BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I received this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in my Glossybox this month, and so far Inreally like it. It does not have that strong "sunscreen" scent which I like. I love that it is not oily, and it works great as a moisturizer before applying makeup or just as your daily moisturizer!
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
Meg M.
Somerville, MA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my fair skin and absorbs nicely, with a nice amount of moisturizing. I don mind the scent either. I used up a sample and purchased a full size direct from tarte, but the bottle expires in 2 months. I'm hesitant to use a product like sunscreen so close to the expiration date. Tarte was wonderful about refunding my purchase, but I think I'll be buying my sunscreens in person from now on just to be sure they are still good. It would definitely rate higher if the stock was kept fresh.
Lindsey M.
this is a really nice sunscreen, i could say so myself i feel like it isn't the best or the worse, for me in general i have very very sensitive skin and i tend to get super burned and it's really really bad i didn't like this one as much i feel like if it was a little stronger than yes
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
Melissa Q.
I honestly just bought this for the cute bottle it came in. When I received it I was at first a little disappointed by the size of it (I got the smaller version - but it was MUCH smaller than I had anticipated) and then it applies like a normal while sunscreen. The only difference that I could tell is that it didn't leave my skin that oily, but there are so many facial sunscreens that don't do that. It just seems very unnecessary and not worth the money.
Maya T.
First bought this because I thought it'd be good for my dry skin, I spent $30 dollars for basically sunscreen and it compares to any other face sunscreen. It claims to have a fresh Lilly scent but I feel it smells like any other sunscreen. Aside from the price it works well and wearing this under makeup doesn't make it weird
Miranda M.
I like the feel of this sunscreen, and it wears well with makeup; however, my face still burns when I use this so my conclusion is that it protects me from zero harmful sun rays. I actually feel like I was burned worse with this than I would have been if I'd used no SPF at all.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Sarah B.
While this product seemed to do its job from protecting from the sun, it did not have the weightless feel I was hoping for. I picked this up at Sephora. I was hoping to buy a higher end sunscreen that I could wear everyday under my makeup. It had a slightly oily consistency that affected my makeup wear. It was fine, but not much different from any other sunscreen you could pick up at a drugstore. Not worth the price for me, especially at only 30 spf.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?