BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Maria H.
One of my all time favorite product, it provides the protection that your skin needs without making look pale or leaving that light color residue, especially for people like me that are tan or have dark complexion.
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely fell more in love with Tarte when I tried this. It is effective and very light on the skin. The packaging is easy to use and not messy at all. It is super gentle, it has caused zero irritation on my skin. The scent could be better but it does not bother me.
Monique B.
I have really sensitive skin so it's really hard for me to find a product that doesn't hurt or damage my skin. When I first used this, my friend told me it's non-irritating and is delicate on the skin. I will never stop using this!
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
Very nice under makeup I feel like a lot of sunscreens can feel very greasy this one does not by itself under makeup or mixed in with my foundation it works wonders. I would recommend to anyone! I already got my mom hooked ☺️haha
Natasha D.
This is a really great sunscreen. I think it would be good for those with sensitive skin. It's made for your face so it didn't break me out. It has a nice scent. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it caused flashback.
Courtney W.
Bridgeport, AL
This stuff has been perfect all summer!! It goes on like a moisturizer, not like a greasy sunscreen. Absorbs into the skin and feels very nice. And it comes in a nice sturdy glass-like bottle with a pump. Will definitely repurchase!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
Maddie K.
I have very sensitive skin, and the beach just messes up my facial skin. the salt water makes it sting and so some sunscreens add to that stinging, which this one did. I was unimpressed. I still got burnt too but I think that's because I couldn't reapply (it stung too bad.) this could just be me and my sensitive skin, it could've worked perfectly for someone else just not me.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?