BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to carry around, fits in the nost convenients places. Did not work that well on me personally but it provided great coverage for my sister, I typically am more of a tanner than someone who uses sunscreen. Other than that, it was great, smelled good and was easy to apply
Nicole W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I start off every morning with this product. Sun screen is super important even when your not in direct sunlight. This locks right into ur skin and makes a great moisturizer! Little pricey but a little goes a long way and I feel you definitely get what you pay for. I love tarte products and would recommend anyone to try
Sharon G.
Irvine, CA
I started using this sunscreen during the summer and it really helped protect my face especially on sunny days at amusement parks and at the beach with friends. It was a sample size from a beauty box I purchased from Sephora. Even though I liked the product, I don't think I will be buying the full sized product.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This was ok. I was expecting better for the price. It's a nice sample size to keep in your bag to use on your face. The dispenser is a pump so you do need to rub in with your fingers. I prefer a spray.
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarteguard 30 Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 is great for face, neck, ears and neck. Anyone who is out for 30 minutes a day (think getting the mail, waiting for your bus, taking a walk-we are out for more than 30 min) should wear thisw. Light but not greasy, goes into skin easily. Just a teaspoon for those areas goes a long way. I am outside daily and have a fair complexion. Got a free sample & became devotee.
Naoko S.
First I did not like it, but I like the fact that bottle is sanitary and it works. Tarte products usually has good ingredients, so I may purchase it again, but I am hoping they make higher SPF.
Emily K.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It was my first time trying it and I was so impressed! I have finicky skin and it didn't make me have any breakouts and smelled wonderful! I have told all of my family and friends to use this!
sierra k.
Cape Coral, FL
Very good product! definitely not my favorite high end sunscreens! For the product size i feel like it is worth the value! Defintley cheaper than i expected! It drys your skin out when you use it though! And i wish for being a high end brand it would have a hight SPF!
Cassie A.
Victorville, CA
Must have for summer time. Tarte has the best products all around. Spf 30 is one of the highest I've seen to protect my fave without actually feeling like sunscreen. I would buy this product again.
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Taste products especially this one. I definitely don't use sunscreen a lot but I had to try this one when I saw it at the store. Left my skin feeling great as well as I loved the product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?