BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
Melissa Q.
I honestly just bought this for the cute bottle it came in. When I received it I was at first a little disappointed by the size of it (I got the smaller version - but it was MUCH smaller than I had anticipated) and then it applies like a normal while sunscreen. The only difference that I could tell is that it didn't leave my skin that oily, but there are so many facial sunscreens that don't do that. It just seems very unnecessary and not worth the money.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Maya T.
First bought this because I thought it'd be good for my dry skin, I spent $30 dollars for basically sunscreen and it compares to any other face sunscreen. It claims to have a fresh Lilly scent but I feel it smells like any other sunscreen. Aside from the price it works well and wearing this under makeup doesn't make it weird
Miranda M.
I like the feel of this sunscreen, and it wears well with makeup; however, my face still burns when I use this so my conclusion is that it protects me from zero harmful sun rays. I actually feel like I was burned worse with this than I would have been if I'd used no SPF at all.
Sarah B.
While this product seemed to do its job from protecting from the sun, it did not have the weightless feel I was hoping for. I picked this up at Sephora. I was hoping to buy a higher end sunscreen that I could wear everyday under my makeup. It had a slightly oily consistency that affected my makeup wear. It was fine, but not much different from any other sunscreen you could pick up at a drugstore. Not worth the price for me, especially at only 30 spf.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I received a sample of this in a subscription box, and it was lightweight, didn't smell horrible, and sat well on my skin.  I didn't feel like it clogged my pores.  I feel like a little went a long way.  Although it worked well, I don't know if I'd purchase the full size due to the price of it.  I feel like there are other great face sun screens out there for less money.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Blends easily. Smells good. My only issue is how expensive it is. I have very pale skin and can burn within fifteen minutes of sun exposure. I only use this on my face, but you have to reapply every two hours. Sunscreen isn't a one and done deal. If you're sweating, you need to reapply. If you're out in the sun for over two hours, you need to reapply. I do like that this sunscreen does not clog your pores.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
This is a must have cruelty free sunscreen. It doesn't smell at all like sunscreen which I really love. It has this faint pleasant smell that is hard to describe but is not overpowering in any way. I love that it isn't too greasy or sticky. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and as long as I reapply as needed I have never gotten a burn while using this product. I highly recommend it!
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Love this sun screen for my face. It was not greasy, absorbed into my skin quickly and my face never burned.  I only reapplied once. I'm always afraid of  facial sun screens making me break out but this sun screen did not. I love it. I will definitely be using it this summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?