BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great option for lotion and sunscreen. Light weight and gentle on skin. Does not turn you oily. Good value for price. Theres better products but this is a go to. Would definitely use it again. Reccomend it to others who want a moisturizer and sunscreen in one
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I mean. It's sunscreen. It didn't break me out but I wouldn't spend this much on such a small amount of product. It didn't do anything spectacular for me. It's not greasy or anything, it's just nothing crazy special in my opinion.
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried a sample of this and had to add it to my daily routine, especially when I don't feel like putting on lotions with sunscreen already in them. My skin is sensitive and can become greasy with those, so this have me an alternative option and it works really well.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using makeup and this works wonders for under it! The pump is soooo convenient! I buy it all the time because it's perfect to prevent premature wrinkles! I will keep buying, the scent and texture works very well for me !
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
This is my everyday sunscreen; it is the last step in my skincare routine. Has a light scent and has a light consistency. You can go overboard with product application because the pump shoots it out rather fast.  I would say a nickel size amount is sufficient for face and neck; anymore with make your face greasy and makeup does not sit well on top of grease.
Isabella W.
Huntsville, AL
It helped me so much!!! When using this is have never had a problem with a sunburn.. Some people don't reapply so that's when they have problems!!!! I loved this product and would definitely be using it over and over again!!
Sara C.
Newington, CT
I got this in my Sephora play and I like this sunscreen. I'm not a fan of how sunscreen feels so I will usually mix this with my moisturizer in the morning. When I finish the sample size I will most likely buy the full size.
Megan G.
I love the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen. It is lightweight and sinks into the skin without leaving a white cast. I like that it has SPF 30. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you are willing to invest a little more into your skincare.
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like this stuff a lot. I usually hate putting sunscreen on my face because it leaves residue and makes my face oily but this stuff is great. I love it a lot. It is a bit pricey for sunscreen but it's the best I've found so I keep buying it. Would recommend it.
Samantha S.
McKinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?