BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Mina C.
This sunscreen has a pleasant scent and comes in a cute bottle. It's definitely the prettiest sunscreen I own. It contains a physical sunscreen and has a medium floral scent. My skin reacts well to it (even with the added scent) and there is no white cast.
Carrie B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It stays on even on humid summer days here in the city and really seems to do the trick. Only downside is that the price seems a bit steep for the amount that you get but otherwise it's definitely worth it to give it a try!
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen smells so wonderfully good i love the way it smells o m g this is the best out there i think everybody should try this product because it is so freaking good it just makes your skin so good and smooth i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Sarah p.
It sank in to the skin beautifully, had a very light yet nice scent to it and the sample I received went a very long way. Over all, I actually really enjoyed this product more than I thought I would considering I'm not one to use sunscreens to begin with.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
It works and my face does not feel greasy.. I got a deluxe sample and I loved it. But when I saw the price, I just could not talk myself into buying it. To be fair, I have never splurged on sunscreen. This was a whole new ballpark for me. I just wish it was more wallet friendly.
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kaelin L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I got this from the Sephora play box and you have to purchase! This is my favorite lotion for my face. Doesn't leave me feeling super sticky and gross. I carry it with me everyone and I will definitely be purchasing.
Samantha S.
I tried this over the summer and it is one of the few facial sunscreens that do not inflame my sensitive skin. I felt protected and it sits wonderfully under other products. And a little goes a long way. I definitely will be getting more for next summer.
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?

Sephora