BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I like this sunscreen because it is good for sensitive skin and doesn’t have a strong smell. The texture is a bit weird but overall this is a good product. Will prevent sunburn and doesn’t cause a rash.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
This sunscreen is great. It doesn’t leave my skin looking pasty, and for my dry skin; it feels nourishing. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Joelli M.
Florida
this makes my skin super smooth!! i️ use this everyday! recommend this for people with dry and oily skin! it works great for both!! i️ will definitely be buying this again
Alyssa B.
Honestly, I really have no complaints with any sunscreen. I had gotten this as a gift and it's the only sunscreen I use now. I love it and I have no complaints. It's effective and I love it! I would highly recommend this.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I received this product as a sample from Sephora.  Overall I think it works just fine.  I used it primarily on my face.  It came in a pump so I really liked that.  It prevented my skin from burning and didn't break out my face.  However, due to the price of the product, I won't be purchasing it.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Excellent under makeup! I use this when I know I'm going to need SPF and also want to wear full makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it doesn't change the way my makeup applies. I think it's a bit pricey (I got mine in a beauty box), but I think it's an excellent product and will likely repurchase it.
Taylor D.
Great sunscreen very good at protecting the skin from the sun. Super lightweight and not oily so it will not clog your pores. Sometimes certain sunscreens make me break out but this one was great
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
I absolutely love this for a day of walking around outside and not wearing makeup. I got this at Sephora through their points program and have since then purchased the big version. It’s amazing and smells nice. I love the way it feels on my skin, it’s not too heavy and I can’t feel anything sitting on my face.
Alyssa Y.
I already use their foundation that has sunscreen in it and it’s great! This is something i use when i don’t have any makeup on but still want a little on my face when i go out. It doesn’t smell weird and it’s not heavy.
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. It really just stands out in quality and how great it makes you feel when it’s applied. There’s no sticky residue or anything. I love that it feels so smooth.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?