BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashton K.
My skin always gets sunburnt at the beach, which leads to gross dry patches and redness. On my last trip to the beach I brought this with me and used it everyday and my skin looked tan and radiant! It does a wonderful job of protecting my skin, giving it a glow and allowing for makeup to be applied over it! 10/10!
Shaun Rylee S.
Great spf protection in this small bottle. You only need a thin layer and this makes the product last for quite awhile and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this but was pleasantly surprised. I use it when traveling, as the smaller size makes it easier to pack than my usual moisturizer.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I use it because I got it for free but I don't like it.
It feels nasty on the skin. Thick and hard to rub in. On me it leaves a obvious white film because of my skintone so wearing this under makeup on my face is definitely not happening.
On the upside, I wore this on my arms in the scorching hot sun and did avoid sunburn.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
I really enjoy this sunscreen lotion. It has a nice absorbency time, and doesn't make my face feel too greasy to apply my makeup after. I'm a fan of the pump, and I bet I'll be using a whole lot more of this in the summer!
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I bought this sunscreen because it has a tint to it and I wanted something to put on my face on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I want to like this product... I really do..... because it does what I bought it to do.... but the smell is awful. It smells so bad I don't want to put it on my face. If you can stand the smell of a strong sunscreen then you will love this product, but if not then I wouldn't recommend it.
Jerika O.
I was so happy that this was a sunscreen protector! It was really exciting! It was my first time using it but I just don't think I'll buy it again! Don't get me wrong it was amazing but I didn't like the price for it. I won't really recomend it to anyone else because it's expensive compared to normal sucscreen.
Tanasia C.
Tarte is such a good brand! I had to start with that, but this sunscreen is amazing. I tried it for the first time this year, and I will purchase again when I run out. Their products don't bother my skin so this one was a must! It works so well! Try this out for yourself. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.
Holly N.
I like how this sunscreen does not smell like sunscreen. I think depends how dry/oily my face is it can be considered just a smidge oily for me when I apply. I love how light weight it is and it gives you a wonderful glow. I  would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight sun screen that gives moisture.
Heather R.
I love this sunscreen. I am a big sucker for packaging and love purple so they got me there. It smells really good. The only thing is t can feel a bit greasy on the skin. For dry skin this would be great. I have oily skin and I don't mind it because it doesn't feel too heavy so it can work for all skin types.
Claudia F.
I received one of these in my glossybox and was super excited to try it.. what a great product. First off I love Tarte's skincare line, super effective and priced just right. This will be a favorite and a summer staple. The formula is light weight, dries fast and goes really well under makeup. All in all a Winner!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?