BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
Red Lion, PA
Okay I burn very easy but with this I can still get a little color to my skin but not burnt it's my holy grail sun screen now I can live without. It is perfection it's not to liquidity and it doesn't stinky. I don't have to reapply 1million times. Love tarte 😍😍😍
Jordan B.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. I love Tarte cosmetics, I have been using a lot of their products continuously for years. I liked how lightweight the product was, I didn't like how my face still got burnt after using it.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Used this on my face for the beach and still got a nice deep tan with no redness and no pealing. I can now say I am a true believer of this stuff. It's now my go to if I am going to lay out!
Alyssa B.
This is such an amazing product. My skin feels refreshed even when im in the harshest weather. Where I live is very dry and hot, so this product really works well for me. However, its a little pricey. I would recommend it if you had a few extra dollars to spend.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
I love this sunscreen because IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE SUNSCREEN! It has great coverage and I didn't burn at all. This was my first bottle of it but I will definitely purchase again! I would absolutely recommend this to others
Bernadette T.
I received this in one of my beauty subscriptions. This formula is lightweight and works great with my foundation. After I was done I bought the original size and fill this one for a travel one.
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
I really love this sunscreen. It has a subtle smell and a formula that sinks into the skin quickly. The packaging is also nice because its heavy duty so it won't spill in a bag or get gross!
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I love the smell of this product I don't know why! I love that it is a really good sunscreen but at the same time doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a thick layer of something on it.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This sunscreen is excellent if you want something that won't break you out or give you white streaks on your face. It isn't oily like a lot of department store sunscreen. I don't burn easily, but I didn't have any sunburns using this product. I would recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?