BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great lotion and SPF all in one! I got this in my sephora Play box and I really like it. It smells really nice without being overwhelming and it keeps my face moisturized and protected from the sun. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Lauren B.
Festus , MO
Such a great sunscreen for the face! It is so gentle and leaves my face feeling refreshed and not greasy or caked on like most sunscreens do! It also did the job by keeping my face protected for a long period! I would most definitely repurchase!
Yenii G.
Me encanta siempre lo uso para la playa oh piscina me cuida mucho la cara y me gusta mucho su olor lo que si me echo poco es suficiente para que me cubra y proteja toda mi piel gracias por este fantastico producto ...tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Gaby J.
Duncan, SC
This is a wonderful and gentle sunscreen that is perfect for those days out in the sun. I use it as a moisturizer when I'm going to be wearing a foundation and it's great when I'm going naked with my makeup. It smells great, the packaging is adorable, and best of all, it prevents sunburns.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this Tarte brand sunscreen because it easily dissolved into my medium/tan skin without no white streaks at Sephora and when I used makeup on top it doesn't mess it up! I love the cool packaging that I expect with the Tarte brand plus it use naturals!
Melissa S.
My absolute favorite sunscreen for the beach and every day! It's a must have in my #beachbag. The price is completely worth it and I will continue to use this sunscreen by itself and under my makeup on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
It is really hard to find a good over the counter sunscreen that has physical blockers like titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that are effective and have a nice feel on the skin. This one is very nice and is endorsed by the skin cancer foundation.
Kailey T.
I put this one every single day can NOT LIVE WITHOUT!!
Smells beyond amazballs 😍
When I worked at Sephora and I would sell this the most with skin care doesn't make your face change to that weird white film most sunscreens do !
Karri M.
This product is pretty quick absorbing. It has a nice scent-think coconut-but if you don't like scented products this probably won't be your favorite. It does leave a small amount of white cast if you have deeper skin. It worked well under makeup
Sandra G.
I was very excited to try this item. Unfortunately wasn't my favorite. While it is a nice sunblock and it does a good job, it has a very oily, sticky consistency, leaving your face shiny and smelling like actual sunblock. Also the dispenser on the container broke after a week of using it, which I was not expecting it from a high end brand
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?