BY TARTE #20 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haley E.
Bought this before a vacation and I still use it daily. I can only use mineral sunscreen on my face, as chemical sunscreens tends to turn me bright red and then make my skin dry and flaky.
The smell is great! Although this sunscreen is somewhat moisturizing, I find that my skin is more comfortable if I apply a little of my regular moisturizer before applying this product.
Francella C.
Loved this product. Smells amazing and in an adorable bottle. I ordered it after seeing one of the YouTube i watch and found it amazing. it is decently priced. works great for my young child also. definitely will recommend this to others. all over an amazing product.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Lindsey B.
Union city, CA
I love this sunscreen! I like that it is SPF 30 and not too thick to be used on the face. I use this on the delicate areas of my body, like chest, neck, face and don't forget the tops of the ears! It is very gentle on the skin and I have and always will repurchase!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I mean. It's sunscreen. It didn't break me out but I wouldn't spend this much on such a small amount of product. It didn't do anything spectacular for me. It's not greasy or anything, it's just nothing crazy special in my opinion.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
Nina S.
Great sunscreen! Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and didn't irritate my skin or give me breakouts like other sunscreens Ive used in the past. And it smells Amazing!!! A little pricey, but worth it. You get what you pay for.
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great option for lotion and sunscreen. Light weight and gentle on skin. Does not turn you oily. Good value for price. Theres better products but this is a go to. Would definitely use it again. Reccomend it to others who want a moisturizer and sunscreen in one
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using makeup and this works wonders for under it! The pump is soooo convenient! I buy it all the time because it's perfect to prevent premature wrinkles! I will keep buying, the scent and texture works very well for me !
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
McKinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?