BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product because it gives you all day coverage and protects your skin. I bought it at Ulta and it is very gentle on your skin. It is effective and I would buy it again & recommend to others
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I received this sunscreen in a tarte "Summer Essentials" set. I have only used it twice, and I probably won't use it again. It feels VERY heavy on the face. Just a slick, oily, mess! I can't imagine this working under makeup. The two times I used this, I didn't wear makeup.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Great sunscreen for under my makeup! Nice and light without being able to feel it after it dries. I received a deluxe size sample, and although I like it I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
This is a nice smelling sunscreen lotion. Only used it a couple of times but it has a great feel to it. Not oily or greasy. I would suggest this item to my friends. It is some great stuff for the price
Ashley A.
I love this brand. Not only do I buy this but I buy their makeup as well. I bought it at Sephora. Very effective. I'm in love with this. It's gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX
It's an okay product. The smell is nice and it feels nice and clean. It was good on my sensitive skin. It is a decent price and worth it. It works good and lasts. I would buy it again. I recommend this
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love tarte products, I find that they work amazingly well with my skin. Sunscreen is extremely important before I step outdoors or anything and Tarte's sunscreen lotion works great for me! I also love the purple detailed case and it has a bit of a sweet smell to it at the end
Holly C.
I live this sunscreen! It's perfect for going to the beach or just using it everyday under your makeup. It's lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Achira B.
Bronx, NY
I have used many drugstore sunscreens which has not worked for me in the past so I thought to give this a try and boy was I impressed. This sunscreen doesn't leave your skin feeling oily like the rest does and it's very lightweight which is also something I look for in a sunscreen. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Shawna W.
I received this as a deluxe sample recently and put it to the test yesterday. The Tarte sunscreen is awesome! I blended so well, has a faint (not a typical ) sunscreen scent & it kept my face from burning!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?