BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
This is a great paraben free sunscreen. I love how light it feels on my skin and how it doesn't have an overpowering fake scent. I have only used this once but enjoyed it! I would recommend this product and found it gentle on my skin. Great product!
Kia L.
This tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF30 is amazing and not disappointing at all. I love purple so packagaing is beautiful to me. It is super gentle for any skin type and not harsh. I would totally recommend this items to others.
Kristine P.
I actually really enjoy this. It's not greasy and it dries down quickly. I adore the packaging but that's just me because I do love the color purple.

My skin is a bit on the dry side so this really helps out my skin during these colder months, too.
Angela B.
Breese, IL
Perfect for everyday use, doesn't clog my pores and didn't leave the skin on my face feeling greasy or with the "white" look that most sunscreens leave behind. It is on the pricey side, but it is a great product. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta.
Nicole K.
This has a very strong fragrance which I do not like. This is a chemical sunscreen and I do prefer a mineral or physical sunscreen for everyday. I really like tarte but this was a miss for me and seemed a little gimmicky as it just came out for summer.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
I recently went on a cruise and brought this with me. I received a sample size in a set. This was so great because it doesn't feel super heavy on your face like other sunscreens. I didn't, but you could very easily layer a foundation or a tinted moisturizer over this for coverage. Very travel friendly as it comes with a plastic cap to cover the pump.
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely don't recommend this product to any of my friends. I left my face super red even though i'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. This product was harsh to my acne. It made my acne grow worse. I stopped using this product after a week.
Sego W.
Macomb, MI
I am in love with this product. First of all, it doesn't aggravate my skin or make me break out. It absorbs pretty quickly, and the packaging is adorable. It does the job and doesn't make my makeup sit weird on my skin. Definitely a must try. I am so glad I got a sample from sephora, because it led to me purchasing it. I would definitely repurchase!
Nauma S.
Pleasanton, CA
I have really sensitive skin and dry skin. I had made peace with the fact that I can't wear sunscreen because I would always break out. There have been two brands that I can regularly wear, under makeup, and go on with my day. Taste sunscreen is one of them. A little higher in price then drugstore brands, but I find it absolutely worth the buy.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Great sunscreen for the face and any sensitive areas. for the price i would not apply this to the entire body but it is great for the areas i listed above. very eay to find thhhis product in my local stores and if not you can always purchase online
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back