BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayleigh B.
Sunrise, FL
This is a great sun lotion for theme parks, the pool, summer outings, and more. I used this all day at Universal Studios and came home with no burn whatsoever. Highly recommend. The price is steep, but worth it. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Marita F.
I have very sensitive, combination skin (most sunscreens even ones that say they're gentle give me a rash), but this one worked flawlessly for me. I received it as a sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I bought the full size. One of the best things is that it works well under makeup and absorbs without being oily in the least.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I used this on vacation where it pleas sunny and over 100 degrees and this definitely withstood the heat. It didn't melt off not did I get a sun burn. I'm only giving this 4 stars because it is an expensive product that does what other sunscreens can do. Yeah this is more moisturizing and smells nice, I'd just rather get basic sunscreen
Liz N.
This sunscreen applied on very well. It had a light scent and did not leave a greasy film on my skin. I also used a moisturizer that day and had no issues with my skin reacting to the product. I would definitely try it out if you are looking for an everyday sunscreen. I don't think this is strong enough for a long day at the beach.
Katherine G.
Palm Beach
Honestly, not the biggest fan of this product. I find the product leaves quite a white cast, and is somewhat hard to blend in. However, the packaging is absolutely adorable! I personally wouldn't recommend this product to another when there are so many other amazing options out there for sunscreen. Still love Tarte as a brand though!
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Cute packaging and nice consistency. I use a lot of tarte products so I was happy to try this as a sample from Sephora. I think I prefer my tinted tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer though because it matches my skin tone and has coverage.
Kara M.
N Bethesda, MD
Fantastic for my no makeup days! I personally did not like putting it under my makeup because it felt like a little overkill when I already had SPF in my foundation. I did enjoy putting this on my shoulders when they were exposed just for everyday errands I was running. The consistency was nice and light and the smell was pleasant.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
Got this from glossybox. I don't know that I would purchase it on my own just because it is so spendy. The packaging is fun, it does not smell like sunscreen normally does, which I like. And will be nice with the summer coming up quick!
Pa C.
I have been using this for almost a year. I like it. Apply on evenly and very smooth. I do agree that it's a bit heavy on the skin but if you like it then that doesn't really matter. Protect my skin from the sun the whole day and is not oily. I would recommend if you're looking for a new sunblock. It is pricy but it's worth a shot.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I was surprised when this actually worked since i didnt really think i used enough because of the texture. But it held and i didnt notice any sunburn after an entire day out at the park. I didnt even remember i had it on after a while and it didnt run when i began to sweat. It also has a pleasant smell unlike other sunscreens.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?