BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joné K.
Douglasville, GA
Sunscreen is not bad.It doesnt leave my face dry or anything. Its gentle. However i recommend cetaphil moisturizer and sunscreen. It moisturizes and protects your skin from UV rays. I do like this sunscreen though itdoes the job. I would use it again if i had to.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
I received a sample of this with a Sephora order and I absolutely love it. I wore it under my makeup for added spf protection and my makeup was flawless. I also used it on my bare skin and my face stayed protected from the harsh sun! Light weight and smells great!
Jordan B.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. I love Tarte cosmetics, I have been using a lot of their products continuously for years. I liked how lightweight the product was, I didn't like how my face still got burnt after using it.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love the purple bottle:) tarte has pretty good nourishing and natural ingredients in their products. this suncreen Lotion is pretty good, but I think I can get a cheaper one that works as well.
Kelsie C.
Smithtown, NY
Good sunscreen, it works and doesn't leave a greasy feeling and is reasonably priced. I got a sample of it in one of my subscription boxes, the only thing I didn't like about it was the smell.
Sarah P.
Red Lion, PA
Okay I burn very easy but with this I can still get a little color to my skin but not burnt it's my holy grail sun screen now I can live without. It is perfection it's not to liquidity and it doesn't stinky. I don't have to reapply 1million times. Love tarte 😍😍😍
Jessica H.
Winter Garden, FL
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I love it. I dont wear it every day but I have worn it under my makeup like a primer. It feels nice on my skin. Its gentle and the packaging is really nice.
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
I think it works exactly as it says it's going too, while using this product I've never had a sunburn or felt like I was a bit sun burned. It feels nice on the skin without it being too heavy.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
This sunscreen is great for makeup lovers. You can apply it before putting makeup on without any problems. It gives you a glow and has great protection. I have never had a problem with sunburn with this product. Only problem for some is that it may be expensive.
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
I really love this sunscreen. It has a subtle smell and a formula that sinks into the skin quickly. The packaging is also nice because its heavy duty so it won't spill in a bag or get gross!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?