BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
37734CRISTHINA N.
Me encanta Todo Lo relacionado con this tarta y protector solar no es Una Excepción. Tengo una Muestra de Sephora que se era lo Suficientemente grande para algunos adj usos. Yo vivo en Arizona y Este protector era solar grande en la Protección de la Cara párrafo Cada Desgaste del Dia y MIENTRAS Pasar el rato en la piscina.  No me mameluco O Hacer Que mi piel se Sienta grasa o seca.  Lo recomendaria una CUALQUIERA En Busca de la Perfecta Protección Cara solar.
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
I use this sunscreen on a daily basis and let me say its the best out there! I use it under my makeup all the time it doesn't separate or move throughout the day. You get a lot of product for your money, i use half a pump because if i pump a full one i end up having more than what i need for my face. I bought mine last year for summer and i still have enough to last me through this year maybe, it smells amazing too!💕 I will indeed replace it when i use it all up.
I give this 4 out of 5 stars, because of the price point. You can easily grab something similar (Neutrogena) for less. However, this is a really good product. It can be applied under makeup and won't break down your foundation. It's lightweight and non irritating. Most days I'll wear this over moisturizer and call it a day. Best of all, its ingredients are super beneficial to your skin. In my opinion, it's a product that's important to have in your collection.
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
I needed a mineral/physical sunscreen for my sensitive skin. I received a sample of the Tarte and I love it. I can still wear it under my makeup without it giving too much of a ghostly cast. I plan on purchasing the full size next time I'm in Sephora. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of sunscreen which is why I'm giving it 3 stars or else my rating might be higher. They all smell bad to me and this one didn't seem much different in that area. Other than those two factors, it seemed as if it worked well and I liked it enough. I would recommend to anyone else looking for a good sunscreen.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Tarte Cosmetics never has failed me with their products. Especially their skincare line. The Tarteguard 30 sunscreen in something I apply to my skin before foundation in my daily routine before I go out during the day. I tend to run a lot outside and exercise, so the sun pretty much gets in the way for my skin and I can never be too prepared for it. But this sunscreen seals the deal for me and helps my skin out a lot to beat down the heat.
Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on a daily basis. I am very pale and need to use sunscreen everyday. The Tarte sunscreen feels great on the skin. It doesn't have a greasy feeling like a typical sunscreen and it smells wonderful!
My favorite part of this sunscreen is that I am able to put it on before my makeup and let it sit for a few minutes and then be able to apply my makeup with no problems at all.
Would highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn C.
Denver, PA
Hello everyone! I wear a daily sunscreen on my face and I wanted to try a new one so I looked for one that I wanted to try so I decided to try this tarte one! Tarte is my all time favorite high end brand I have their foundation, concealers, eye pallets, and much more but this is by far one of my favorite products from them! It keeps my skin so moisturized and smooth plus it protects against the uv rays!! it cannot get any better! Thanks Tarte!
Rose L.
I have fallen in love with this sunscreen. It's light and not greasy. It works under both my foundation and concealers (MAC - mineralize and Emite Millesis). I am very fair and burn easily, so sunblock is necessary daily. This formula feels great and smells amazing. I can tell that this also has helped moisture also, as in summer this is a problem with my skin. This sunblock also did not irrate my skin, sometimes sunblocks make my skin feel like it's burning, this did not.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I always hate putting on sunscreen because of the smell and the greasiness but this has neither. This almost seemed illuminating which I loved for days I didn't wear any makeup. However, I don't think I would but the full size for the price because I know there are other better brands of sunscreens in sephora/ulta.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?