BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmine P.
I love just about all tarte products. Very light moisturizing sunscreen that I enjoy using and isn't irritating to my skin. Gets the job done as far as I can tell. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend to a friend
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried a sample of this and had to add it to my daily routine, especially when I don't feel like putting on lotions with sunscreen already in them. My skin is sensitive and can become greasy with those, so this have me an alternative option and it works really well.
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Haley E.
Bought this before a vacation and I still use it daily. I can only use mineral sunscreen on my face, as chemical sunscreens tends to turn me bright red and then make my skin dry and flaky.
The smell is great! Although this sunscreen is somewhat moisturizing, I find that my skin is more comfortable if I apply a little of my regular moisturizer before applying this product.
Clari O.
Reading, PA
This product i can use all the time for the sun. it has a beautiful smell to it. i did not expect , it met my expectations very well. its was definetetly effective. i am a repeat user not a first time. i honestly just love this product and would recommend to others,
Lindsey B.
Union city, CA
I love this sunscreen! I like that it is SPF 30 and not too thick to be used on the face. I use this on the delicate areas of my body, like chest, neck, face and don't forget the tops of the ears! It is very gentle on the skin and I have and always will repurchase!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?