BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Lisa L.
I received a sample of this to try. I wasn't that eager to use it and kind of brushed it off until one day I needed something to apply to protect my face. Well I loved the scent instantly. It was light and fresh and definitely good for a summer day. I tried it and I was pleasantly surprised with how light the formula was! It didn't make me feel like I was suffocating like most sunscreens do. Definitely worth buying!
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product! It's great that it has SPF 30 in it. When I know I will be outside for an extended period of time, I cleanse my face, put on the tarteguard, then put on moisturizer. During the day, I can just put the Tarte lotion on top of whatever I have on to give myself some extra protection.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good sunscreen for when you go to the beach or pool but I would not wear it under makeup as an everyday sunscreen. Gentle and effective, but adds a little too much shine to my oily skin. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not repurchase.
Carrie B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It stays on even on humid summer days here in the city and really seems to do the trick. Only downside is that the price seems a bit steep for the amount that you get but otherwise it's definitely worth it to give it a try!
Andreina M.
I love tarte and I love this sunscreen because it looks great after you apply your foundation. I don't know about you guys but I feel that some sunscreen het in the way of my makeup but with this one I haven't had any problem is great. Totally recommend it.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I just picked this up as a sample in the sephora ultimate travel bag and boy was i surprised. First off I thought that the small sample size I was just going to give it away but i decided to try it out. I usually never wear sunscreen but maybe I will now
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen smells so wonderfully good i love the way it smells o m g this is the best out there i think everybody should try this product because it is so freaking good it just makes your skin so good and smooth i would totally recommend this to anyone.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora