BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
isabella w.
louisville, KY
I received this as a gift and i absolutely love it!! the packaging is very cute and it works well! it also fits right in my beach bag and is easy to carry! tarte is one of my favorite brands and I'm never dissatisfied with it!
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this sunscreen but I don't think its worth the price. The price of sunscreens have definitely gone up. If you want to spend this much money on sunscreen go ahead it's definitely a great product but i took off a star because I don't think its worth the price.
sierra k.
Cape Coral, FL
Very good product! definitely not my favorite high end sunscreens! For the product size i feel like it is worth the value! Defintley cheaper than i expected! It drys your skin out when you use it though! And i wish for being a high end brand it would have a hight SPF!
Sharon G.
Irvine, CA
I started using this sunscreen during the summer and it really helped protect my face especially on sunny days at amusement parks and at the beach with friends. It was a sample size from a beauty box I purchased from Sephora. Even though I liked the product, I don't think I will be buying the full sized product.
Naoko S.
First I did not like it, but I like the fact that bottle is sanitary and it works. Tarte products usually has good ingredients, so I may purchase it again, but I am hoping they make higher SPF.
Emily K.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It was my first time trying it and I was so impressed! I have finicky skin and it didn't make me have any breakouts and smelled wonderful! I have told all of my family and friends to use this!
Jessica C.
Purling, NY
I have very fair skin, I just think about the sun and I get a sun burn. This was great. I sometimes used it as a primer beneath my make up. It's a bit pricey but if you don't mind spending a little more you'll be extremely happy with the product.Two thumbs up from me.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I love the smell, and I've always been a fan of tarte. It's nice to have protection from the sun without having to put actual sunscreen on. It's a little pricey, but completely worth it. I've recommended it to numerous friends.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Like this stuff but doesn't do much other than regular sunscreen. It did not meet my expectations. The packaging is very cute though. I would recommend just buying regular sunscreen to save money.
Shazeen  M.
I used this a couple of times under my makeup. It didn't make my makeup look layered so that's good. It wasn't oily and didn't make my skin feel suffocated. I would recommend this to my friends
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?