BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was an OK sunscreen I don't think it really did anything to my skin other than provide three hours of protection. I personally like a 50 SPF in my sunscreen. I also feel that the consistency of this sunscreen is extremely greasy so I really wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. It also doesn't work very well under make up so I wouldn't recommend it for that either.
Maddy P.
fabulous! i like that they use aurally based ingredients and I've always taken sunscreen to be very important because it is important we protect from UV rays. a little pricey because i feel like there are some cheaper options that work just as well!
Alejandro S.
No es mi protector solar favorito pero realmente es muy bueno, creo que lo que no me encanta es el olor pero se siente bien en la piel ya que es como ligero, solo lo he usado una vez y la botella es realmente bonita para ser un protector solar, si lo recomiendo.
Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
Alyssa B.
Blue Springs, MO
I like that this product is non-toxic and doesn't have the typical chemical odor and consistency found in most sunscreens. It also has a subtle brightening effect my skin
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
No one wants wrinkles! With Tarte's sunscreen you can prevent early aging and burning skin while still getting a sunny glow. Sunscreen helps block sun; it does not completely block it out. It smells good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
Megan Y.
A friend recently gave me her's after trying it out and gave it to me so I was lucky enough to have a bottle of this. It's pretty expensive for a bottle of sunscreen, that has a specific location for you face I really though it was worth the buy specially if you plan on wearing makeup and going outside and you need sunscreen this is a great product.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Smells amazing! It is a little more pricey than the average sunscreens. Worth it! Keeps my face moisturized while protecting my face! I got it at ulta the packaging is very cute and you get a good amount and a little goes a long way. I recommended it!
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
What is everyone's favorite sunscreen? The tarte sunscreen is my personal favorite.