BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maggie H.
Nice, non greasy formula. I found it easy to apply and smelled pleasant. A little pricey, but does seem to last for quite a while. I probably will not repurchase, but am also not dissatisfied with my purchase.
Julie P.
Streetsboro, OH
I love this sunscreen so much! The packaging is incredibly cute but the product is even better! I applied this to my face every day on vacation and never once peeled! It is white at first but blends out on the skin.
Andra A.
This sunscreen is super good, definitely does the job, and smells heavenly! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any sort of irritation to my face at all! It protected it from the sun, and my face almost nearly always gets a little burnt, and when I hit the beach with this on it didn’t! I love it and would recommend, although it’s a tad bit pricey, if you have the money I’d say it’s definitely worth it!
Samantha W.
I got this as a free gift and have never been more thrilled. It’s nice because it doesn’t only protect from the sun, it also moisturizes your skin. I have been using it as an every day moisturizer. Highly recommend.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Having pale skin all you other pale girls know when it gets dry, it stays dry! This made my skin so soft and not oily like some other ones do! This is a god send for me thank you Tarte!
Kylie S.
I use this when I know I’m going outside for the day. So far it’s worked really really good for me. I don’t have any problems. It stays on when I’m in water too. It smells really good!
Martha J.
Bell Gardens , CA
I used a sample of this as well and I love that it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen scent. I would purchase to use as a moisturizer over the summer to protect my face from strong Sunday’s and uv rays. It works perfectly with any skin type and even though I have an oily face most of the time, it didn’t leave my face too oily like other sunscreens do.
sydnee l.
i love this sunscreen so much. i love pretty much anything from tarte, really. it is very lightweight, yet it still provides great protection on your face from the sun. it’s a great product and i will buy it again.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I only got this maybe a week ago but it seems to be working fairly well. It’s really light and smells nice. I have a nice dewy glow after using this without looking greasy. The bottle is really cute and a nice size
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Feels a bit greasy on my oily skin. However, it does the job of sun protecting. I will keep using it in the winter weather but will definitely buy another sunscreen for the summer time here in LA
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?