BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great option for lotion and sunscreen. Light weight and gentle on skin. Does not turn you oily. Good value for price. Theres better products but this is a go to. Would definitely use it again. Reccomend it to others who want a moisturizer and sunscreen in one
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I am a fan of tarte and a fan of sunscreen. I like how this sunscreen doesn't leave your skin oily and actually works. I would try this again and recommend this to anyone who is looking for a sunscreen that no one else can tell you have on.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
Autumn B.
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I was really impressed with the coverage, i did not feel oily at all. I was able to wear it under my makeup with no creasing. The packaging feels very expensive and looks great!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really did not like this sunscreen. Im not sure if it was just my skin, but it made me break out. So if you have sensitive skin i would be careful using this product. It is lightweight however, which i liked. It smells like sunscreen, which didn't really bother me.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this does not have the typical sunscreen smell! It's pretty pricey for a sunscreen but I feel it is worth the extra money. The packaging is really cute and fun but sometimes the pump gives me a bit too much product.
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried a sample of this and had to add it to my daily routine, especially when I don't feel like putting on lotions with sunscreen already in them. My skin is sensitive and can become greasy with those, so this have me an alternative option and it works really well.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?