BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I honestly love this as a facial sunscreen! I am a first time user for this product, but it's amazing. It is a bit pricey but I do recommend it. I bought it online at tarte.com. I would recommend it to others.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I received this on #sephoraplay that i get monthly. I love how it smells and it so smooth after. I usually put it before my makeup, let it dry then pit foundation and my makeup looks good all day.
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love this product and I love the way it smells. It smells a lot better than regular sunscreen. It's goes on gentle and easy to rub in on your skin. Makes your skin soft and smooth in my opinion. It's a little pricey but I love it.
ann b.
Austin, TX
Nice product. All mineral sunscreens, pleasant scent, lightweight texture. It's a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more moisturizing but it works well under makeup and doesn't cause breakouts.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Oh god I love this stuff! I take it with me every where because you know when you're gonna need it. I purchased mine online and extremely happy I did super nice packaging I see no need for improvements !!
Amanda G.
Central, SC
This doesn't disappoint! I bought this from my local sephora for my beach trip! I used it everyday! It's very lightweight and protects great! Also smells delicious! Def recommend this to others who need an everyday sunscreen or for a special trip!
Karen M.
Love this!! This is super quick to spritz on when you are on a rush or need a re touch of sunscreen. It also smells really good so that's a plus! I purchased mine at tarte.com i got it during their 'friends' sale when it was 30% off
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was not a fan of this at all. The texture is weirdly sticky and doesn't get absorbed like other sunscreen lotions do. It made me break out and I would definitely not put this over or under makeup.
Corianna P.
Norton Shores, MI
I don't use a lot of sunscreens so I was skeptical as to why I would need this, but just like every other tarte product I loved it! It was slightly pricey but you get a lot of product for the price.
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
I wanted so badly to like this, but I just couldn't. I have pretty sensitive skin and this made me break out really badly. I think it would be more effective for someone with a different skin type, but it made me look like I was going through puberty again. I like the Tarte brand, just really didn't love this sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?