BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I received a full size Tarte Guard in my Glossybox a few months ago and I love it. It is light and absorbs so there is no left over white residue on your skin. It is not oily at all and feel great under make up. I highly recommend this product, even if you have sensitive skin. Tarte only uses high quality, natural ingredients.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love this sunscreen, it's filled with skin loving ingredients and has no chemicals. You get so much product in the container it's a very good deal. I love that the sunscreen doesn't break me out or leave me looking greasy. It's a great sunscreen to use under make up.
Taylor L.
San Antonio, TX
I have very fair skin, and I easily get sunburned.
I use this as a primer before football games, or days out with my family. It keeps my skin/face protected from the sun, and keeps my makeup looking flawless. It doesn't have the usual smell of sunscreen, and doesn't feel thick.
I love this product, and I know you will too!
Milena B.
Really liked this product. It did its job well. I went on vacation and it was incredibly hot and very sunny and I just put this under my foundation, make sure to let your skin soak it up a little before applying foundation. Al little bit goes a long way you don't need a lot for it to work. I didn't get a single sunburn. However it was a little pricy but overall I would buy again.
Rosy L.
I used this product when I went on a mini vacay to hot Vegas. Let me tell you, it wasn't oily nor did it leave any residue. It felt like my normal everyday lotion so much so, my husband even used it on his face and body. He hates anything that leaves the skin feeling unnatural. Love this product! It held up all day as well.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen didn't break me out. It rated pretty oily for most of the day but it worked out. Tested it under my makeup as well and it kinda broke the foundation down faster. My skin is naturally very oily so it happens regardless. All in all it was a good sunscreen to use but I wouldn't repurchase because of the price.
Tiffany H.
This lotion absorbs quickly and has a high SPF. I never leave the house without at least one layer of SPF 30 on my face and neck. While using this product I've never gotten a sunburn so that tells me it's working. I definitely recommend this to friends. I believe everyone should protect their face from the harsh sun.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
Used this sunscreen while on vacation in the Bahamas so definitely got lots of sun! It does better by itself as it can sometimes roll or appear white under makeup making application slightly tedious but other then that it’s a great product. Both me and my sister loved it’s consistency and the smell was great as well.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Fantastic sunscreen for the face. Aside from the bottle, which is fun and summer festive, the formula is creamy but not oily and does not leave my complexion shiny like some sunscreens will. The smell is also pleasant, which is a big deal since it's applied to your face and neck! I highly recommend this for everyone.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Oh how I love tarte's products. I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's not too thick and can be used as light primer base under your make up. It doesn't have the strong sunscreen smell of other products, either. I'm not going without it, ever. Got it as a sample via their website and will be buying for the full version.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?