BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yasmin R.
Hayward, CA
I love all things tarte so when I came across their sunscreen, i just had to buy it. And surely enough, i loved it. It has great coverage and isn't too oily nor does it have that nasty sunscreen smell. It was a great purchase! Tarte never disappoints.
Katie W.
['Clermont', 'FL'], FL
I was surprised by this! Since I got sun poisoning, my face burns so easily and I didn't think this would work but it did! I spent a whole day at the beach with this and my face didn't burn and it didn't clog my pores.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I use this whenever I need suntan lotion and feel like I don't need a tan I really love this product it works well and doesn't need to much for one place I really love this sunscreen it's one of the best I've tried
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a nice SPF I used this over the summer and was quite impressed with it I have now purchased it about 3 times I got mine from Sephora I highly recommend I will definitely repurchase 30 is an awesome SPF
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love all things Tarte but especially this spy...great base for makeup and give good spy protection for regular daily wear. Highly recommend this product and all things from this brand. The packaging is convenient and beautiful. Their products are always well thought out and a pleasure to use.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Love all things Tarte! This sunscreen/lotion does wonders for my sensitive skin, and I was very impressed the first time I tried it! I purchased this item online on the Tarte website. And I would 100% buy it again!
Angel C.
This is a great sunscreen, especially for under your makeup. It is very lightweight and not thick at all. The packaging is OK and the value is OK overall as well. It can get a little greasy if you have oily skin.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
It feels just like the moisturizer and nice and light weight under makeup and doesn't give you that weird white cast all over your face and its mineral based as well so great for people who are sensitive to spf too
Amina A.
I love the sample size Tarte sunscreen. It's small enough to put in your bag which is great. I don't usually use spf over 30 which is why I really like this. It doesn't give me pimples, and it still protects my face.
Alex M.
I like this product. It's smooth and the smell isn't too much of a bother. I am not sure how well this holds up because I am usually putting it under moisturizer (and then makeup) on sunny days, but it's worth trying.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?