BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I always hate putting on sunscreen because of the smell and the greasiness but this has neither. This almost seemed illuminating which I loved for days I didn't wear any makeup. However, I don't think I would but the full size for the price because I know there are other better brands of sunscreens in sephora/ulta.
Sarah G.
Minot AFB , ND
This seems to work rather well, but since I have oily skin it makes me more oily throughout the day especially when I wear it underneath my foundation. I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. I wouldn't recommend this because you can buy other sunscreens at a better price that seem to work a little better.
Ana M.
I recieved a sample of this from an order from Tarte a while back. Even though the sample is a little packet, I got like 6 uses out of it. You really don't need a lot and one of the things that I really liked about this sunscreen was that it did not leave my face oily or shiny. It also didn't irritate like most sunscreens do, and that's partly the reason I don't like wearing any. I am definitely going to buy this when there is a sale.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Tarteguard is my go-to facial sunscreen everyday! It's one of the best broad-spectrum sunscreens I have tried. It does not sweat off or run into my eyes, and gives me the best all around protection for the suns harmful rays. I received a trial size bottle in one of my Glossybox boxes last year and have been using this product ever since. I highly recommend adding this sunscreen to your daily facial regimen to protect your skin immediately, it's never too late to start protecting your delicate skin from premature aging!
Ashley W.
Pikeville, KY
It worked decently but my face did break out easily. Most Tarte products I have no issues with . For the price it could have been a little more sensitive for my skin and the packaging was super cute! I bought this online from the Tarte store and I would recommend this for people with less sensitive skin than I!
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I've finally found my favorite sunscreen. I really enjoy using this product because it's more than just a sunscreen. For starters, it smells like a spa day. It is packed full of antioxidants and minerals that help to improve your skin while protecting it from harmful rays. I especially love the maracuja oil. It absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't interfere with my makeup at all. Will definitely be keeping this on hand year round.
Kylar O.
Absolutely love this product y’all ! It smells good, it’s sufficient! It’s a good value for the price & it comes in adorable
Packaging! Definitely recommend to all!
Samantha R.
I love this product i got it at the beginning of summer for when i go out running or i am just going to spread a lot of time in the sun. I have really fair skin and can not really tan well at all but this keeps me from burning and looking like a tomato.  It also does not dry out my skin at all, also i find that a little i goes a long way and that i have to don't have to use a lot which is nice. I highly recommend this sun screen.
Kelly C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got this product as a sample. It smells really nice and it is light on the face. I like the feeling of having some sort of sunscreen to protect my skin. I have seen it at sephora, ulta stores, and on the tarte website. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a light sun screen for their face.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
I enjoy this sunscreen.  It is a bit oily and i have to wait awhile for it to sink in my skin.  I also wish that it was 50SPF at least for my face, I prefer a higher one there.  It comes in a nice glass bottle and had a fantastic pump.  It's also pricey for what it is.  I got it in a subscription box but would never pay $30 for it when I can get a higher spf at the drugstore for half the price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?