BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
Just got this and I really like it. It goes well underneath make up and doesn't clog my pores. I just wish it wasn't so pricey. I got mine in my Sephora play monthly subscription box. I probably will not purchase the larger size because I don't think it's any better than a lower end SPF.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on my face. My face is the only part of me that always tends to burn rather than tan, so I like to have the extra SPF. This formula is light weight and not too thick so my face doesn't feel caked up in sunscreen. And the packaging is super cute too :)
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this sun screen and how is is a mineral sunscreen which I prefer more. However skin I am dark skin it gives a little white purple cast like most sun screens do on me. It didn't make me oily and it worked well with my foundation. Just didn't like the white cast when I wore it alone
Maya J.
I use this daily in my makeup regimen. I am a huge fan of Tarte cosmetics and tools and I adore this facial sunscreen. It is non greasy and blends seamlessly with my makeup. I have never had negative effects while using this product. The scent is light and the formula is thin. Recommend.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This sunscreen is so nice on your face it's very moisturizing and if you put number for your waterproof makeup or anything it's very nice but has super cute nice packaging and it's kind of her good deal but it's also crazy at the same time I would definitely buy is again it's so amazing
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
I can't explain how surprised I was that I didn't like this product. Maybe I just got a bad batch but when I was putting it on it started to clump and flake. It was a sample bottle from Sephora Play! But samples are how you buy the full and this is one product O won't be looking into :(
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I'm so weird about using generic over the counter sunscreens on my face because I've tended to break out before. I use tarte foundation so trying this was a no-brainer for me. I love that it's designed specifically for the face and I've had not one issue from using it the entire summer.
sidney g.
Warren, MI
I like this sunscreen.It works well and its a light weight you cant even tell that its on after a while.its effecting somewhat. I wouldn't really buy it again because its just an okay product.I would recommend this product to others because what might not work for me would work for them
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Love this product! The packaging is what caught my eye. It is super cute and bright. I received a sample using my points from Sephora. It is really gentle on the skin and smells great! I really like this product and I would buy it again, it is light weight and easy to apply on the skin.
Vanda M.
Received this mini with my 100 point perk at Sephora. Love the smell and lightweight texture. The mini is perfect for travel! Did not clog my pores and reapplying was easy and didn't role on the skin. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an SPF 30 that's from a great natural brand.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?