BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ashley V.
Huntsville
I really love it and it transports well. Very effective product, that I can take in my Jeep with me. It is very gentle on the skin. I got a sample in a previous tarte purchase before I bought the bottle, but I am a first time buyer. I would totally recommend this product to others. Best sunscreen that I have used.
Ashley O.
Rockland, MA
I’ve gone through multiple of this product. I have very fair skin and burn even with sunblock somehow! Not with this! It’s a summertime staple. Doesn’t leave your face feeling gross either. The dispenser isn’t long enough though so you have to scoop it out when you get low but it works so I’ve looked past that!
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I like this sunscreen because it is good for sensitive skin and doesn’t have a strong smell. The texture is a bit weird but overall this is a good product. Will prevent sunburn and doesn’t cause a rash.
Mary C.
This is one of my top picks for facial sunscreen. I have dry sensitive skin that is very prone to breakouts. This product completely absorbs, is light weight, give your skin a healthy glow, doesn't cause breakouts, and it pairs well with cosmetics. I didn't give it 5 stars because the smell is a tad off putting.
Danielle T.
Farmington
I really like this! It has a good amount of protection & allowed me to tan without getting sun burned. It smells good but is a little tacky on the skin, I would buy again!
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff is so moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy i mix it with my foundation and apply with my beauty blender and it does wonders thats why i love it. The only thing i dont like its the price. ..we all know tarte is on the higher pricebrange tho so if tou want good quality you gotta pay a bit more.
Katie H.
Franklin, NC
I enjoy this under my makeup, it's not heavy and sticky like most. It has a pleasant scent and is nice to just use as a moisturizer on occasion. Though I don't feel like it's a super strong sunscreen when you've got very fair skin that burns the second the sun touches it, so I need something a little stronger.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I bought this for a trip to Spain. Honestly the packaging was what sold me and I have no regrets. Amazing amazing sunscreen. It smells great. It protected my skin from the strong sun in Madrid and the beaches of Ibiza. I highly recommend. My only suggestion to Tarte would be to improve the packaging. It is a bit heavy
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
I have a few bottles of this and it’s great...it’s a bit expensive but works amazing and is super easy to travel with. It has very easy packaging that pumps out just the right amount for your face. I typically only use it on my face and shoulders since it’s a little expensive and they tend to burn the most.
Veronica P.
Hereford
This stuff is life! I got this one time in a subscription box and till this day I can’t stop using it! I would definitely recommend! The packaging is so adorable! That’s also a plus in my book 😊
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora