BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I always use a sunscreen on my face and apply several times throughout the day if I can manage it. I sometimes switch up products and I tried this one. It worked really well, moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or shiny.
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
I received this as a sample and what really really surprised at how good it was. I tend to stick to Japanese sunscreens because they usually have the best coverage and control my oily skin. The Tarteguard is pretty good at controlling oil.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Works very well and smells amazing! Also I love the fact that everything tarte product related is organic. Makes me feel just a little bit better about myself! Also its not skin irritating so that's a plus if you have fair skin like i do.
J L.
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Sephora Play! box. I like the texture, as it's easy to blend into my skin. However, it leaves my skin shiny, and the smell of this is far too intense, and the smell lingers. so I would not buy it again.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break out my skin which other sunscreens do. Really impressed with it. It's a little on the expensive side but you get plenty of usage out of it since it's just for the face. Great product!!!
Wendy K.
Oceano, CA
This sunscreen works as well as any other sunscreen I suppose. It leaves a white cast that doesn't go away, and it moves around a little underneath makeup unless you set it very well. The bottle is very pretty and you do get quite a lot of product. But I would not repurchase.
Blair B.
College Sta, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to facial sunscreen. Works really well, have never burned in he 3 years I use it. Doesn't leave your face greasy at all and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Definitely hydrating too since I have really dry skin. It aso is good for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out. The only downside is its pricier
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Had a nice smell to it and did the job! I got mine from ulta! I'm very pale so I always have to have sunscreen in the summer, maybe a little pricey but it is a high end product! Would definitely repurchase when I go on my next vacation!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?