BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12054)
Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
This sunscreen is the best I have ever used. It may seem that it isn't worth the money, but it truly is. It makes your skin so soft and it really does protect you from dangerous sun rays.
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
Erica M.
Westminster, CA
I am pretty excited about this product. i just ordered it on sephora and i love that it is so gentle and not oily at all. i haven't been excited over sunscreen in a while. They packaging is so cute and I will definitely be buying this again.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little sunscreen! Super easy to throw in my bag. Not too much SPF but enough to keep my fave from burning too quickly with my fair skin. Love the travel mini size. Not a strong smell which I love and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry.
Shelbie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I got a sample size of this product with one of my purchases and I ended up really liking it. It's hard for me to find sunscreens and moisturizers that will not my face look like an oil slick, but this lotion kept my face smooth, hydrated, and protected. I went out and bought the full size right away. I recommend to anyone with oily skin!
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Best facial sunscreen out there doesn't feel oily or greasy in anyway goes on smooth and still able to apply makeup regularly aboslitly love this product very gentle on skin and I would recommend to anyone who asks its an amazing product for sure
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product. I am a Tarte brand junky. Their products always meets my expectation. This my first time using this sunscreen and would re purchase it. I would definitely repurchase. It is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't feel too oily.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
I have searched far and wide and then I found Tarte. I love all its products and have yet to be disappointed. The sunscreen is no exception. Rules to live by: always moisturizer and never forget that sun damage is real! Protect your face ladies.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
This sunscreen worked wonders and didn't make my face smell like generic sunscreen smell. Since I wear glasses, my face is sensitive to the sun, so makeup with spf by itself may not be enough so this really helped when I used it before makeup!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) would absolutely recommend to others.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
How much does this cost and what stores can I purchase it at?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!