BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber H.
Webster, TX
I received this in a sample from another beauty company and was so excited to use this product. I love the tarte line and have used many of their makeup products for years and this sunscreen did not disappoint. I wear it daily under my makeup and even use it on my sons face. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Michelle H.
Annapolis, MD
Loved this product! The packaging is super cute and the formula is amazing. Left my skin feeling great and not sticky. I got this online, as I couldn't find it in stores. It was definitely pricey, but well worth the money. I am definitely buying this again.
Greta G.
I absolutely loved this product it smelled nice and this was actually my first time used the product but am going to purchase another. I also loved the packaging. I think for this product there is room for improvement but it's the best one I have found so far
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a good sunscreen. I love the packaging and the scent is nice and light. However it is a little expensive for a sunscreen I think there are drug store options equal to this product for a lot less of a cost.
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Haven't tried it yet but I want this company to give it to me for free cause it's expensive af and I'm kinda tryna save up so idk but looks like a good products I want this so bad I'm crying it looks like it works so good
Mimi V.
This is awesome under neath powder foundation or mixed into liquid. The Texas sun is no joke I peeled once but then I tried this and didn't peel again. This is a summer essential for sure.
Jazmin V.
Bellflower, CA
This is an amazing product probably one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever used. It is very light on the skin perfect to use under make up or bare face to be outdoors . It doesn't break you out and it smell very good.
Morgan C.
This sunscreen feels really good on the skin and doesn't leave a white cast on your skin. It's definitely worth the price and the packaging makes it really easy to use. I bought it at Sephora and it lasts forever. I would definitely buy it again. Great value.
Wendy H.
I am normally a huge fan of Tarte products but this one missed the mark for me. In fact, I don't think I even used it for 1 week before putting it on the shelf to collect dust.

I think there are other great mineral based sunscreen options available and recommend trying several before settling on this one.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?