BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Blair B.
College Sta, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Michaela L.
Pelham, NY
This definitely did the trick. It was lightweight once blended in and was not too greasy. I wouldn't rebuy because I do not think there was anything special about this product for the price, but it did protect my face and do its job.
Wendy K.
Oceano, CA
This sunscreen works as well as any other sunscreen I suppose. It leaves a white cast that doesn't go away, and it moves around a little underneath makeup unless you set it very well. The bottle is very pretty and you do get quite a lot of product. But I would not repurchase.
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Rachel T.
Milwaukee, WI
4 stars for Tarte 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spf 30. This stuff is good and protected my face even while I was sweating! I like the pump dispensing packaging. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. It smelled like typical sunscreen and did feel a bit greasy. I would prefer something that sinks into my skin a bit more.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break out my skin which other sunscreens do. Really impressed with it. It's a little on the expensive side but you get plenty of usage out of it since it's just for the face. Great product!!!
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
This is an amazing product! I use it under my makeup and it makes me glow, a natural subtle glow. I bought it at my local sephora store. It is effective because it helps protect me from the harsh sun. I would buy it again! Love this!!
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Had a nice smell to it and did the job! I got mine from ulta! I'm very pale so I always have to have sunscreen in the summer, maybe a little pricey but it is a high end product! Would definitely repurchase when I go on my next vacation!
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to product for the summer time especially when you're outside in the sun all day. It is pricey but it's worth every penny especially if you're protecting your skin from the sun. I would definitely repurchase this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?