BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haleigh M.
JBER, AK
I love this stuff as a facial sunscreen!! This also has a light tint to it so your face doesn't look ghostly white either. It's not a very high SPF (30) so if you burn easily I would not recommend. But if you don't and you want a little something on your face, this stuff is great! It is pretty expensive so if you are looking for a cheap face sunscreen, this is not for you.
sydney h.
Jonesboro
I loooooove this stuff! It smells so good and it feels so gentle on the skin. I wear this under my makeup on days that I’ll be out in the sun a lot and my makeup goes on top of it beautifully!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Product work just fine but I think that they are just so many other options that are not going to break the bank and tart sometimes they have it at some sometimes they don't have it at other places even the Sephora products are split up between different Sephora's so it's just kind of annoying but it was good product
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This product goes on smooth, smells wondeful. It does not stay greasy like some sunscreens. The price is ok, since it's only for your face you use only a little bit. I'd say it did it's job, my freckles come out the more sun I get, I barely got any faint ones to appear. My nose normally burns a few times, not once this time.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I really like this sunscreen! I tried it in a deluxe sample size and would definitely repurchase a full size. The formula applies well, absorbs well, and feels good on the skin. I had no issues with breakouts while using this, and it seemed to protect my skin well. I would like to try the tinted version of this as well!
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
So good to my skin. I thought this was going to let me down but it didn’t. I would never use any other sunscreen this has took my heart. I love this product. Try it for yourselves. You want regret it
Alexandria J.
Ranger, WV
An amazing amount of uv protection with out the greasy feeling most suncare leaves behind. This also leaves your skin feeling super moisturized without that greasy feeling.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It doesn’t leave a oily residue on my face and it smells nice, not like other chemically-smelling ones. It also helped reduce sunburn on my face. I did notice I had to apply it about 2-3x while in the sun but not a big deal. Highly recommend esp if you have dry, sensitive skin like me.
Maureen C.
Medford, NJ
Love this, lightweight and layers well under foundation while providing protection from the sun. Lightly scented, did not irritate my sensitive skin. Did not break me out.
Karley p.
minot
I LOVE this sunscreen! I put it on my face and it doesn’t weigh it down like most others. It doesn’t clog my pores either! It really does work! I tell all my friends they need this for the summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?