BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
I absolutely hate wearing sunscreen and to be honest I always forget to wear it too! What I love about this sunscreen is that the bottle is so bright so I'm like " YES! " I need to wear that! The bottle just screams at you, in love with the packaging. I also enjoy the lightweight texture that it has, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and you don't end up looking like a ghost after... THUMBS UP FOR THAT!
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
This is by far the best moisturizing sunscreen I've used. It's not oily, nor has any harmful ingredients.  It's made by Tarte, a company that has great natural products.  I use this every morning whether I wear make up or not, the cream is not harsh and moisturizes the skin beautifully.  I have dry skin, so it works great for me.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
My fave sunscreen EVER!!!!! One of Tarte Cosmetics Skincare line latest releases! Spf 30 and light as air! Did not break me out and comes in adorable packaging! Smells pleasant, yet needs to be reapplied every 2 hours and only available in SPF 30. Love it
Kat C.
I got this in a past GlossyBox and I love it. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, so I wasn't surprised at how much I liked it. The only problem was it seems to have a sooner than average expiration date. Seems silly to complain about, but for the price I'd hate for any to go to waste should I buy the full size once my current bottle is done.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Tarte's new skin care line is one of my new obsessions. This product specifically is not only gentle, but it applies nicely (smooth and evenly) so that my makeup glides nicely overtop of it. I received this product as a gift from my mom for an upcoming trip to Cancun. Not only does is work nicely, and have cute packaging but it smells good too!
Sierra S.
Cincinnati , OH
A must have for any fair skinned beauty! I live on this product for my sensitive skin burns if I use most sunscreens, yet this product goes on and makes my skin feel better. I use this product almost every day, as a sunscreen for pool days or as a primer for any other day. Love this product and it is now one of my favorite skin care products!
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I am very skeptical when it comes to using sunscreen on my face. I have super sensitive skin and sunscreen usually breaks me out - even facial sunscreen. This sunscreen didn't break my face out! I was so impressed with how lightweight but effective this product was. It did a great job protecting my skin from the sun, and it didn't clog my pores.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
I like the sunscreen. Its a pure mineral formula, which I prefer, and it doesn't irritate me or break me out. It also smells nice, and does not leave a white cast on skin. It also layers decently under makeup. My only gripe is that it does leave my skin very shiny, which is not great during the summertime when I am already more prone to shine.
Maddie M.
I use this product under my foundations that don't have any SPF and it works wonderfully. It doesn't go on greasy, it drys down nicely and has never broken me out. It does have a scent, but it doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. It almost has a cologney smell, but it's not overpowering or bad at all. I love this product and would repurchase.
Melissa L.
Dickinson, TX
I am in love with tarte sunscreen lotion! It's a great value and and an affordable price. The first time I used it I was amazed how I didn't get not even a little but sunburned! I absolute love this product and I recommend you girls to buy it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?