BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shae N.
Lincoln University, PA
Works great and does not clog my pores. The scent is refreshing, and I have really sensitive skin and this product blocks the harmful rays and keeps my face protected and healthy , does not make me breakout at all. I am really happy with this product and will keep recommending to my family and friends.
Mimi V.
This is awesome under neath powder foundation or mixed into liquid. The Texas sun is no joke I peeled once but then I tried this and didn't peel again. This is a summer essential for sure.
Amanda W.
This was a very good sunscreen but I didn't like how white my face looked after rubbing it in for a really long time. It was expensive as well and I would use it every day so it didn't last very long before it ran out. It did work well though and it didn't break my skin out at all so I might buy again.
Alexa M.
Davie, FL
This product is A M A Z I N G!! I highly recommend buying this item. stays on all day long and leaves a nice glow to your skin. So soft and not sticky and oily to your face. Great packaging
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really nice sunscreen and feels great on the skin. My only concern is that it does leave a little bit of a shine so if someone has oily skin then it might not work great for them.
Pricilla S.
Brooklyn, NY
Receive a deluxe sample of this and was not a huge fan. The consistency just felt too thick for my combination oily skin. Although I loved the packaging and all Tarte products. Maybe this is good if you have normal skin
Jordan T.
Southaven, MS
Tarte is an amazing Brandon on its own. Whether it's the cosmetics, tanning lotion or sunscreens, and even the oils. I love this because it doesn't have an odd smell to it, and it really helps keep my fave from burning.
Heidy L.
this product is like summer god it is amazing and keeps your face moisturized while you're at the beach. it is a little pricey but so much with it! i would definitely recommend especially if you go to the beach a lot!
Chi T.
San Francisco, CA
I got a free sample of this with a Sephora purchase and I'll definitely be buying the full size. Nice smell and it feels great on my skin and lays under my makeup well. It's a little pricey but skincare is worth it!!
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
For all skin types it's a very lightweight sunscreen even if the suns not out you still want to put this one your face because even if the suns not out the light can do damage to your skin, a little goes a long way.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?