BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
I got this sample in a subscription box. I like it well enough, it's an okay sunscreen, it absorbs decently. It does have the typical sunscreen scent. I wouldn't repurchase, the amount you get for the price isn't worth the money.
Kat C.
I got this in a past GlossyBox and I love it. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, so I wasn't surprised at how much I liked it. The only problem was it seems to have a sooner than average expiration date. Seems silly to complain about, but for the price I'd hate for any to go to waste should I buy the full size once my current bottle is done.
Karen H.
Overall this is pretty nice. Feels lightweight and doesn't have that sunscreen smell that most do. I feel like you can wear this alone or under makeup. Gives the skin a hint of glow and moisture. Wish it wasn't so expensive though I feel like you could get compatible products for less and more product. Overall it's a nice sunscreen though.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
Jenny L.
Love this! I just recently purchased this since its getting closer to summer and the sun is getting hotter. It's a great moisturizer that adds the extra protection from the sun! It doesn't leave a tacky touch or make me feel oily whatsoever.
Maria H.
One of my all time favorite product, it provides the protection that your skin needs without making look pale or leaving that light color residue, especially for people like me that are tan or have dark complexion.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
Very nice under makeup I feel like a lot of sunscreens can feel very greasy this one does not by itself under makeup or mixed in with my foundation it works wonders. I would recommend to anyone! I already got my mom hooked ☺️haha
Kettren M.
Va Beach, VA
Seriously the only facial sunscreen I will use , I carry this with me all summer. It's the best , I love the non greasy formula , it doesn't stink or break me out ! It also doesn't leave that film on my face like many other SPFs do.
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?