BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
This is a recent purchase of mine and I am still trying to figure out my final verdict. I am not one to wear makeup on a regular basis, however when I do, I do apply it under my foundation as a primer and the results are great!
Haley E.
Bought this before a vacation and I still use it daily. I can only use mineral sunscreen on my face, as chemical sunscreens tends to turn me bright red and then make my skin dry and flaky.
The smell is great! Although this sunscreen is somewhat moisturizing, I find that my skin is more comfortable if I apply a little of my regular moisturizer before applying this product.
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I bought this Tarteguard 30 SPF lotion last year. I wore it all Summer. It was okay but I found a better one. I thought it was a little too greasy for my liking. I wish it was tinted also. FYI It leaves a white cast on your face when using this Tarteguard SPF lotion.
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried a sample of this and had to add it to my daily routine, especially when I don't feel like putting on lotions with sunscreen already in them. My skin is sensitive and can become greasy with those, so this have me an alternative option and it works really well.
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really did not like this sunscreen. Im not sure if it was just my skin, but it made me break out. So if you have sensitive skin i would be careful using this product. It is lightweight however, which i liked. It smells like sunscreen, which didn't really bother me.
AMY M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Francella C.
Loved this product. Smells amazing and in an adorable bottle. I ordered it after seeing one of the YouTube i watch and found it amazing. it is decently priced. works great for my young child also. definitely will recommend this to others. all over an amazing product.
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Leila E.
Is this worth the price
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?