BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen smells so wonderfully good i love the way it smells o m g this is the best out there i think everybody should try this product because it is so freaking good it just makes your skin so good and smooth i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kristie N.
Atlanta, GA
This review will not be fair because I love everything Tarte. It seems they have figured out how to make a line of quality products. Of course you get what you pay for and it looks nice. I have received many products from them and I am a loyal customer.
Sarah p.
It sank in to the skin beautifully, had a very light yet nice scent to it and the sample I received went a very long way. Over all, I actually really enjoyed this product more than I thought I would considering I'm not one to use sunscreens to begin with.
Bailey J.
Elk Grove, CA
I had fairly high expectations for this sunscreen and it really was not my favorite. It was a little greasy for me. I have combo to oily skin and this just felt heavy and I felt like almost sat on top of my skin. I still use it, its just not the best for my oily skin. I do like the pump it has versus a squeeze tube like others! Also the scent isn't strong
Andreina M.
I love tarte and I love this sunscreen because it looks great after you apply your foundation. I don't know about you guys but I feel that some sunscreen het in the way of my makeup but with this one I haven't had any problem is great. Totally recommend it.
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora