BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Greta G.
I absolutely loved this product it smelled nice and this was actually my first time used the product but am going to purchase another. I also loved the packaging. I think for this product there is room for improvement but it's the best one I have found so far
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really nice sunscreen and feels great on the skin. My only concern is that it does leave a little bit of a shine so if someone has oily skin then it might not work great for them.
Jordan T.
Southaven, MS
Tarte is an amazing Brandon on its own. Whether it's the cosmetics, tanning lotion or sunscreens, and even the oils. I love this because it doesn't have an odd smell to it, and it really helps keep my fave from burning.
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
This sunscreen is long lasting and smells nice. I wish it were cheaper, though! The packaging is very durable and easy to travel with. It is great to use on your face, or on your shoulders.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
I know $32 for sunscreen is a little ridiculous BUT this product is so light and doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling some sunscreens do, I specifically use this one on my face though.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
For all skin types it's a very lightweight sunscreen even if the suns not out you still want to put this one your face because even if the suns not out the light can do damage to your skin, a little goes a long way.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This stuff is awesome! Its non greasy and i can wear it under foundation and it wont effect the wear time. I applied it once and was in the sun for about 6 hours and didn't get sunburned.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
I really like this sunscreen, it never makes my face feel very oily. Unlike with other sunscreens, this one doesn't cause my face to break out and doesn't get in my eyes and burn them, and I don't have to reapply it even though I'll spend all day on the water fishing. I would certainly recommend this!
Crystal J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells great! Lightweight and smooth under makeup! It kept my skin from burns and didn't produce any blemishes! I would buy it again and the bootle is super cute. I would recommend this to a friend or family member!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?