BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda L.
I really like the tarte Tartguard. I have really sensitive skin and I also burn really easy. This does not cause any issues with my skin and protects my skin from harmful sun with just normal daily use. It works well under my foundation and does not cause oxidation. My only complain would be that my t zone does get oiler than normal about half way through my day when I use this.
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the idea of a mist sunscreen for application over foundation mid day but this one makes me a little too oily. The couple times I've used it I've looked in the mirror later on after application and have found a white film over my skin. It easily blots away but you have to remember to blot or else you'll walk around with stuff on your face and who wants that?
Kayla G.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I like this but I don't love it. I have dry and sensitive skin and it did have no problems with this sunscreen. the lotion is light and the packsging is cute. The product leave me a bit shiny. But the cream smells good. I dont know if i would buy it again. but 5/10
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I got this product as part of one of my summer 2016 IPSY bags. I am not very familiar with sunscreens but i was under the misconception that sunscreens leave a white casperlike layer on your skin making your foundation look strange. I don't know if this is for every sunscreen in the market, but this one in particular left my face quite moisturized without having a white face.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This lotion does a great job of moisturizing your skin without
leaving you feeling greasy or oily. I really like that I am able
to apply my makeup on after its use and not have my foundation slipping
or breaking up. I love this level of spf without causing my face to breakout. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a new facial moisturizer with sunscreen.
Amanda S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I use this product every day and have for over a year, the smell is pretty great and I love it's effectiveness. The only issue I have is, like most sunblocks, it does leave the skin with a white ring, as a Hispanic woman with darker skin it makes me look really pale so thank god for makeup right? It's so important to wear sunscreen on your face so I'm glad Tarte offers this.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
i received a deluxe sample of tartguard from a Sephora Play! box. tarte can do no wrong! they make amazing products, and i love the lightweight feel of the tartguard on my skin. also a huge fan of the tarteguard tinted moisturizer, which also has spf protection.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Pretty dang good sunscreen!! This was a good daily sunscreen that I used on no makeup days. It didn't break me out or cause any other issues. It did leave my skin looking slightly greasy, but I was using it when I worked in the yard so I didn't care. The piece is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. There are plenty of cheaper drug store options. Even cruelty free ones.
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great sunscreen, but it leaves a white cast on deep skin. The spf protection is always great but if you aren't wearing foundation for the day you will see the typical "mask like" film on the skin when using a white colored sunscreen. It never felt too greasy or heavy and it does sink into the skin very well. For no makeup days you may want to try something else, but when wearing makeup this is a great choice for facial sunscreen.
Emily B.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it. I try to use sunblock every day especially now during the summer with my extremely fair skin and it worked really well without needing to reapply or making my makeup slip. I really loved the packaging too the glass bottle made it feel very high end and just cool lol. You definitely get what you pay for on this product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?