find a moisturizer with any reasonable amount of SPF that doesn't. Recommended!!!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love taking care of my skin. I love that this is a trusted. They have so man products for so many different things. This does what it states it does. It smells great too and doesn't dry out your skin.
Jennifer W.
Love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave my face greasy feeling. I usually break out with products like this but not with tarte. This will definitely be a product that I will be buying again and again.
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
This works well. It is great for traveling. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you have to really rub it into the skin so all the white lotion is not viable anymore. Other than that I have no problems with this sunscreen and will continue to use the bottle I have at home.
Jessica C.
Lebanon , OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love tarte and I love this spray spf it has become one of my favorites for the season in the sun. It has a great light smell and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing spf which is what I want in an spf
Brandon D.
My girlfriend loves this as she also likes to use SPF. UV Rays are dangerous, even when there is no sun there is still some UV hitting you. So my gf uses this to use as a moisturizer under her foundation.
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
This sun screen is really nice but thick it is very blendable it's pricey but it works it's effective on a sunny day and when going to the beach it works ! Even after being in the water u can still feel covered will buy again for sure !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?