BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) great for travel!
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
I’m going home and then tell him what I need you to pick up some things from your phone number I have a lot to ask for you guys to thank him and he did tell you what I told him I would like yI’ll
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
It goes on pretty easily but it's a tad too heavy for my liking. It doesn't fully blend into my skin and you know I have it on. I received a free sample from Sephora. It may work on others skin and it may work for you.
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
I have only used this once or twice but this facial sunscreen did not make my face break out (which most sunscreen does). I received this in my Sephora Play box. I don't think I would buy again because it is pricy in comparison to the facial sunblock I usually use.
Megan F.
This has a nice lightweight feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I like to wear this over my regular skincare routine and under my primer and foundation. I find that this works well with an all day makeup application. A good sunscreen is very important to me since I'm predisposed to skin cancer.
Danial B.
Crivitz , WI
Great product. Applies smoothly alone or under makeup. Smells great. Very effective and gentle. It has no harsh chemicals. You can buy it from their website. I definitely recommend it if your foundation doesn't have spf.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love sunscreens that are made specifically for the face. I have sensitive skin so it can be hard to find products that don't irritate my skin, I love this. I was given this as a gift, but I would purchase it for myself.
shany s.
This product surprisingly works very well. Not oily on skin and very easy applicable. Helps keep a natural color and not sticky or hard to take off. One of my favorites that I use for sunscreen before I go tanning. 10/10
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
I'm at the stadium drinking it up while i watch the cowboys will win tho and you will later on the future look back and forth between you are a beau and you will later
Gownou T.
Love love this sunscreen it feels amazing and light weight. It is on a pricier side but trust me it'll be worth it and last for a long time. At first I was skeptical about it but good thing I got my hands on this baby.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?