BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love this paired with the maracuja oil to prevent sunburn and sunspots. with daily use i feel like this adds an additional layer of protection and keeps my skin moisturized without having too much product on my face. does not feel heavy or greasy
Cassy C.
Newton, IA
I love tarte, and tarteguard is one of my vacation must haves. It won't clog your pores or cause you to break out, and does an amazing job protecting against the sun. Although it's a little pricey, I won't use any other facial sunscreen. I love that tarte is a cruelty free brand, and can be found at almost any higher end makeup store.
Caitlyn G.
I got a sample of this guy from my Sephora Play! box and was really intrigued. The smell is nice, although it does have a bit of the classic "sunscreen" smell to it, and it is a little bit greasy and thick compared to other facial sunscreens that I've used. Honestly I have to say I've used better, but this stuff does get the job done.
MelissaNjamie R.
Jefferson, SC
I like using the Tarteguard spf 30 lotion because it's not like any other consistency I've ever tried before. You know..that feeling like you're rubbing toothpaste all over your face..yuck! The Tarteguard is thin and lightweight. It is still a little greasy but I've never tried a sunscreen with less of that tacky feeling. Love this product ans use it everyday before  getting into the pool.
Cheyenne S.
I got this as a sample in one of my tarte purchases and absolutely loved it. I wore it to a day at a water park recently. Back story, I burn like a lobster, so I reapply my sunscreen often. With this I took a risk and didn't reapply. And it stayed the whole time! My face didn't burn at all! Will definitely be purchasing this soon!
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
First of all I love tarte , it's a nice heavy bottle the packaging is very nice feels expensive... the spf is light weight , does have a sun screen smell but not as bad as others I have smelt , it's not to oily on the skin but I do find when I put it on I do have a white cast on my face when I layer foundation over top it seems to go away spf of 30 is great but I do wish it was a little higher but I love the fact high end make up is dipping into skin care
TaShyra G.
This sunscreen is pretty meh, for me. The only thing it's really good for is a standalone sunscreen. It doesn't work well under my makeup, though I've tried a few different formulas. It's not much different than any sunscreen with a high SPF, as anything over 25 or 30 wreaks havoc on any foundation or BB cream I attempt to wear.
Karen H.
Overall this is pretty nice. Feels lightweight and doesn't have that sunscreen smell that most do. I feel like you can wear this alone or under makeup. Gives the skin a hint of glow and moisture. Wish it wasn't so expensive though I feel like you could get compatible products for less and more product. Overall it's a nice sunscreen though.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I really like this stuff for the winter. In the summer I like a higher spf. This is slightly moisturizing and preps the skin nicely for makeup. I love the bottle and how bright it is! I will defiantly buy again in the winter because it truly does feel nice and set nice under makeup which some sunscreens make your makeup look awful!
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I am a big runner and am out for hours on my runs. The Tarte sunscreen is the prefect lotion to keep the rays away. It rubs in easily, leaving no greasy aftermath, which makes a huge difference, because I don't want any greasy mess running into my eyes. For any sport or active person out there, this is your facial sunscreen must have.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?