BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is an alright sunblock. It keeps my skin protected from the sun. This sunblock made my skin greasy and broke me out. I wore this all day and my skin was itchy and sticky all day. My makeup doesn't sit well on top of this product so I can only wear it with powder and concealer. Even when I put powder on top, it would be sticky again in an hour. There are better Asian sunscreens on the market that don't do this.
The C.
This sunscreen did what it was supposed to do: it didn't get me sunburnt! However, the texture of the sunscreen itself was super oily, and it made my face shiny and kinda gross. It also didn't last very long. I purchased this at Sephora, which is expensive. I'd rather pay less money for a sunscreen that I'm 100% in love with rather than one that I'm on the fence about!
Claudia J.
Ok I was a bit sceptical because I trust skin care sunblock lotions so when a makeup company comes out with one I will usually roll my eyes. But Tarte did an excellent job with this product. My only problem is the price for the amount of product. It was a bit pricey but product was well made. I have very fair skin and easily burn in the sun and applying this product every 2 hours while at the pool, I did not burn bit rather got a nice tan! Definitely pleased with this product.
Sabrina N.
I've been using this sunscreen/moisturizer for months, and I'm in love with it. It protects your skin from the sun cause you know it has 30 SPF and also moisturize your skin too. It doesn't dry out your skin and it actually does it job which is moisturize and protects your skin from the sun.
Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I apply this lightweight sunscreen only on my face and I love it. It leaves my face glowy but not white. It doesn't really have a scent which I like since most sunscreens do! It also applies well under make up without leaving your face looking pale. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is the holy grail of all sunscreens especially for my dry skin. It was so gentle on my skin and did its job and made my skin look good while doing it. I love the packaging, of course! I bought it once and I am almost down to my last few pumps, so I will be repurchasing within the next couple of days.
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
I wore this sunscreen all summer long! Sometimes I would wear it alone, but it also worked well with my makeup when I wore it. It was easy to work into my skin and I didn't feel like I had a greasy sunscreen layer on my face all day. Tarte uses all natural ingredients and I love this about them. Because of that, I am never hesitant to put their products on my sensitive skin. Although it is a little pricy in my opinion, I love it and I think it's trustworthy for sensitive skin.
Vanessa G.
Seattle, WA
I have only used a sample size of it in one my sephora favorites purchase. I have used it for a week and I like how it absorbs to my skin and does not feel anything. It is not greasy nor have the sunscreen smell. It does not give photo flashbacks either! As for the sun protection, I'm unsure as I have just used it daily going out and about and not hanging in the beach. I think for daily use it is great!
Jeannette B.
I LOVE this sunscreen for my face. It says all over sunscreen but the bottle is small for al all over body sunscreen, so I use exclusively for my face. My face is sensitive and prone to breakouts of products that aren't specifically for your face, but this one didn't break me out! When I put this sunscreen on, no need for moisturizer. It's so moisturizing and leaves me skin a bit dewey. I love it!
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?