BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renee M.
Tried a deluxe sample from a subscription box, it's very creamy/ oily but spreads nice and thin. I wouldn't wear it under makeup because I have combo skin and it would make me an oil slick but I will definitely give it a go in the summer for beach days.
Ami D.
This is a good product however I still haven't gotten red after being out in the sun. The bottle is gorgeous! I got this as a gift for my birthday. Nice gift but honestly it didn't do the job for my skin tone. I don't think its aimed for fair skin. It does smell nice!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Went to Florida and used this from my Play by Sephora box. It wasn't too oily and I didn't burn. My skin is also olive based so in all fairness it would take a lot to make me burn but it stay true to tarte having quality products
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely fell more in love with Tarte when I tried this. It is effective and very light on the skin. The packaging is easy to use and not messy at all. It is super gentle, it has caused zero irritation on my skin. The scent could be better but it does not bother me.
Milena B.
Really liked this product. It did its job well. I went on vacation and it was incredibly hot and very sunny and I just put this under my foundation, make sure to let your skin soak it up a little before applying foundation. Al little bit goes a long way you don't need a lot for it to work. I didn't get a single sunburn. However it was a little pricy but overall I would buy again.
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
The botte and packaging of Tarte products are of course absolutely sweet and fabulous. The product itself is very smooth with a sheen tint. It is no trouble to rub it since it is very lightweight, therefor there are no streaks!!!
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?