BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassy C.
Newton, IA
I love tarte, and tarteguard is one of my vacation must haves. It won't clog your pores or cause you to break out, and does an amazing job protecting against the sun. Although it's a little pricey, I won't use any other facial sunscreen. I love that tarte is a cruelty free brand, and can be found at almost any higher end makeup store.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I was surprised when this actually worked since i didnt really think i used enough because of the texture. But it held and i didnt notice any sunburn after an entire day out at the park. I didnt even remember i had it on after a while and it didnt run when i began to sweat. It also has a pleasant smell unlike other sunscreens.
Pa C.
I have been using this for almost a year. I like it. Apply on evenly and very smooth. I do agree that it's a bit heavy on the skin but if you like it then that doesn't really matter. Protect my skin from the sun the whole day and is not oily. I would recommend if you're looking for a new sunblock. It is pricy but it's worth a shot.
Teresa Q.
I received this in my glossy box for the month of April and omg! It beyond exceeded my expectations. It leaves like this subtle glow on the skin and I love it. Honestly since I started using it my skin has just looked better in general. I would recommend this to anybody who's looking for a sunscreen. It's a bit expensive but totally worth it.
Cassie C.
I have very oily, acne prone skin so I have to be careful what I put on my face. I received a deluxe sample size of the Tarteguard 30 in a subscription box, and I was reluctant to use it for fear of it breaking out. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't! It kept my face from getting sunburned, and it didn't make me look oily!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love this paired with the maracuja oil to prevent sunburn and sunspots. with daily use i feel like this adds an additional layer of protection and keeps my skin moisturized without having too much product on my face. does not feel heavy or greasy
sayra s.
This is the best packaging ever! Easy to take on trips and works so well! My skin burns up very quickly and I hate it so much! Then I found this product and it worked so well with my makeup, I would totally buy it again.
Caitlyn G.
I got a sample of this guy from my Sephora Play! box and was really intrigued. The smell is nice, although it does have a bit of the classic "sunscreen" smell to it, and it is a little bit greasy and thick compared to other facial sunscreens that I've used. Honestly I have to say I've used better, but this stuff does get the job done.
TaShyra G.
This sunscreen is pretty meh, for me. The only thing it's really good for is a standalone sunscreen. It doesn't work well under my makeup, though I've tried a few different formulas. It's not much different than any sunscreen with a high SPF, as anything over 25 or 30 wreaks havoc on any foundation or BB cream I attempt to wear.
Cheyenne S.
I got this as a sample in one of my tarte purchases and absolutely loved it. I wore it to a day at a water park recently. Back story, I burn like a lobster, so I reapply my sunscreen often. With this I took a risk and didn't reapply. And it stayed the whole time! My face didn't burn at all! Will definitely be purchasing this soon!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?