BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got one of these samples in my June Play! by Sephora box and I've been liking it so far. It doesn't have the typical "sunscreen smell" and it goes on smooth. I would probably buy a full size product once my sample runs out. Go, Sephora! And Tarte!
Megan Y.
A friend recently gave me her's after trying it out and gave it to me so I was lucky enough to have a bottle of this. It's pretty expensive for a bottle of sunscreen, that has a specific location for you face I really though it was worth the buy specially if you plan on wearing makeup and going outside and you need sunscreen this is a great product.
Morgan G.
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and I liked it, but not enough to buy the full size. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave any oily, white residue. The moisturizer I use has SPF in it, so I don't really need a separate one.
Angela B.
Breese, IL
Perfect for everyday use, doesn't clog my pores and didn't leave the skin on my face feeling greasy or with the "white" look that most sunscreens leave behind. It is on the pricey side, but it is a great product. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I liked this sunscreen a lot. It smells nice and goes on easily. The only issue is the price, although I did realy enjoy it, i got it as a sample and I dont think I would pay the full price for it when i can get a good sunscreen for cheaper from the drugstore.
Alejandro S.
No es mi protector solar favorito pero realmente es muy bueno, creo que lo que no me encanta es el olor pero se siente bien en la piel ya que es como ligero, solo lo he usado una vez y la botella es realmente bonita para ser un protector solar, si lo recomiendo.
Becca S.
I loved this sunscreen! It melted into my skin and didn't feel sticky and allowed my makeup to go on top smoothly and easily! It didn't feel like it melted off through my makeup and I lived in Hong Kong, a very hot and humid climate! I really enjoyed this product and would highly recommend it.
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely don't recommend this product to any of my friends. I left my face super red even though i'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. This product was harsh to my acne. It made my acne grow worse. I stopped using this product after a week.
Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
Rachel B.
The reason I gave this sunscreen only three stars is the smell. I did not like the smell of it at all. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box, and took it with me to Iceland to use as a facial sunscreen. The upside to this is it really works- it did not break me out (I have super sensitive skin), and it kept my face sunburn free. I would have rated this way higher if t had not been for the smell.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora