BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
This works well. It is great for traveling. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you have to really rub it into the skin so all the white lotion is not viable anymore. Other than that I have no problems with this sunscreen and will continue to use the bottle I have at home.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This tarte cosmetics sunscreen lotion is amazing. It gives that natural bronze and glow at the same time. It is pretty pricey but it is worth it. The best part is that it has SPF in it. The packing is pretty nice definitely recommend it
Noushin T.
I like to use this I the summer months and sometimes in the winter. I really like this product because it doesn't leave your face all greasy and nasty. I have really oily skin so I have to be careful in what I put on my skin and this great product to help protect against the sun.
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
This is a really good sun screen block its super moistiring and u can use iy under your foundation i usally put it all over my face arms and legs and it wotks amazing on anytype of skin my skin varies sometime is super dry other very pily and it work good
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I have only used this product once. I received it as a sample in another order. I wore it under my makeup and didn't have any problems with it. It did the job. I'm not sure how well it would work alone.
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
This sun screen is really nice but thick it is very blendable it's pricey but it works it's effective on a sunny day and when going to the beach it works ! Even after being in the water u can still feel covered will buy again for sure !
Kaeleigh M.
This sits very nicely under my makeup, and doesn't affect the longevity of my foundation. I wore it in Vegas in July, and had no issue with sunburn or anything! My skin is very fair, and burns very easily, so I was definitely impressed!
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love tarte and I love this spray spf it has become one of my favorites for the season in the sun. It has a great light smell and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing spf which is what I want in an spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?