BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I love Tarte because of their cruelty free values and lack of harsh chemicals. I know their sunscreen is safe for my skin against the sun, but also against the common chemicals in sunscreen.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Melanie A.
This is a great lightweight facial sunscreen! I use it over my moisturizer before my makeup and it doesn't ever feel like a typical thick sunscreen, it's very smooth and lightweight. I would def recommend it!
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This is so weird, I just used this today, and the review pops up, I have had this for a while and just used it today, and I love it! Did its job! And I trust it to not break me out and it's safe for my face
Kaeleigh M.
This sits very nicely under my makeup, and doesn't affect the longevity of my foundation. I wore it in Vegas in July, and had no issue with sunburn or anything! My skin is very fair, and burns very easily, so I was definitely impressed!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love taking care of my skin. I love that this is a trusted. They have so man products for so many different things. This does what it states it does. It smells great too and doesn't dry out your skin.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
My skin is very sensitive to SPF but I used this one and it was okay! I mainly used this on my neck, chest, & shoulder area. It does have a white cast so you want to make sure to blend! It's a great product!
Caitlin F.
I love tarte products! This sunscreen did not disappoint. Gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't burn. It can be a little sticky but it protects my face from sunburn like it should. The smell is great as well!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?