BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
I really love this sunscreen. It has a subtle smell and a formula that sinks into the skin quickly. The packaging is also nice because its heavy duty so it won't spill in a bag or get gross!
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Got this in a sample bag and I love it sometimes I forget to use sunscreen and this spray makes this super easy. Super gentle and smells amazing. will purchase a full size when this is gone.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
I received a sample of this with a Sephora order and I absolutely love it. I wore it under my makeup for added spf protection and my makeup was flawless. I also used it on my bare skin and my face stayed protected from the harsh sun! Light weight and smells great!
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
I love this sunscreen because IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE SUNSCREEN! It has great coverage and I didn't burn at all. This was my first bottle of it but I will definitely purchase again! I would absolutely recommend this to others
Jessica D.
I am so in love with Tarte in general, every product that I have tried I am so in love with. So i figured I would try the sunscreen lotion and boy I am glad I did. It is not heavy at all and it protects your skin amazingly.
Samantha D.
I really love tarts sunscreen products ! I love the formula I love the packaging and the smell! They are very pricey! You can buy them from ulta online and sometimes they have special offers !
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Love tarte! I love how they have a variety of everything! I have only tried this once from a friend! It's pretty gentle on the skin! Tarte does an amazing job with the packaging, of course why not?.
Gloria K.
Didn't really like this. Made my face feel good for amount a second and as soon as my face got. Little warm from a hot car or being outside a bit I feel like the loot ion slicked off my face
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this sunscreen I just wish it was cheaper, the price point and the amount of sunscreen I use just doesn't add up or make sense financially and I'm not one to not splurge on expensive items.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
This sunscreen is great for makeup lovers. You can apply it before putting makeup on without any problems. It gives you a glow and has great protection. I have never had a problem with sunburn with this product. Only problem for some is that it may be expensive.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?