BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Blair B.
Bryan, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Karen H.
Fayetteville, NC
Recently went on vacation and forgot to bring facial sunscreen, I happen to visit Sephora and found Tarteguard with a SPF of 30, glad I did it saved my face from sunburn, it applies like a moisturizer leaving the skin smooth and silky. Never want to be without this product!
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break out my skin which other sunscreens do. Really impressed with it. It's a little on the expensive side but you get plenty of usage out of it since it's just for the face. Great product!!!
Baylee V.
Beloit, WI
Kind of leaves the skin greasy. Not my fav but not terrible. Honestly I wore this to the beach the other day and my face got extremely burnt. It could be because I was swimming here and there. Did not really meet my expectations, i will not repurchase, but I'm glad I tried it.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Had a nice smell to it and did the job! I got mine from ulta! I'm very pale so I always have to have sunscreen in the summer, maybe a little pricey but it is a high end product! Would definitely repurchase when I go on my next vacation!
LaTaya N.
Everything tarte is worth buying, this product most definitely met my expectations. For my skin it was gentle and smooth, I thought it was effective and worked well for how much a paid for it.i would recommend to anyone who likes a lighter lotion.
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I love this sunscreen! I have very oily and acne prone skin and have a difficult time finding non-greasy sunscreens that don't break me out. This one leaves me matte and has never broken me out. Also it protects very well from the sun - my face never got burnt at the beach while I had it on. Keep in mind, I am very pale and burn super easily! I recommend this sunscreen completely.
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
First of all I love tarte , it's a nice heavy bottle the packaging is very nice feels expensive... the spf is light weight , does have a sun screen smell but not as bad as others I have smelt , it's not to oily on the skin but I do find when I put it on I do have a white cast on my face when I layer foundation over top it seems to go away spf of 30 is great but I do wish it was a little higher but I love the fact high end make up is dipping into skin care
Jennifer V.
Not worth $40. You're better off with drug store sunscreen. I usually love Tarte products, but this one is terrible. It has a nice scent when you're applying it, but when you go outside and the wind blows, it smells awful. It also leaves a white cast and makes my skin look super oily. It's way too expensive for such a small bottle.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back