BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love this sunscreen, it's filled with skin loving ingredients and has no chemicals. You get so much product in the container it's a very good deal. I love that the sunscreen doesn't break me out or leave me looking greasy. It's a great sunscreen to use under make up.
Taylor L.
San Antonio, TX
I have very fair skin, and I easily get sunburned.
I use this as a primer before football games, or days out with my family. It keeps my skin/face protected from the sun, and keeps my makeup looking flawless. It doesn't have the usual smell of sunscreen, and doesn't feel thick.
I love this product, and I know you will too!
Milena B.
Really liked this product. It did its job well. I went on vacation and it was incredibly hot and very sunny and I just put this under my foundation, make sure to let your skin soak it up a little before applying foundation. Al little bit goes a long way you don't need a lot for it to work. I didn't get a single sunburn. However it was a little pricy but overall I would buy again.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen didn't break me out. It rated pretty oily for most of the day but it worked out. Tested it under my makeup as well and it kinda broke the foundation down faster. My skin is naturally very oily so it happens regardless. All in all it was a good sunscreen to use but I wouldn't repurchase because of the price.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Oh how I love tarte's products. I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's not too thick and can be used as light primer base under your make up. It doesn't have the strong sunscreen smell of other products, either. I'm not going without it, ever. Got it as a sample via their website and will be buying for the full version.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
Used this sunscreen while on vacation in the Bahamas so definitely got lots of sun! It does better by itself as it can sometimes roll or appear white under makeup making application slightly tedious but other then that it’s a great product. Both me and my sister loved it’s consistency and the smell was great as well.
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This Sunscreen lotion is the best!! TarteGuard spf 30 is a lightweight formula that lasts all day! It does not feel greasy and settles into your skin immediately. You can wear it with or without make up. I would definitely be purchasing again soon!
Ruth Z.
It's high on a spf for the face. I only use it on my face because I like to use a higher spf on my body. This is my first time with this product. The pricing is ok wish it was less. The packaging is great easy to carry around. I would recommend only because the formula I dnt a sticky one and it won't irritate the skin.
Tiffany H.
This lotion absorbs quickly and has a high SPF. I never leave the house without at least one layer of SPF 30 on my face and neck. While using this product I've never gotten a sunburn so that tells me it's working. I definitely recommend this to friends. I believe everyone should protect their face from the harsh sun.
Renee M.
Tried a deluxe sample from a subscription box, it's very creamy/ oily but spreads nice and thin. I wouldn't wear it under makeup because I have combo skin and it would make me an oil slick but I will definitely give it a go in the summer for beach days.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?