BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sidney g.
Warren, MI
I like this sunscreen.It works well and its a light weight you cant even tell that its on after a while.its effecting somewhat. I wouldn't really buy it again because its just an okay product.I would recommend this product to others because what might not work for me would work for them
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
I can't explain how surprised I was that I didn't like this product. Maybe I just got a bad batch but when I was putting it on it started to clump and flake. It was a sample bottle from Sephora Play! But samples are how you buy the full and this is one product O won't be looking into :(
Vanda M.
Received this mini with my 100 point perk at Sephora. Love the smell and lightweight texture. The mini is perfect for travel! Did not clog my pores and reapplying was easy and didn't role on the skin. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an SPF 30 that's from a great natural brand.
Valerie G.
Toledo, OH
This sunscreen is very light weight and absorbs very nicely. I bought the smaller size from Sephora as I was needing a sunscreen that wouldn't add more oil to my already oily face. I like to wear it and then just use a a pressed powder over it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandria H.
I am a firm believer that using a good sunscreen is one of the best things you can do for your skin and body in the long run. The Tarteguard sunscreen is great for protecting my skin without feeling heavy or greasy, and I don't have to worry about breakouts or clogged pores afterwards.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely a beach bag must for me during the summer. I always get samples of this in boxes and subscriptions and it's a really good face sunscreen. It's light weight and doesn't break me out. It's small enough to just throw in your bag, even the full size is travel friendly!!!
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and was excited to try it out, for I love tart products! I wish I could give it more stars, but it just wasn't what I expected and it made my skin even oiler. That being said, I am sure it will be wonderful for dryer skin because it was super hydrating!
Kim P.
Only three stars because I've only had a sample of this which didn't last long enough for a full review. However from what I tried I loved it. I wore it out for beach day and I burn very easily on my face. No sunburn and it felt great, not greasy at all! Can't wait to get the full size
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?