BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
It feels just like the moisturizer and nice and light weight under makeup and doesn't give you that weird white cast all over your face and its mineral based as well so great for people who are sensitive to spf too
Kelly V.
Chevy chase, MD
This stuff is just so great. It's lightweight and isn't oily, so I can put it underneath my makeup. I haven't had to reapply with an SPF powder on top, but it wouldn't hurt! Not sure how it sits on top of makeup
Angel C.
This is a great sunscreen, especially for under your makeup. It is very lightweight and not thick at all. The packaging is OK and the value is OK overall as well. It can get a little greasy if you have oily skin.
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. You won't get ANY breakouts, it's not oily at all and it dries clear with no random white spots. It smells amazing and definitely keeps the rays off your skin. It's expensive, BUT OH SO WORTH IT! It's my go to face sunscreen
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
It took me a really, really long time to find a facial sunscreen that I like. A lot of other brands are very thick and heavy but I adore this one. Wish the bottle was bigger though because I'm outdoors a lot.
Tasha M.
Massena, NY
#musthavebeachitem
This stuff is more then amazing. I use it on myself and my kids. Not only is the packaging my favorite color of life- but what's inside is amazing!!! A must for anyone in need of sunscreen!
Ally O.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I love all things tarte but... I hate writing these.. I hate these reviews. They're so stupid and people just put random stuff down just to get credit for them. No one actually cares or looks at these anyway.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this during Tartes 30% off sale and so glad I did! It doesn't have that sunblock smell that every brand has and it's not greasy on the face at all. I have used this at the pool and the beach and both places this worked beautifully!!!!!!!!
Serena G.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite but not bad! Makes my skin kinda oily, like to the point of break outs, but works excellent other wise. It was kinda pricey compared to other brands but that's what you get with the name. Would recommend if you have dryish skin!
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Tarte products are some of my favorites. This sunscreen is one of those since it's a lotion it doesn't make me feel like I have greasy skin cause it melts into your skin. I recommend this to all my friends since Florida weather required sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?