BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica C.
Lebanon , OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
Ariel Y.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this product through Sephora beauty box and I am a big fan of tarte products in general. The product has a very cute packaging and the one I got was good for traveling. I feel the texture is lightweight and doesn't have an overwhelming smell and its very easy to carry around!
Ashley A.
I love this brand. Not only do I buy this but I buy their makeup as well. I bought it at Sephora. Very effective. I'm in love with this. It's gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elke E.
The brand Tarte itself it's amazing ! I mean even the foundations have SPF. But it's Effective I bought it at Ulta. But you can also find it at Sephora and it did meet my expectations I would definitely but my it again. Love Tarte !!
Diana N.
I honestly love everything from tarte so of course I love their sunscreen!!!! it's soooo good and it's worth it's price to be honest I think I'll continue to buy it and I definitely recommend it to others!
Kirsten B.
This was an okay product it was just not what I needed it. I'm a very pale person! but I think it was just because it was only 30 spf but I think it's really good if you don't have a really pale skin.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Great sunscreen for under my makeup! Nice and light without being able to feel it after it dries. I received a deluxe size sample, and although I like it I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag.
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
Love this! Hasn't broken me out and I'm pretty sensitive to most sunscreen on my face. The smell is VERY sunscreenish though and seems to linger for quite awhile. Not greasy and makeup goes over nicely
Megan S.
Brandon, FL
I was a little skeptical at first of buying this product as it's more expensive than most sunscreens. BUT I am very glad that I did. It protects your skin without leaving a greasy film behind, also it is very light and breathable so you don't feel like you are wearing it! Which is great when you are at the beach or outside!
Danielle H.
Perfect SPF moisturizer to put on before your foundation! We must protect our skin girls especially with a SPF! If you don't want ugly dark spots like me then start using SPF in your every teen years!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?