BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Tarte's new skin care line is one of my new obsessions. This product specifically is not only gentle, but it applies nicely (smooth and evenly) so that my makeup glides nicely overtop of it. I received this product as a gift from my mom for an upcoming trip to Cancun. Not only does is work nicely, and have cute packaging but it smells good too!
Sierra S.
Cincinnati , OH
A must have for any fair skinned beauty! I live on this product for my sensitive skin burns if I use most sunscreens, yet this product goes on and makes my skin feel better. I use this product almost every day, as a sunscreen for pool days or as a primer for any other day. Love this product and it is now one of my favorite skin care products!
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I am very skeptical when it comes to using sunscreen on my face. I have super sensitive skin and sunscreen usually breaks me out - even facial sunscreen. This sunscreen didn't break my face out! I was so impressed with how lightweight but effective this product was. It did a great job protecting my skin from the sun, and it didn't clog my pores.
Kat C.
I got this in a past GlossyBox and I love it. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, so I wasn't surprised at how much I liked it. The only problem was it seems to have a sooner than average expiration date. Seems silly to complain about, but for the price I'd hate for any to go to waste should I buy the full size once my current bottle is done.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I received this product through the points system at sephora to get a travel size. And it worked wonders. I had gone to warped tour in buffalo that week I got it, and I put it in before I left for the show at 9am and I didn't get a sun burn at all from being outside in 100 degree weather all day. And I'm very pale so this stuff is a miracle worker
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
I had a free sample so I only used this a few times but I'm going to buy it for the summer. It is the only sunscreen that doesn't make my skin look oily after applying it. If you have oily skin, I think this would be an investment worth making!
Melissa L.
Dickinson, TX
I am in love with tarte sunscreen lotion! It's a great value and and an affordable price. The first time I used it I was amazed how I didn't get not even a little but sunburned! I absolute love this product and I recommend you girls to buy it!
Maddie M.
I use this product under my foundations that don't have any SPF and it works wonderfully. It doesn't go on greasy, it drys down nicely and has never broken me out. It does have a scent, but it doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. It almost has a cologney smell, but it's not overpowering or bad at all. I love this product and would repurchase.
Danielle W.
Its ok. It feels very heavy on the skin. Like I know that is there. I like something a little more light weight especially on the days that wear make up. But on days I just need the little protection and i feel dry, Its nice and offers some hydration.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
My go to sunscreen for sure! It's very lightweight but protects me all day! I got this from Sephora and I love it! The packaging is super cute and it really works so well! Definitely recommend this for anyone willing to pay a bit more a sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?