BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassy C.
Newton, IA
I love tarte, and tarteguard is one of my vacation must haves. It won't clog your pores or cause you to break out, and does an amazing job protecting against the sun. Although it's a little pricey, I won't use any other facial sunscreen. I love that tarte is a cruelty free brand, and can be found at almost any higher end makeup store.
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
left me feeling a little greasy, I don't think the formula worked well for me, especially in the areas of my face that are oily. This product actually made me breakout but I have very sensitive skin so I don't think this product is really for me.
Brittany P.
Strafford , MO
First of all I love everything made by Tarte so it was no surprise that I loved this product. It was very effective in protecting my face against the sun. Love the packaging and style of the product. I see no reason for improvement on this sunscreen.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
Got this from glossybox. I don't know that I would purchase it on my own just because it is so spendy. The packaging is fun, it does not smell like sunscreen normally does, which I like. And will be nice with the summer coming up quick!
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
It is my all time favorite sun tan lotion for your face. I have always had dry and oily skin and could never find a sunscreen that didn't make me breakout. Then the lady at Ulta gave me a tiny sample and I was in love. It protects your skin while also keeping it rich in moisture.
Teresa Q.
I received this in my glossy box for the month of April and omg! It beyond exceeded my expectations. It leaves like this subtle glow on the skin and I love it. Honestly since I started using it my skin has just looked better in general. I would recommend this to anybody who's looking for a sunscreen. It's a bit expensive but totally worth it.
Marita F.
I have very sensitive, combination skin (most sunscreens even ones that say they're gentle give me a rash), but this one worked flawlessly for me. I received it as a sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I bought the full size. One of the best things is that it works well under makeup and absorbs without being oily in the least.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Cute packaging and nice consistency. I use a lot of tarte products so I was happy to try this as a sample from Sephora. I think I prefer my tinted tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer though because it matches my skin tone and has coverage.
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
Great face sunscreen. I worry about clogging my pores more than anything and this light weight and incredible sunscreen keeps me covered all day without weighing me down. I will never use another face lotion ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Works very well and smells amazing! Also I love the fact that everything tarte product related is organic. Makes me feel just a little bit better about myself! Also its not skin irritating so that's a plus if you have fair skin like i do.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?