BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I got this a while ago as a perk on sephora and let me tell you how much I loved this product. This made sure my skin was well protected when I went to the beach and I also liked it because it didn't make my skin oily. I will definitely be buying it again.
Rosa C.
I honestly LOOOOOOVE this sunscreen EXCEPT for the fact that it breaks up any makeup I put on top of it. I've tried many different ways of using it and combining it with different setting sprays and different primera and NOTHING works. It's such a shame because I truly love that it doesn't break me out since a lot of sunscreen cause irritation on my skin....
Samantha S.
No es mi protector solar favorito pero realmente es muy bueno, creo que lo que no me encanta es el olor pero se siente bien en la piel ya que es como ligero, solo lo he usado una vez y la botella es realmente bonita para ser un protector solar, si lo recomiendo.
Christine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this sunscreen! It smells nice, goes on light and nongreasy, and makeup applies over it with a little primer and stays put all day! I used one pump of this on my face and a second pump on my décolleté each day at Coachella, and I didn't burn AT ALL! No weird tan marks or issues either. SO WORTH THE MONEY TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN!
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I love this for summer! It layers well under makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy or leave it shiny. I've never been burned while wearing it. I think this is one of the most important beauty products for summer! Pick it up at Sephora, you won't be disappointed!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I received this in my Boxycharm and love it !!! I was so scared to buy it because of the price and sunscreens always seem to break me out. But this is the PERFECT sunscreen for the face. It's meant to go under makeup. I have been using this and so has my daughter. A little goes a long way too. This has been helping me tremendously with avoiding sunburns. XOXO.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I liked this sunscreen a lot. It smells nice and goes on easily. The only issue is the price, although I did realy enjoy it, i got it as a sample and I dont think I would pay the full price for it when i can get a good sunscreen for cheaper from the drugstore.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Very Nice sunscreen. Very nice texture when applied, it dosnt feel too thick or greasy. It was very effective and I was satisfied. I feel it was gentle enough to use on anyone. I purchased this at Ulta and would highly recommend to others. The packaging is very nice and this product should last you a while, its a decent nice quality bottle of sunscreen.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This moisturizing sunscreen is great to use after washing and exfoliating my face. I used it before applying my foundation too and my skin felt so soft and looked smooth! It has a smooth, silly feel. And it smells good for a sunscreen! I love this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?