BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diana N.
I honestly love everything from tarte so of course I love their sunscreen!!!! it's soooo good and it's worth it's price to be honest I think I'll continue to buy it and I definitely recommend it to others!
Amber S.
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and really helps protect against the sun. I loved the texture and how hydrating it was without being oily. It was a good purchase and with be repurchasing this summer!!
Myriam A.
Ahhh this stuff is amazing ! It is non greasy it smells so yummy for some reason. I like to apply it after my moisturizer and for some reason I feel like it makes my foundation go on so much smoother !
Holly C.
I live this sunscreen! It's perfect for going to the beach or just using it everyday under your makeup. It's lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Elaine O.
I just purchased this for my recent vacation to Puerto Rico and the southern Caribbean I used it everyday under my makeup. It was light and kept my face safe from the sun and id isn't get any sun burn!
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I received this sunscreen in a tarte "Summer Essentials" set. I have only used it twice, and I probably won't use it again. It feels VERY heavy on the face. Just a slick, oily, mess! I can't imagine this working under makeup. The two times I used this, I didn't wear makeup.
Kim W.
Denver, CO
Love love love this product, doesn't make me break out, it feels light on the face, lasts a long time, its more on pricey side, but worth it, also comes in travel size, its effective, I will buy again!
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
Love this! Hasn't broken me out and I'm pretty sensitive to most sunscreen on my face. The smell is VERY sunscreenish though and seems to linger for quite awhile. Not greasy and makeup goes over nicely
Allisa J.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is great! It goes well under my makeup to keep my skin protected. It's not greasy so I don't feel like my face is oily. Tarte is a great brand; they don't use parabens or mineral oil which is great in my book. I will definitely purchase this again once I run out!
Kirsten B.
This was an okay product it was just not what I needed it. I'm a very pale person! but I think it was just because it was only 30 spf but I think it's really good if you don't have a really pale skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?