BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is the holy grail of all sunscreens especially for my dry skin. It was so gentle on my skin and did its job and made my skin look good while doing it. I love the packaging, of course! I bought it once and I am almost down to my last few pumps, so I will be repurchasing within the next couple of days.
Meg M.
Somerville, MA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my fair skin and absorbs nicely, with a nice amount of moisturizing. I don mind the scent either. I used up a sample and purchased a full size direct from tarte, but the bottle expires in 2 months. I'm hesitant to use a product like sunscreen so close to the expiration date. Tarte was wonderful about refunding my purchase, but I think I'll be buying my sunscreens in person from now on just to be sure they are still good. It would definitely rate higher if the stock was kept fresh.
Mandi H.
I love the formula of this Tarte sunsreen. I do not find it to be greasy or leave a film on my hands once I have applied it to my body. the scent does not bother me. I find this product at Sephora or Ulta and yes, it is on the pricey end of the spectrum for a sunscreen but worth it.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I received this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in my Glossybox this month, and so far Inreally like it. It does not have that strong "sunscreen" scent which I like. I love that it is not oily, and it works great as a moisturizer before applying makeup or just as your daily moisturizer!
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
Jeannette B.
I LOVE this sunscreen for my face. It says all over sunscreen but the bottle is small for al all over body sunscreen, so I use exclusively for my face. My face is sensitive and prone to breakouts of products that aren't specifically for your face, but this one didn't break me out! When I put this sunscreen on, no need for moisturizer. It's so moisturizing and leaves me skin a bit dewey. I love it!
Lindsey M.
this is a really nice sunscreen, i could say so myself i feel like it isn't the best or the worse, for me in general i have very very sensitive skin and i tend to get super burned and it's really really bad i didn't like this one as much i feel like if it was a little stronger than yes
Melissa Q.
I honestly just bought this for the cute bottle it came in. When I received it I was at first a little disappointed by the size of it (I got the smaller version - but it was MUCH smaller than I had anticipated) and then it applies like a normal while sunscreen. The only difference that I could tell is that it didn't leave my skin that oily, but there are so many facial sunscreens that don't do that. It just seems very unnecessary and not worth the money.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?