BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I used this on vacation where it pleas sunny and over 100 degrees and this definitely withstood the heat. It didn't melt off not did I get a sun burn. I'm only giving this 4 stars because it is an expensive product that does what other sunscreens can do. Yeah this is more moisturizing and smells nice, I'd just rather get basic sunscreen
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
The botte and packaging of Tarte products are of course absolutely sweet and fabulous. The product itself is very smooth with a sheen tint. It is no trouble to rub it since it is very lightweight, therefor there are no streaks!!!
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Milena B.
Really liked this product. It did its job well. I went on vacation and it was incredibly hot and very sunny and I just put this under my foundation, make sure to let your skin soak it up a little before applying foundation. Al little bit goes a long way you don't need a lot for it to work. I didn't get a single sunburn. However it was a little pricy but overall I would buy again.
Jackie K.
San Antonio, TX
love tarte in general, great quality and great formula. worked great on my skin. and love the protection it provides. the packaging is just as great .i would definitely recommend to anyone looking for extra protection in lotion form
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
AMY M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this does not have the typical sunscreen smell! It's pretty pricey for a sunscreen but I feel it is worth the extra money. The packaging is really cute and fun but sometimes the pump gives me a bit too much product.
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?