BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Barb S.
Ankeny, IA
Really like this sunscreen for my face and I have super sensitive skin. It's a thick yet not too thick texture and works well with makeup for those summer picnics. I don't wear it everyday. It's not heavy so I forget I have it on, the days I'm wearing it. I like the dispenser which allows you to squirt a very small amount at the time. A must have!
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I thought this product was pretty good. It is in a pretty purple bottle ! I think it does the job but I was a little disappointed by how oily it was. It felt a little heavy on my skin. I don't know that I would buy it again but i wouldn't say that I was disappointed by this product. Nice for the price !
Melissa W.
I received this in my Ipsy bag several months back and have given it a few tries when I know I'm going to be outside. I love the way it smells and how it feels going on, but he didn't offer as much sun protection as I'm used to. For the price I wouldn't purchase this one because I live in a very hot and sunny climate, but it would be good for somebody that's not outside very much and just wants a little coverage.
Kailey B.
I was a little confused when I first got this, I couldn't tell if it was just for the face, if it would do anything to acne, and more. I've been using it everywhere and it works pretty well. It prevents sunburn, but you do have to keep reapplying it like any other sun screen. This is as good as any other sun screen though.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
I do like this product. I like that it is a physical sunscreen, has antioxidants in the formula, and doesn't leave an insane white-cast on the face. I do have to rub it in, but not much. My makeup sits well on top of it, and the bottle is very cute in my cabinet. In general, this product is effective. However I'm making the switch to another sunscreen that has more natural than synthetic ingredients for every day.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
This is the perfect summer product! I have oily skin, and it's always been a struggle finding the right sunscreen for me. And this stuff is amazing! It absorbs really quickly and it doesn't leave any greasy residue on my skin. I've been using this every day, and I am officially obsessed with it
Kelly S.
Florida
I love tarte and this seriously has to be one of my favorite products from them. This sunscreen works amazing compared to other drugstore sunscreens. This sunscreen does not irritate my skin and does not burn my skin like other sunscreens do. Also the packaging is so cute and it also so convenient that it even comes with a pump for easier use and no mess!!
The C.
This sunscreen did what it was supposed to do: it didn't get me sunburnt! However, the texture of the sunscreen itself was super oily, and it made my face shiny and kinda gross. It also didn't last very long. I purchased this at Sephora, which is expensive. I'd rather pay less money for a sunscreen that I'm 100% in love with rather than one that I'm on the fence about!
Claudia J.
Ok I was a bit sceptical because I trust skin care sunblock lotions so when a makeup company comes out with one I will usually roll my eyes. But Tarte did an excellent job with this product. My only problem is the price for the amount of product. It was a bit pricey but product was well made. I have very fair skin and easily burn in the sun and applying this product every 2 hours while at the pool, I did not burn bit rather got a nice tan! Definitely pleased with this product.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wear this under makeup or without makeup and you're covered! Nice scent and works great I picked this up at Sephora for the summer and I can tell it's going to last for a long time. A little goes along way! And it doesn't have that terrible sunscreen scent like other brands. A summer MUST.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?