BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
I love the feeling of this on my skin! It does a perfect job! I haven't had any problems with it making my super oily skin worse, and I haven't had any break outs at all with this!
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I very much enjoy the pump, very easy to use and a great scent. The price is not outrageous in my opinion. Tarte has quality products and it is especially shown in this product.
Julie J.
Goes on great, doesn’t make me feel oh greasy and gross. It’s lightweight, breathable, and smells great! My makeup stays on great over it too. I would definitely buy this again.
Nancy U.
Lowell, MA
Just bought this vacation.haven't really tested this long. So I can't really give much of a review it is lightweight which I appreciate. The smells is a light scent of perfume.
Paulene R.
Raymore
I do love this stuff. It smells great. It's free of the harsh and bad for you chemicals as well. It protected my skin from burning, so it served its purpose nicely. My only complaint is that it does leave your skin very oily and shinny. When I use below my make up, I mix with my moisturizer and use a mattifying product on top.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
This sunscreen is omg expensive but I like that it’s not super thick and leaves me looking ashy and white. Super effective. I purchased it off tarte.com (note if you keep it in your basket for a while they send you a discount code)
Destiny M.
This is a great sunscreen that doesn’t irritate or breakout my sensitive skin. It doesn’t really smell or feel like many other sunscreens I’ve used. Can be used under makeup and also works nicely applied and then set with either a translucent or tinted powder to give a better feeling finish and remove any oily look and feel.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It soaks in quickly and provides great protection from the sun. Its non-greasy and doesn't feel like you have anything on. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This product goes on smooth, smells wondeful. It does not stay greasy like some sunscreens. The price is ok, since it's only for your face you use only a little bit. I'd say it did it's job, my freckles come out the more sun I get, I barely got any faint ones to appear. My nose normally burns a few times, not once this time.
O S.
Loveeeeeee this product! Healthy skincare is something I love to keep up with. Even though I'm young I definitely want to keep up before it's too late in taking care of my skin! I also show my family the importance of healthy skin care.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?