BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miranda J.
I received this product in a Glossybox and I really enjoy it. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, and I have not had any issues with burning on my face at all. I even use it on my daughter before she goes out to play. The only downside is that it feels like a sunscreen going on with almost an oily texture. But if you have dry skin like me I highly recommend it.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD
This sunscreen is fine.  It's a fairly conservative SPF, so I tend to use it in combination with a foundation for daily, indoor wear.  It is easy to blend, goes on smoothly, and I do not find it to be oily.  My skin is on the dry side.  I would not rely on this as a moisturizer, to me, it functions as simply a sunscreen.  It has a slight scent - but certainly not overwhelming.  I'd say the product has limited use - providing some sunscreen reinforcement to other facial products that lack SPF protection.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
It worked so far as a spectrum works but not a specific perfectness it's only a lotion. Pricey for my expectation but kept my skin hydrated for at least an hour. Though it's packaging was cute but not the picture. I recommend a better smelling better product
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Its nice and serves its purpose. Very beautiful bottle and exceeds my expectations. Very gentle on my skin. Still I think my favorite part is the softish bottle!! I got it in my glossy box, the full size. I recommend to everyone!!tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
this is a good sunscreen. i feel like my skin is protected but it is expensive. im not really sure this is worth the price tag, but at the same time it is a good product. i would suggest if your willing to pay the price, if not drugstore will do the same
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was an OK sunscreen I don't think it really did anything to my skin other than provide three hours of protection. I personally like a 50 SPF in my sunscreen. I also feel that the consistency of this sunscreen is extremely greasy so I really wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. It also doesn't work very well under make up so I wouldn't recommend it for that either.
Sarah p.
It sank in to the skin beautifully, had a very light yet nice scent to it and the sample I received went a very long way. Over all, I actually really enjoyed this product more than I thought I would considering I'm not one to use sunscreens to begin with.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let's start out by saying that I have pretty sensitive skin, so I can't use just any sunscreen on my face. This is gentle and an amazing smell! It would be great for a beach day or just everyday protection if your makeup doesn't have quite the spf you're looking for.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I got this a while ago as a perk on sephora and let me tell you how much I loved this product. This made sure my skin was well protected when I went to the beach and I also liked it because it didn't make my skin oily. I will definitely be buying it again.
Rosa C.
I honestly LOOOOOOVE this sunscreen EXCEPT for the fact that it breaks up any makeup I put on top of it. I've tried many different ways of using it and combining it with different setting sprays and different primera and NOTHING works. It's such a shame because I truly love that it doesn't break me out since a lot of sunscreen cause irritation on my skin....
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?