BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
Bought that last summer and it became part of my daily routine. I add this to my face when I'm having a no-make up day, i apply this before my foundation. Its my obsession. I adore it, the packaging is the best, and i will forever rebuy this product.
Maddy P.
fabulous! i like that they use aurally based ingredients and I've always taken sunscreen to be very important because it is important we protect from UV rays. a little pricey because i feel like there are some cheaper options that work just as well!
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Awesome sunscreen from an awesome company! This is a new product to Tarte, I received a sample through Birchbox this summer and it's good timing, it has been hot, and my skin is nice and protected. The formula is gentle, it is not sticky or greasy.
Alyssa B.
Blue Springs, MO
I like that this product is non-toxic and doesn't have the typical chemical odor and consistency found in most sunscreens. It also has a subtle brightening effect my skin
Sarah W.
Wayzata, MN
I really like the smell of this. It is strong but not overpowering. I got a fairly small sample of this and used it pretty quickly. IT was not greasy and absorbed very quickly. The packaging was very made and I had not issues. I would buy this again.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
Madison B.
I love how light this feels on my skin! I don't go a day without wearing an SPF of some kind! I like the packaging (which is to be expected of tarte) And it's gentle on the skin, might be more pricey than other options. I wish there was more product :/
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Very Nice sunscreen. Very nice texture when applied, it dosnt feel too thick or greasy. It was very effective and I was satisfied. I feel it was gentle enough to use on anyone. I purchased this at Ulta and would highly recommend to others. The packaging is very nice and this product should last you a while, its a decent nice quality bottle of sunscreen.
Kaitlyn W.
Upper Sandusky, OH
It works it's a sunscreen for 30 but I wish they would make it like 50 or something because some places are super hot and I get really hot if it's just 30 so I'm a little upset but I also love it because it's moisturizing and it's cute and it's fun to wear because it snows good and everything
Lindsay S.
Is this really worth $32 dollars?
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
Does this really protects your skin ?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?

Sephora