BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Melissa L.
League City, TX
I am in love with tarte sunscreen lotion! It's a great value and and an affordable price. The first time I used it I was amazed how I didn't get not even a little but sunburned! I absolute love this product and I recommend you girls to buy it!
Danielle W.
Its ok. It feels very heavy on the skin. Like I know that is there. I like something a little more light weight especially on the days that wear make up. But on days I just need the little protection and i feel dry, Its nice and offers some hydration.
Jenna S.
Wisconsin
Nice smell and not over powering either. I didnt wesr it with makeup but I love this when im outside working on photoshoots it has been quite the lifesaver. If youre looking for a high end sunscreen this one is very nice and not overly thick.
mariah V.
I love this product. I use this sometimes as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup, allowing it to apply smoothly and just has a great finish to it. I bought mine off line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking so a light but well working sunscreen. Plus it feels so soft on my skin and doesn't have to strong of a smell. It's definitely bearable.
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
No smell, the light disappears once you lather all the way in. Even the sample size i got came in nice glass packaging. It met all of my expectations. I feel it is a good price point for the amount of product you get. yes i would repurchase
Nina G.
This does have that "sunscreen smell" but it went away pretty quickly once on the face. This didn't affect my makeup application one way or the other and I enjoyed it and will use it again. I'm not sure if I will purchase but I was happy that it did not leave a white cast on my medium/medium dark skin. I don't burn easily though, so I can't speak to that.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
This sunscreen worked wonders and didn't make my face smell like generic sunscreen smell. Since I wear glasses, my face is sensitive to the sun, so makeup with spf by itself may not be enough so this really helped when I used it before makeup!
Rylie S.
Mason, Wi
I live this tarte sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which is a major plus and hydrated my skin all day. Usually i apply the sunscreen right after the shower so it has time to set in my skin before going outside. Ive been using this for about a year and have no complaints whatsoever
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and was excited to try it out, for I love tart products! I wish I could give it more stars, but it just wasn't what I expected and it made my skin even oiler. That being said, I am sure it will be wonderful for dryer skin because it was super hydrating!
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I got this as a sample in my Play! by Sephora box. I used it for about a week and loved it. I have sensitive skin so I was happy that it didn't irritate the psoriasis on my face. I will probably buy the full size of this when I get a chance.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora