BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I love SPF and I’m always looking for skincare that includes it. This is only straight up sunscreen lotion I have for my face and I love the way it smells. Also it isn’t too greasy.
Jordan T.
Honestly not much to it it's just as sunblock for your face to wear under your makeup. I wasn't ecstatic about it nor was I disappointed in it it just did what it was supposed to do
Anna B.
Canton, GA
loveeeee! I am so glad I found this! It makes my skin not feel sticky but I feel protected! However, it doesn’t protect you 100% it allows you to get a bit of sun to get that glow!
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this sunscreen because it doesn’t feel or smell like your normal sunscreen! It is very gentle and I love that it also moisturizes at the same time it’s protecting your skin!
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
This spell a little sticky on my face. Are used to friends. I wish it was a little bit higher SPF is I have fair skin. I personally wouldn’t try this again. It is a little more expensive that I would pay for.
Sandra S.
North Bergen
I apply this every morning before applying my make up and I believe it does it’s job! My skin has been very clear and spot free! Will continue to buy this product:) it also works even after going in the water
Raquel F.
Cheboygan , MI
I don’t use sunscreen very often but this one is pretty nice! Not a harsh smell unlike other sunscreens. This one was sheer and not too heavy. Would purchase again. I recommend it!! It’s nice for hot weather.
McKenzie R.
Clinton
I love this stuff! I use it every day along with a moisturizer. I have rosacea and this prevents the sun from making it worse. I wish it was a little stronger but other than that I would recommend to anyone.
Beatriz A.
Los Angeles , CA
Got the sample size just to try it out , I believe it was about $12 which was great. One thing I don’t like about most sunscreens is how greasy they can feel but not this one , it just bends into your skin! It smells great too but not too much. I will be purchasing the bigger bottle next time ! It is worth it and it is vegan so if you have sensitive skin like I do this product is very gentel.
Maggie O.
Redford, MI
It was a pretty average sunscreen. It was a little lighter however still did feel a bit heavy for my personal preference. The scent is the typical scent for sunscreen but not as pungent as others I’ve tried
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back