BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
I love everything from tarte, absolutely everything including their sunscreen.  It smells so good and actually works wonders compared to other sunscreens that you can buy from a general store.  Other sunscreens that I have tried leaves a sticker residue but this product leaves a lotion type texture, very smooth to your skin.

Erin M.
Rockville, MD
This product gets five stars from me for multiple reasons!

1. It's a good, non overly hydrating moisturizer
2. It's a sunscreen
3. It combines 1 and 2

I love a good multitasker product and this is just that. Something with a SPF is important all year around and I love this because it's not super heavy and doesn't leave a white cast like a lot of other sunscreens. Plus it doesn't have that sunscreen feeling or smell that some other combo products do, which is always a win for me!
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my top sunscreens to use during winter months. That being said, it's a little more moisturizing than other sunscreens, and I usually skip my moisturizer if I decide to put this on. It's a little greasier than I'd like, but in a way that it still makes your skin soft and hydrated. No white cast, definitely recommend for dryer skin!
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
I tried the deluxe sample I received from Sephora and to be honest my expectations of this product was set pretty high.

First of all bright pink bottle...yes please!
No particular scent and being non chemical sunscreen I was intrigued however it all came to the end when i applied on my face and I let it set to apply my cushion..it started to peel as if it was a peeling gel exfoliator...I am glad I did not purchase this and it was only a sample! Will not recommend or will purchase..
Gina G.
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It doesnt smell too much like sunscreen and it melts into the skin and can double as a moisturizer. I took off a star because $30 is a bit expensive for a sunscreen so I am not sure if I will repurchase. I will say that a little goes a long way and that bottle lasted me like 6-8 months with everyday use.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good sunscreen. I received a sample but then got the large size myself. It didn't leave my face with an over greasy feeling, dosen't cause breakouts and I had no white film which surprised me having a light completion. It protects, makes skin smooth I didn't see any improved brightness but I honestly haven't used it for more than a week or so and I personally love the bottle.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love this sunscreen. It moisturizes and protects. It has a slight scent but not overpowering. This product seems to be good for any skin type. I love the packaging too. It has a rubberized plastic cover. It is pricy for he size, so I only use it on my face to save product. I highly recommend and I will keep repurchasing from Sephora.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen by Tarte. If you love taking care of your skin and subtle glittery-ness, this is the product for you! I got a few samples of this amazing skin elixir last year from Sephora. I took one of the small bottles of this Tarte sunscreen on vacation for both my husband and I to use. I was giggling when I realized this sunscreen has flecks of sparkle in it. I love it! My husband loves not getting skin cancer so he loved it too, glitter and all.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Me encanta Todo Lo relacionado con this tarta y protector solar no es Una Excepción. Tengo una Muestra de Sephora que se era lo Suficientemente grande para algunos adj usos. Yo vivo en Arizona y Este protector era solar grande en la Protección de la Cara párrafo Cada Desgaste del Dia y MIENTRAS Pasar el rato en la piscina.  No me mameluco O Hacer Que mi piel se Sienta grasa o seca.  Lo recomendaria una CUALQUIERA En Busca de la Perfecta Protección Cara solar.
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
I use this sunscreen on a daily basis and let me say its the best out there! I use it under my makeup all the time it doesn't separate or move throughout the day. You get a lot of product for your money, i use half a pump because if i pump a full one i end up having more than what i need for my face. I bought mine last year for summer and i still have enough to last me through this year maybe, it smells amazing too!💕 I will indeed replace it when i use it all up.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?