BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love tarte and I love this spray spf it has become one of my favorites for the season in the sun. It has a great light smell and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing spf which is what I want in an spf
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
This is a great sunscreen! Protects my face ! It's not sticky! And it smells good..In my opinion it's a little much to spend on sunscreen but tarte is one of my favorite brands so I will continue to buy!
Brandon D.
My girlfriend loves this as she also likes to use SPF. UV Rays are dangerous, even when there is no sun there is still some UV hitting you. So my gf uses this to use as a moisturizer under her foundation.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This is so weird, I just used this today, and the review pops up, I have had this for a while and just used it today, and I love it! Did its job! And I trust it to not break me out and it's safe for my face
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
This product is very moisturizing but does not leave you feeling too greasy, I wear under my foundation just fine. It does leave a bit of a tacky feeling, but I have yet to find a moisturizer with any reasonable amount of SPF that doesn't. Recommended!!!
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
This sun screen is really nice but thick it is very blendable it's pricey but it works it's effective on a sunny day and when going to the beach it works ! Even after being in the water u can still feel covered will buy again for sure !
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
This feels really nice on your skin and it moisturizers really nicely. It smells pretty and it's a great way to protect your face from the sun. It is kind of pricey though and I'm sure you can find a similar product that's less expensive.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?