BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily K.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It was my first time trying it and I was so impressed! I have finicky skin and it didn't make me have any breakouts and smelled wonderful! I have told all of my family and friends to use this!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Like this stuff but doesn't do much other than regular sunscreen. It did not meet my expectations. The packaging is very cute though. I would recommend just buying regular sunscreen to save money.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this sunscreen but I don't think its worth the price. The price of sunscreens have definitely gone up. If you want to spend this much money on sunscreen go ahead it's definitely a great product but i took off a star because I don't think its worth the price.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Love this for a facial sunscreen. I am very picky about sunscreen for my face because it has to smell good, sit well under makeup, not break me out, and protect me from the sun. I am asking for a lot and well this one does it!
Lovpret K.
West Sacramento, CA
I really like Tarte as a brand overall because they're all natural. No chemicals or bad stuff. This sunscreen is great for everyday use to protect your skin from the sun. It's a bit expensive for, but you're paying for the good, quality ingredients that are going to go on your skin. I would recommend this product.
Jocelyn B.
Lexington, KY
Love all tarte products. But the sunscreen is a wonderful product of tartes! My face has NEVER got sunburnt with this sunscreen! I am extremely fair and burn very easily. It's my go-to and I apply it under my foundation, too!
Laura M.
Springfield, MO
Love this product! It is great to use under foundation. Doesn't feel thick or greasy at all. It gives enough coverage to keep ,y face from getting burnt with or without foundation.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Doesn't leave a white cast and absorbs pretty well! Cute packaging too. The bottle lasts a really long time so while it's more expensive than drugstore brands I think it can be worth the splurge.
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarteguard 30 Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 is great for face, neck, ears and neck. Anyone who is out for 30 minutes a day (think getting the mail, waiting for your bus, taking a walk-we are out for more than 30 min) should wear thisw. Light but not greasy, goes into skin easily. Just a teaspoon for those areas goes a long way. I am outside daily and have a fair complexion. Got a free sample & became devotee.
Shazeen  M.
I used this a couple of times under my makeup. It didn't make my makeup look layered so that's good. It wasn't oily and didn't make my skin feel suffocated. I would recommend this to my friends
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?